This **** is why I love this place.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So suave is the best forum ever EVER!

Reaction score
i wouldve tossed her ass out on the street right then and there, along with the guy. disrespectful cnt, why do guys put up with this crap from women?

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's another (alternate) approach:
If he knows a HB10 female friend, ask her for a favor: Do exactly the same thing... bringing her home to sleep on the same couch. Make sure shes dressed sexy as all heck. In the morning, do the same thing... get all dolled up, lots of expensive cologne on, etc. drive her home.

If the wife says anything.. say "Why honey, dont you trust me? I did trust YOU when you did the same"!

if nothing else... it should be fun!

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Stud said:
Here's another (alternate) approach:
If he knows a HB10 female friend, ask her for a favor: Do exactly the same thing... bringing her home to sleep on the same couch. Make sure shes dressed sexy as all heck. In the morning, do the same thing... get all dolled up, lots of expensive cologne on, etc. drive her home.

If the wife says anything.. say "Why honey, dont you trust me? I did trust YOU when you did the same"!

if nothing else... it should be fun!
I have to spread the rep around before I get back to you Joe.

Because THIS is what aspiring DJ's need to understand. It's not just about being an asshvole in return, it's about breaking down the female double standard. We're so quick to put up with some crap, but if the roles were reversed, they'd be throwing out our clothes from the second floor and onto the lawn while singing some female R&b song about being independent.

MyTeamSupreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I might be abusive...I put myself in this situation and pictured giving the dude a hay maker to the chin the and slapping my girl, twice

The hell is wrong with me

Black suit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of being abusive, a good option is to grab her by the shoulders and shake her. Vigorously, and keep shaking until the point when she comes back to her senses. Saw it in a movie somewhere.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think many men fully understand the manipulation tactics of the average woman when she gets the feeling downstairs.

Look at these beauties:

"She was concerned that he wouldn't be able to explain to the cab where he lived because he is new to the town and could barely talk he was so bombed, so she offered our place".

"I did ask how come he was sleeping here this morning and she said that he lives out of town. Apparently about 15 minutes away, but that is nothing a 20 dollar cab ride can't fix".

Personnally the amount of times, I've got a cab home and not remembered about it at all because I was wanke*ed is more times than I can remember.

Woman are great at minipulation, once the Bull-Shi* starts flowing from her dainty mouth, you can believe that even Sherlock Holmes would have a hard time deducing the actual truth, because when they spin the yarns, they do it in such a manner that is almost like a proffessional dodging some CSI investigation.

A 15 minute Cab Ride, is about normal - Taxi Drivers will know a 15 minute radius from the target zone rather easily - but the level of Bull0Shi* present is just layered on layered, look at the many layers of this rampant cra*:

The guy was NEW IN TOWN - Layer one.
The guy was DRUNK - Layer two.
The guy probably would not know where he lived - Layer three.

Glaring anomolys : The guy left his car at the Pub. How many people take the car out on a night out, knowing they are going to get drunk - Is this guy a fuc~ing irresponsible dolt? Or is the Husband for believing this?

Also look at the repeated line of: "I wasn't invited" - wasn't invited to the Bar night out, wasn't Invited to the drop off of the car and the subsiquent Coffee Date - Why didn't they get a coffee in the house?

This is a classic example of men being strung along by the power of 'female Bull-shi*' -

I don't blame the guy too much, the level of Bull a woman can pull is tantamount to a pro - it's like they all recieve training on it from birth. I'm just facinated by the level of cra* they can spew without a shred of remourse or guilt, then butter it up and toss in added flavour to the mix.

I've known girls talk to the BF whilst being fuc*ed (by another guy), and spin him some believe-able BS - I'm in a relationship right now and have been for a while, but I dont trust any of them, not one. Seriously when your gut screams to you, its for a reason.

I believe that woman are so good at Bull-Shi*, because they feed each other it constantly, they are constantly trying to mask what they do to each other - Friends for example, she already has a line up of excuses to why she went home with a guy on a night out - In response to lying to a man, I believe that is easy, because she has a life-time of spinning the yarns to her female friends, and with that level of manipulation training, when it comes to shi* like cheating or fuc*ing a guy on the couch whilst the hubby is upstairs, lying to the man is like lying to a child.

Seriously men don't give woman enough credit when it comes to the old bull*cra*, they are masters at it! This is one of the reasons I personnally dont date girls with Male friends, because when it comes to Bull-Shi*, total and utter Bull-shi*, woman wrote the book.

This was the most spot on post I found on there:

"This is a classic passive-aggressive technique for breaking up with a guy. Setup up obvious situations where anyone with a pulse would be suspicious, then really crank it up by getting 'dolled up' whenever you are with this new special person, then when the boyfriend inevitably brings up the subject he's "to controlling", "has trust issues", "won't let me have friends" which inevitably leads to "I think I need time on my own".

You, my friend, are ****ed. Even if you mind-**** her by being perfectly OK with whatever she does, she'll still break up with you in the end. Start moving your things out now".

Last edited:

combustiont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanted to bump this one more time because a lot of dudes like to get blinded by looks or have a mental block thinking that "it'll never happen to me".

UPDATE: Hey folks... sorry for the slow update. I tried to read a lot of the comments, but got the general consensus down to the fact that I am a giant ***** and if I were a real man I would have pulled out a steak knife, gutted that son of a ***** in the basement, then proceed to grind his bones into chili and feed it to my girlfriend for ****ing with me. Unfortunately for the redditors out there that did not happen. Instead, I talked to her and found out that the dude is having some serious issues with his family and the reason for the excessive drinking. She was concerned that he wouldn't be able to explain to the cab where he lived because he is new to the town and could barely talk he was so bombed, so she offered our place. This is fitting to her usual character as she is extremely opposed to drunk driving. I did let her know that it still wasn't really cool with me, and that she should have at least let me know that he was staying. Had a fantastic evening and day today... things are great. After reading my initial post I realize it sounds a lot worse than it was. There are several details that I didn't mention, such as my girlfriend doesn't drink excessively (she'll have 1 or 2 but that's it) and that night was the first time she had gone to the bar for over a year. Thanks to the Redditors who gave the valuable advice and support. For the other Redditors... sorry I'm such a gigantic fag ***** with no balls.
Bull****, bull****, bull****.

FLGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love these posts, they are GREAT!

Then she told me that she ended up walking back home with the dude she was working with and that he is sleeping downstairs.

WTF? couple of issues here POPPED right @ me:

1.The bf defintely is a wussie. She knows he won't do anything in response. Women need a healthy fear of her man.

2. Security Risk. Even though she's boning the guy on the couch, this guy could be a serial killer/thief, ya know?

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus. I kicked a girl out one night for getting booty call texts to her cell phone and it woke me up.

For this? She would have her stuff thrown out the front door.