This what we need!!

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im telling ya, its impossible not to look at human being and think that 'life' has GOT to be a huge practical joke.

that God or aliens or someone is watching all this and pissing themselves laughing at the bullsh*t humans put themselves through.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
joekerr31 said:
im telling ya, its impossible not to look at human being and think that 'life' has GOT to be a huge practical joke.

that God or aliens or someone is watching all this and pissing themselves laughing at the bullsh*t humans put themselves through.
I've got my own views on god that have changed drastically since discovering the truth about women. I've mentioned this before, as have others here as well.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, here's a convincing argument for moral absolutism. Hey, the guy got what he deserved right? I expect Last Man Standing, Victory Unlimited and the rest of flag waving moralists looking for their 'quality women' to sing the praises of stoning a man for adultery.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Rollo Tomassi said:
Well, here's a convincing argument for moral absolutism. Hey, the guy got what he deserved right? I expect Last Man Standing, Victory Unlimited and the rest of flag waving moralists looking for their 'quality women' to sing the praises of stoning a man for adultery.
LOL :D

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
This is a random blog from a guy, this ideal is spreading around alot and its only growing! Just a response post to the quality women ideal, i think we can at least agree what is 'not' quality!

Where are all the nice girls at? Don't tell me. I already know. They are supposed to be devoutly sitting in the church pews waiting for a future husband to come along. They are supposed to be taking care of themselves concerning their health to make themselves more attractive to the opposite sex. They are supposed to be improving themselves in very fashion, so they are well-rounded individuals men can't resist and feel impelled to be at their sides.

Uh huh.

I may be going against the grain when I state this, but I do think good women are "out there." Trouble is, their exists a dearth of them that seem to be dwindling. Chances are awfully high the the good ones are either scooped up, or in the process of being in the dynamic of being with a man already. Funny how that seems like the flip side of American women's complaint of that all the good men are either married or gay. I don't exactly feel much sympathy for women who blither on like this---it's basically an excuse to stay single and ***** about their condition to their fair weather friends.

Even worse, the ratio of good men to good women is out of whack. I'm not certain about how that ratio is numerically, but I do know how it ultimately plays out for men. There's a lot of single men that are that way for a myriad of reasons, but one of the reasons is what I've stated above, and with the amount of single moms, cast iron *****es, used/washed up sluts, nutjobs, and the more gender feminist minded aren't likely candidates for the man who is more discriminating in his tastes, or serious about having a marriage and family (and children that are legitimately his) that isn't going to crash and burn. Hence, more paucity of good women: add to the fray that the women (men are wary of) overestimate their proverbial market value and shame men who don't date them with **** behavior, I can't say I blame men for not even courting women anymore after a time.

Now, I don't completely buy the traditional lines women repeat, either. I've read where apparent nice gal types have an awful time with shyness and making moves, but it seems like an excuse not to become intimate with men on more than one level. Seems like they have no problems with letting men trip over themselves in order to secure a relationship with them; of course, the responsibility lies at the men's doorstep, her work involves showing up and spending an hour and a half on her looks. You pay for dates. You ask her out. You follow up. You have to say and act in all the right ways. There's no promise that those things will iron out any of your differences or make her bond with you more. Basically, she has veto power and if you're not presenting yourself as a good catch, it's still up to her what occurs, if anything. And men have all the power? Even personally, in this situation? Will she continue the pursuit in kind? That's if she won't meet with her friends and family with any modicum of chagrin at all by being with you---even if you hit it off, your value plummets quickly if peer pressure demands you're a loser unfit to polish her shoes on a shine box.

Women will often go for what other women want, including men. Even a "good" girl will follow some of the examples of a *****y alpha female if she feels it won't help being affable. The more dirty fighters will conspire if it requires backstabbing, cheating, lying, turning others against each other, stealing a man from his own girlfriend or wife, or even worse tactics. Yet good men still languish without a date, and if they complain about it, they are bitter whiners. But women take sexual rejection infinitely harder than their male cohorts and will even wreck havoc if thwarted. Most men, even half assed players, get used to periods where they are dateless or sexual specters on the primal landscape. Single women, even ones who don't put out easily and use sex as weapon once in a relationship, get tied in knots when they aren't attracting men like they used to.

Interesting how women use, "You should get laid/you're a loser that can't get laid."

And men are the ones obsessed with sex? What? Women aren't? With their vociferous amounts of babbling concerning their children, their asses, their boobs, their sex lives, birth control, abortion, tampons, PMS, how to give better *******s, or competing with other women over the slim minority of men deemed worthy, while dressing up sexy for the approval of their tenuous partnerships they developed they label as "friends?"

Christianity or any other religion holds no guarantee she internalized solid character values. Tramp stamps be damned. It's another indication of the hive mind American women either adopt or innately possess---I'll let the armchair theorists debate whether or not it's sociobiological imperatives that lead them to the habituation of such nihilistic hedonism; the ersatz rebellion of tattoos, piercings, drunken and stoned at an endless array of nights, hopping from one man to another, one club to another, in a desperate search for the next thrill at the party. Capricious in her ways, the "spiritual NOT religious" females aren't terribly different from women who feel they are the (a)moral arbitrators of those values---since they are women and feel justified in taking the tenets and either absorbing them as they see fit, or changing them in mid-stream when they work against her egocentrism.

Nice girls? Yeah, I may have gotten off the beaten track here, but you're outnumbered by the women I've outlined above. I'd ask you to prove me wrong, but I'm tried of arguing about it anymore.

End quote*

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
It's another indication of the hive mind American women either adopt or innately possess---I'll let the armchair theorists debate whether or not it's sociobiological imperatives that lead them to the habituation of such nihilistic hedonism; the ersatz rebellion of tattoos, piercings, drunken and stoned at an endless array of nights, hopping from one man to another, one club to another, in a desperate search for the next thrill at the party.

I see you subscribe to the women's "collective logic" or "logic democracy" idea as well. :up:

I personally give +2 HB points to any woman that displays/attempts free thinking versus the standard "what does everyone else think" logic.

I give +3 points to any chick that uses "what does Vulpine think" logic. :D

I mean, what guy could resist a woman that just lets the man do their thinking for them? That's the ultimate in "submissive", right?

But it's funny, but if a chick's friends ever knew she cared more about what I think than what they think, her friends toss out the ol' "he's too controlling" spew and try to sabotage the relationship by bringing the chick back into the collective... regardless of how happy/well off a chick is with me. :mad:

Dirty fighters indeed.