This site is hilarious !

Status
Not open for further replies.

j1aguy

Reaction score
I came across this site and had some immediate observations:

Why would anyone who was successfull with women, waste time here ?

Obviously, the majority of people on this site are not successfull in relationships, so why would you take advice from them ?

It's obvious even to me that this site's primary purpose is to provide
a platform to promote "Get Girl" products (i.e., make money).

The real truth is that there are few rules to any of this. I've seen many
great relationships between fantastic ( hot) women and guys you would
probably describe as "wimps" or whatever. Take a look at Tom Brady
and Gisele (does he seem like a "DJ" at all ?? clue: he's a real nice guy)

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j1aguy said:
Obviously, the majority of people on this site are not successful in relationships, so why would you take advice from them ?
There are some posters like that, but others know their stuff and like helping people, or whatever. It doesn't take very long to make a few forums posts.

sosuave.net was the first site I came across when I decided to fix my problems with women, and it's taught me a lot. A lot of the people here have started out chumps and have improved, and are chumps no longer.

There are a lot of those ads, but nearly every website has ads. You don't have to pay for these forums, or the articles on the site. So yes, it's makes money through advertising, but it also helps people. I know it helped me.

The real truth is that there are few rules to any of this. I've seen many
great relationships between fantastic ( hot) women and guys you would
probably describe as "wimps" or whatever. Take a look at Tom Brady
and Gisele (does he seem like a "DJ" at all ?? clue: he's a real nice guy)
Brady is a sports star and millionaire. Don't use celebrities or sports stars or millionaires are examples. That what AFCs tell themselves at night: ("I can't get beautiful women because I'm not rich, famous, etc".)

Also remember that most men get married, and most men are chumps, and these men are not happy in their relationships. They say they are, but they have settled for less than what they always used to want.

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this site mainly provides a new outlook on life, refreshment and inspiration in life, not just women

ksmith798

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tom Brady could have no teeth and probably get any girl he wanted because he's a great NFL QB and makes millions of dollars a year, you think any girl in their right mind would turn down Tom Brady or any other sports superstar with the fame and money he has?

By the way I'm not a Patriots fan but it's hard to argue with all those rings.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brady is ANYTHING but a nice guy.

Watch his on field behavior. He's run across the field to mock players to their face after throwing a TD pass on them. Of course, he gets no flag for it because he's Lord Brady*

He mocked the Giants before the super bowl with that lame smirk. "Only 17 points? Okay."

I can't wait for him to walk out on the field and be the timid schmuck that Carson Palmer has become after his knee injury. Wishful thinking, but i don't think he'll be his normal self.

*cheater

By the way I'm not a Patriots fan but it's hard to argue with all those rings.
Lol. It's easy to argue. There were players quoted in the beginning of the decade of things like "they seemed to know what we were doing." At the time, everyone credited it as "really smart football" and "great coaching." Then spygate comes out and the NFL swept it under the rug.

Those early teams were not talented.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't feed the trolls.

Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Brady is ANYTHING but a nice guy.

Watch his on field behavior. He's run across the field to mock players to their face after throwing a TD pass on them. Of course, he gets no flag for it because he's Lord Brady*

He mocked the Giants before the super bowl with that lame smirk. "Only 17 points? Okay."

I can't wait for him to walk out on the field and be the timid schmuck that Carson Palmer has become after his knee injury. Wishful thinking, but i don't think he'll be his normal self.

*cheater

Lol. It's easy to argue. There were players quoted in the beginning of the decade of things like "they seemed to know what we were doing." At the time, everyone credited it as "really smart football" and "great coaching." Then spygate comes out and the NFL swept it under the rug.

Those early teams were not talented.

okay fool, let's use some logic here:

The Patriots did video tape other teams' signals. Video taping signals is LEGAL in general, but it is illegal to do from the sideline, so the patriots actually just broke the part of the rule in terms of the location of the video taping.

2nd, The video footage was used for future games, which again is LEGAL. Let's say that the Patriots videotaped signals in the first half. How much time do you think is needed to analyze and dissect those signals, in order to use them effectively in a game for an advantage? Especially when every single goddamn coach knows that they should switch up signals throughout the game in the first place. Tell me, oh wise one, do you think that a 15 minute halftime is enough for Belicheck and his coaches to analyze and break down the film for use in the 2nd half? DIDN’T THINK SO!

Has it ever occurred to swine like you, that maybe, just MAYBE the Patriots teams that won the Superbowls won in the same goddamn way that the Steelers won last year and Giants won 2 years ago - ridiculously talented hard hitting well coached defense, and a clock management QB on offense who did have weapons to make plays if necessary (Ben and Holmes/Ward, Eli and Plaxico, Brady and Trow Brown/Deion Branch).

By the way, where is the investigation of the Steelers teams from the 1970's who have been dropping like flies from steroid abuse? Using steroids to help win Superbowls is illegal you know.

