This sucks I'm getting skinnier....

Pantera_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since I got a nasty boxers fracture on my knuckle a month ago, I've been in a cast and haven't been able to work out. I still have 2 weeks left.

I started out being like 6'0, 175 and now I'm not even 165! Is that too scrawny for 6'0? Better not be skinny to attract girls because I'm getting okay at dealing with them now. It would be a f*cking shame if I missed out on good opportunities because I'm being robbed of my weight.

I still have definition in the arms but I just look skinnier. It's bullsh*t. Even my friend told me I was noticeably losing weight. I hope I don't look like a scrawny prick when I'm done.

Hey can I eat a lot and run a lot as a good substitute for lifting weights. It's very important that I get back above 170. I think I've been eating less too. Any good excercises that I can do in a cast?

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I took two weeks off a couple of months ago when some relatives came into town to visit. I only lost 1 pound during the entire time.

Keep your diet at 7 meals per day and you should be able to maintain.

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
It all comes down to diet, stress levels, and sleep.

Pantera_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does not getting a lot of sleep result in losing a lot of weight? For the past few months I haven't been getting that much sleep because I've been staying out too late.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of it is probably diet. Relax though, I was 6' 165 when I started and I looked fine.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thin guys have to maintain regular sleep as it is then that the majority of muscle growth occurs. If you're depriving yourself of the necessary 8 hours sleep then your body will...um...do **** that makes you thinner. According to Anthony Ellis anyway.

Keep good hours and keep a good diet and you should be able to keep your body at equillibrium.