this one got me

steeltoeboots

Reaction score
i got a pretty good feeling that i am in a friend zone but this one got me.
we have been friends/co-worker for almost a year now and we hit it off as just friends. after a few months we became closer as friends and now we hang out all the time. now, the problem is that i became attatched after getting to know her. we are such good friends that she tells me stuff that nobody else really knows about. She keeps mentioning to me about what kind of a guy she wants, how she wants somebody to listen to her problems, etc etc. i kept my urges to make a move on her because i didnt want to ruin what we have. i understand that because she is my co-worker and its not really smart to try and start something but i feel like i should. i need any suggestion/help/comment from anyone. good, bad, i dont care. thanks!

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop playing her little girlfriend. She tells you all her problems, what she wants in a guy, etc.

Make a move, if she denies it, screw it and just don't bother with her from then on. Don't give her the time of day. Yes, your friendship will be ruined, but it's not worth salvaging anyway.

steeltoeboots

Reaction score
right. i forgot to mention that she gives me all these signs but she also gives me the sign of just 'friends' because she mentions all of her promblems to me even though i don't give her any answers or solutions. it's weird. i'm stuck because i just can't figure out whether she is attracted to me or not. i guess making a move is the only way to find out? or is there a way to find out by being cleaver with words?

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry I hate being the jerk about this but shouldn't this be in the discussion forum and not in tips?

Royal Ace

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. atleast this one i have experience about. look man, youre the friend if you trust my opinion thats where you're going to stay. If you're confortable with the friendship stay with it and just look elsewhere for anything other than being friends.

Its really rare that girls fall in love with who they are friends for over some time.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
steeltoeboots said:
right. i forgot to mention that she gives me all these signs but she also gives me the sign of just 'friends' because she mentions all of her promblems to me even though i don't give her any answers or solutions. it's weird. i'm stuck because i just can't figure out whether she is attracted to me or not. i guess making a move is the only way to find out? or is there a way to find out by being cleaver with words?
She is probably well aware that she can have you because by listening to her you are giving her your attention. Be a man and she might not like you as a friend anymore but she'll have more respect for you.