This woman is frustrating me..what to do?

mason80

Reaction score
Good day DJ's

I have a bit of an issue with a lady I am starting to go out with. She says she wants to see me and when we do go out we have a great time. The issue is her and I meet each other every second week. This is because she works two jobs, and I study and work weekends. We also live in different parts of the city we reside in. I had to originally tell her how frustrated I was getting because it was close to two and a half weeks between dates we were seeing each other(the first time). We are potentially seeing eachother again over the weekend, but it depends on her work schedule. She is a lovely, attractive lady and we share similiar/the same interests. But at times, my patience is being tested. What should I do. The advice is greatly appreciated.

Barracuda

Don Juan
Reaction score
If its not what you want, then move on.

Or spin other plates too. It could work out to be pretty convenient for you.

Women who are interested make excuses to see you, instead of excuses NOT to.

If you have all your hopes on this woman, you're setting yourself up for some hard times ahead.

Plus, read the DJ Bible.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes seeing a girl every 2 weeks is the ideal. You have enough time to miss eachother, you have lots of stories to share, and you can still build on the chemistry of the previous time. You need to make sure you are getting closer and closer (noticeably - in her words) every time but it can work if SHE is initiating the dates mostly (and you are declining one every now and then). It doesn't work if she is making excuses not to see you. That can work for 3 months or so and then you need to take it to once a week.