P.s. - Original poster is a troll, and you are all feeding it.

Let's stick to the original topic of why spygate is just a way for jealous football morons like MrRuckus to try to idioitically unlogically discredit the Patriots

the pokemaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't call you a wimp my friend.
I'd call you an idiot. I'll briefly explain why.

You obviously haven't spent anytime actually reading the articles. There's nothing wrong with being a nice guy. It just important that your seen as someone who she could have sex with as well.

I'm sure Tom Brady is a nice guy, however. He is a high status male as well because he is rich, famous, goodlooking, and a f*cking american football player. What part of him shouldn't get *****? He could be an absolute jerk and still get some.

This site is all about improving yourself. And also not living in the myth that simply being a nice guy is all it takes to go through life and be happy.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heres some fun facts for you guys:

Since 2002, Buffalo is 1 - 11 against New England. The Bills lone win came on opening day of 2003. In those games, there is a large discrepancy in points when it comes to first vs. second games.

In first games since 2002, The Bills lost by an average of 13.8 points, with one possession finishes (loss by less than 8 points) in 2005, and 2006, and a win in 2003

In second games since 2002, The Bills lost by an average of 26.7 points. On top of that, in those games, Buffalo scored over ten points only once (2002) and was held without a touchdown twice (2006,2004)

It's not just the Bills either. Since the Steelers tape was recorded, New England has a 5-1 record against Pittsburgh. Browns: 4-0, Chargers: 3-0.

Before the tapes Bill Belichick's record as a head coach: 6 - 14
Since the tapes: 99 - 26

(this is not taking into account last season)

astridLo.46

Reaction score
I must admit I have found this forum by accident but I really love it although I am a woman. Maybe I have some useful tips for you. I now women are sometimes difficult to understand but the other way round it is just the same. I am of the opinion that we sometimes interpret things too much. I think life would be easier if we sometimes would listen to what the opposite is telling us.

jahidi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
The Patriots did video tape other teams' signals. Video taping signals is LEGAL in general, but it is illegal to do from the sideline, so the patriots actually just broke the part of the rule in terms of the location of the video taping.
Videotaping signals is illegal no matter where you do it. Stealing signals with other methods (like lip reading) is legal. So the Patriots did break a huge rule. It's pointless to argue about spygate though because nobody knows how the games would have turned out had the Patriots not videotaped signals.

Spygate was swept under the rug though, like mrRuckus said. Roger Goodell, the commissioner himself, said that any coach who has signals stolen from him is "stupid", as though he's partially blaming the other teams for having their signals illegally videotaped. If it was any other team, the media would have been ALL OVER this story forever and would never had given the Patriots a break. But because the NFL and the media is grasping at straws trying to create another "dynasty team", it was soon forgotten.

The Patriots are like the San Antonio Spurs of the NFL - a team with one superstar surrounded by a bunch of overrated mediocre players whose heads have been inflated so big by the media's constant praise. Funny how the team goes to shiit once Brady is gone despite the fact that they still have 10 billion other pro bowlers on that team. Mike Vrabel, Lawrence Maroney, Tedy Bruschi, and all those other average players are made out to be superstars just because they are on a well-coached team playing against bottom-feeding teams.

Just like with the Spurs, they are protected by the NFL because everyone wants to have another dynasty. Everyone wants there to be a team that wins every super bowl for a decade and has a roster full of hall of famers. They were already talking dynasty when they won 3 super bowls in 4 years which is a true disrespect to the true dynasties - teams who dominated on the field and didn't have to get the hype machine to make them look great. They tried to make the Patriots that team but they just aren't good enough, especially without Brady.

Their schedule is so big of a joke it's almost a conspiracy. Before last year, their division (Buffalo, Miami, NY Jets) was terrible and their inter-division games are almost always against shiitty teams. They played 10 games against teams outside of their own division, and other than Indianapolis and Pittsburgh, the only other team over .500 was Arizona (9-7) who have always been one of the worst in the league. I don't believe in conspiracies but it seems like the Patriots have everything set up to succeed.

Anyway, that turned out to be way longer than I wanted it to be. I can't stand the Patriots, but even more than that, I can't stand listening to anyone talk about them.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The site was founded by someone who is successful with women. The first batch of posters here included people who were successful with women. They all passed down their knowledge and those who were new learned, and passed down their knowledge.

The primary purpose of Google.com is to make money.
The primary purpose of Yahoo.com is to make money.
The primary purpose of TrojanCondoms.com is to make money.

What is your point?

The real truth is that there are few rules to any of this.
I'm glad you were able to share your infinite wisdom with us so we could all learn from you.

I have no clue why you bothered to post since there's been many before you who have made similar "why bother with this site" threads. If the site is just a waste of your time, then DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON IT.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.