This is the most POF-est profile I've ever seen!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=42037194

All about me....well im a single mom with 5 kids yes 5 kids they are all mine and they all have the same father. I have been single for 4 years i am very independent and free spirited. I work hard to provide for my kids on my own. Im not looking for a baby daddy they have one (even though hes not a very good one) they are with me all the time and its kind of a romance killer but we are a package deal. I love to laugh and have fun i love pranks and doing "kid stuff" like random food fights or water balloon attacks. Im really just seeing whats out there and so far im not impressed. Impress me make me smile and accept the whole package or just keep fishing!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

And I'll bet her inbox floweth over like her gut over her belt. :crackup:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
the endgame or how i learnt to enjoy the decline

All about me....
Has it ever not been?

well im a single mom with 5 kids yes 5 kids they are all mine
And 138 million taxpayers.

I love to laugh and have fun i love pranks
Jokes on us.

doing "kid stuff" like random food fights or water balloon attacks.
And voting :cry:

I have been single for 4 years i am very independent and free spirited.
coz patriarchy and stuff.

Impress me
Shoot me.

Derfel

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't believe the "same father" stuff until proven otherwise

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't see anything amiss with her profile. If you're crazy enough to be searching for women on pof, these are the kinds of women you'll fish out. Where her kids have the same father or not, I don't think she would have mentioned it if it were not to be true. It is one thing if the "father" of the kids is not aware some of them may not be his and it is another if she has kids with different "baby daddies". Simply put, you get what you pay for.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll bet any money she won't introduce her kids to you until she "feels comfortable" with it. It always ends up being a catch-22 because the kids are with her all the time. Unless you have a fat bank account, a nice car, and a six bedroom home, you're not gonna be fvcking that.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Five kids...? Hot dog down a hallway..

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bchs like this actually expect a 7 or 8 dude in looks with his life in order that's what gets me. She's a ****iing 6 straight on looks alone...most might say a 5 really. Tatooed, 5 frickin kids, all selfies...no friends, place looks like ****, PUBLIC shaming of said kids father, non feminine hair cut. Cmon this is getting ridiculous with entitlement. There are like 5 other things out or whack, order, with this chick too. Damn.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
Bchs like this actually expect a 7 or 8 dude in looks with his life in order that's what gets me. She's a ****iing 6 straight on looks alone...most might say a 5 really. Tatooed, 5 frickin kids, all selfies...no friends, place looks like ****, PUBLIC shaming of said kids father, non feminine hair cut. Cmon this is getting ridiculous with entitlement. There are like 5 other things out or whack, order, with this chick too. Damn.

But the sad part is there will two things that will happen

1. SHe'll fucc a bunch of high value guys of POF who will eventually pump and dump her

2. She will settle for some beta chump and many will gladly oblige

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't know what a real date is? So the 19,675 betas that have bought you dinner and dropped you off at 10:30 didn't count?
Or was it he 68 pump and dumps who pulled your hair and never called you back?
Jesus, I must be in a bad mood today.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's NUTS out there. I'm allergic to furred or feathered pets. Women STILL think I'm going to date/scr@w them and forget about something that affects my HEALTH? THEN of course, I'M the ******* when I don't let them move in....

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her value is a 3 with the 5 kids.

But come on wouldn't you bang her?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wouldn't touch that woman with one of you guys' ****.

she's not ugly but she's not worth he hassle of the sex

when you actually can get laid, it becomes a cost / benefit analysis. she's not worth the cost of trying to get in. i don't feel like dealing with 5 freaking kids. plus she just looks like a tramp.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
wouldn't touch that woman with one of you guys' ****.

she's not ugly but she's not worth he hassle of the sex

when you actually can get laid, it becomes a cost / benefit analysis. she's not worth the cost of trying to get in. i don't feel like dealing with 5 freaking kids. plus she just looks like a tramp.

Was it the tattoos or the 5 kids that gave it away? LMAO

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It also says she wants children. I really hope thats a mistake.
Good lord, wrap it up..

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5 kids and wants more??????.....lol.

Her vagina is already a clown's pocket....you'd be fvcking one wall!

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
Well said. This is the norm on dating sites though. I saw one on match a few weeks ago. This chick was 27-28 with three kids under 8. In her profile she writes "you must be willing to accept 3 kids as your own". Oh yeah honey...where do I sign up? Your loser ex bailed and left you with three kids, and some dude is supposed to pick up the slack...and be happy about it too? No thanks. :crackup: