This sounds weird but....

akeith90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do any of yall have a rounded triangle shaped muscle on the outside of your foot close to your ankle? I have it on both feet, so I'm guessing it can't be too weird. But I don't know what it's for, or even if it's supposed to be there.

So if you have this, please tell me what it does. It's really bugging me.

Reaction score
akeith90 said:
Do any of yall have a rounded triangle shaped muscle on the outside of your foot close to your ankle? I have it on both feet, so I'm guessing it can't be too weird. But I don't know what it's for, or even if it's supposed to be there.

So if you have this, please tell me what it does. It's really bugging me.
It pull your toes up. I think its connected to the last two toes on the foot.

Check out an anatomy book to make sure that it's connected to.

And BTW, EVERYONE has this muscle. It's part of your design.

akeith90

Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
It pull your toes up. I think its connected to the last two toes on the foot.

Check out an anatomy book to make sure that it's connected to.

And BTW, EVERYONE has this muscle. It's part of your design.
I talked to my coach and he said it meant i had strong ankles or something like that. But I don't get how it can be that.

Also, almost everyone else I know says they don't have it. I've only heard 1 person say they know someone with it (besides my coach)

Reaction score
akeith90 said:
I talked to my coach and he said it meant i had strong ankles or something like that. But I don't get how it can be that.

Also, almost everyone else I know says they don't have it. I've only heard 1 person say they know someone with it (besides my coach)
It's still there. Maybe its more pronounced on account of your genetics but everyone has it in one form or another.