This was so darn dangerous,read this!?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well today was another day in paradise till my dad and I were out washing the car together... this jaca55 with some girl on his lap in a Jeep comes racing down our street hitting all the grass piles out in the street. Not only did do this once but he went around our street 3-4 times,each time flooring it. Well a couple of my neighbors down the street were out and saw this as well,one was almost hit by them. Well the whole time I was thinking "What if my baby sister(who means the world to me) were to run out in the street..." at this time my neighbor that was almost hit by them jumped in his truck and asked my dad if he saw what happened,I'm not gonna say what he said,just imagine how mad you would be if someone almost hit you on your own street being stupid. At this point too many bad thoughts were running through my head. All I thought was about my baby sisters and brother. I grabbed my bat and walked down the street to were the car was from,my dad said "don't get hurt"(I cant beleive he was on my side),but I went there and no one was there. Now if this were to happen again,Im not gonna let it go this is ridicolous,there are too many kids on my street,and the guy was around his 30s. What would you recommend as the course of action? I dont think that me grabbing the bat and heading down the street was a good idea. I would like to be more civilized. Any input would be great.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
What does this have to do with women?Nothing at all dude go post this in another forum.

jxc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, what the **** are you going to do. You have a bat so what? You going to smash his lights in as your face is ingraved on the hood of his car?

Call the authorities next time. Jot down the plate or something.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry said:
What does this have to do with women?Nothing at all dude go post this in another forum.
Very true,my mistake, but having another outsiders view always helps to come up with good results. I will try to move this post to the "Anything Else" forum. Thank you.

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget these guys man, you should read some of dreamxhenry's posts before agree'ing with him, and i'm sure jxc was just following suit.

I probably would have done something similar, when anger comes out like that it's hard to repress it, plus you were worried about your baby sister.

You didn't do anything "wrong" so to speak, calling the authorities probably would have done nothing, it takes an average of 25 minutes for police to respond. I maybe would have gone in my garage, grabbed a hand full of nails and thrown then in the path he was driving, or something of that nature, wait until the jeep slowed down or stopped due to the flat tire he just received, THEN grabbed the bat and beat his ass in front of his girl.

I wouldn't swing at a speeding jeep though.

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I can't really say what to do because when you are infuriated you have totally different thoughts and actions so if you were to take the bat like you did I would probally tell him in a strong voice to never do it again and if he gave any kind of talk back then smash his tail lights in.

Reaction score
1) have video camera handy to record it
2)get the names of witness that saw it (which is sufficient)and get their permission to report to police this guy (sounds like they are willing
3)get license number of that guys car if possible.. description
4)report it to police..

The fact that he almost hit the guy, is already a felony, reckless driving, reckless endangerment.. etc etc etc..

However, DO NOT USE THE BAT you idiot (easy said then done, cause I know I would want to beat his ass).. however, im not mad right now, thus I can be civilized :) be smart, cause if you beat him with bat, your just as guilty as he is...(i.e. felony, attempted murder)

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting his number plate would've definitely been useful. You said he sped thru 3-4 times, that's enough time to check his plate. Since you've got witnesses, the cops will find him easily (unless it was stolen, but its still worth a shot).

Anyway yeah, beating them up or smashing their car would be worse for you, cuz you'd have to pay for all the damage.