This is the *fundamental* reason why women now dominate men socially

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is patently clear that in western society, women now dominate men socially. As a whole, women now have power over men.

But what is the cause behind this? What is the *fundamental* cause behind this?

You can blame the feminists for being power hungry, you can blame the AFCs who let women walk over them.

But those are SECONDARY causes.

I believe there this a *fundamental* cause, a fundamental and occult reason why women in general now tower over men in social relations.

----------------------------------

"Listen men. The ancients, always keen observers of natural verities regarded the female as the negative polarity and the male as the positive. They observed the the female's natural role as receptacle and reflector of the male. The female is the receptacle of his actual concsiousness and understanding.

Note: remember Pook's classic quote: 'As you think, you become. BUT as you feel, the girl becomes! If you feel happy, she will be happy, if you feel fun, she will feel fun, etc.' In other words, the girl is ALWAYS the receptacle.

The ancients were not wrong and the female continues to play this role today and now she is the receptacle of male ignorance. Because the male has been ignorant of his true nature for so long, the female has now become ignorant of her true nature.

Because the male now fawns over her body, she now regards it as being supremely important, having a supernatural hold and power over him. She believes this profoundly because in today's milieu it is her actual experience.

Because she is the receptacle of his consciousness, she will view herself in the way the male does.

The ancients were right about the female, not only is she indeed the negative polarity, the energy sink, she is the place of reception. And today she is the receptacle of ignorance. As long as men are ignorant, women must be ignorant. As long as the male is lost, the female is lost with him. As long as the male is deluded about her, so long the female will be deluded about herself.

Let me state it in other ways. When the male for a long time worships the female form, the female will necessarily come to worship herself. When the female form has power over men for a long time, the female will come to have power over men. When the male treats the female as his de-facto God, the female will ultimately regard herself as goddess. And she will mock and despise him in her bones and grieve with him, because in her heart, she knows her bodily form is not God, just a physical accretion, and in her heart, she wants a man who knows where God is really found.

Women has long been bemused and even dismayed by the power of her body to hold such sway over the male. After all, the male heretofore seems like such a powerful being, yet this powerful being is completely overcome by her body, abandoning integrity and sense even debasing himself in longing for it. How could she not finally give in and view herself as Goddess?

Whenever men become ignorant and immoral, women will automatically come into dominance over men and obtain a superior position. This is a natural law, and this is the outcome of male ignorance. And the heart of male ignorance is the worship of the female form." ~ Julian Lee

-------------------------------------------

And check out the thread in sosuave's 'Anything else' section where Megan Fox proudly announces that: 'Women have the power over men because they have the vaginas.'

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=164833

Megan Fox now assumes superiority over men, why? Because men now worship her body.

Men have always desired the female body throughout history, but somewhere along the way, men started not just to desire, but to *worship* the female body. Worship as in, sacrifice his integrity, his manhood, his friends, just to get her body.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ancient religion is full of the worship of the female form. There was Aphrodite, Venus, and the female Greek and Roman gods. Their "church service" was often a giant sex orgy, which is how they recruited followers. There's also sacrifice of female virgins in a lot of very ancient cultures, and the spiritual significance of virginity continues today...with the Jonas Brother's promise rings.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing against you, but maybe the reason women are "dominating" is because while life is going on, we're trying to spread the word of the Great Male Uprising of 2009 in secrect. In the US, we men abuse our bodies by overworking and not eating right, not enjoying ourselves when he get the time, and turning a blind eye to family. What you have left while men are working themselves to the bone are scrubs refusing to work, punks beating abusing women and children, and kids without any guidance. It's time to get in our heads that we don't have to take anything life hands to us and to make things go right for ourselves.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all how your frame it. Sure, many women dominate many men socially. But not all of them and not all the time. Megan is pretty hot. But she talks a lot and the biggest mistake is listening to her. From what I can tell she actually is more into older guys - go figure. It's hollyweird. Give it 15yrs. Either she'll burn out or start dating older guys as the next "Megan" comes around or she'll given in to what I write in the next paragraph, marry another actor, rock star or sports jock and crank out kids.

Guys rarely look it another way and if they would bother too, the woman's assumed frame just disappears. Sure, they have the goods but guess what - there are two things (one really) that they can never fully provide for themselves - babies and true security. Sure you'll find one or two here or there that find ways around this but I don't really see them being all that happy because they are going against their natural role to provision the security themselves.

Whenever I meet a woman (even now when married and just to chat) no matter how attractive, the first thing I think is that she really just wants security and a baby. Without that they will have zilch. The bottom line, they have what we "want" but we have what they "need". Out frame that. Their whole life's game is actually fascinating; working covertly, indirectly and emotionally to achieve these two simple goals. When we're young, immature and horny the "game" seems impossible as we play it feeling like we're always one move behind. But they're programmed to play 25 moves ahead - ALWAYS.

Stop trying to figure out moves that just leave you one step behind. Realize their endgame and that it actually requires us. Then us it to your advantage as you meet and get to know women.

Back on topic. Men do not worship women. They're just horny and have been mislead over several generations as to which path will yield intimacy with the least risk of rejection. If anything, men fear women more than they worship them.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is some real Zen in this thread.

I think Trader's post was pretty spot on. Idolatry of the female body is nothing new; this has been around in many forms for centuries. I think where man have gone wrong is in the lengths they will go to to obtain a lay. When men collectively stop placing so much value on what an individual woman offers them physically, over time the tides will change.

Take Megan Fox for example. There are probably millions of men who would do terrible things just to have a stab at her (pun intended). But why?? Because she looks really good? Men have given women like her social power. When Megan says what she did it creates a headline, but I have heard countless women utter this same sentiment over the years. Men are horny. Women know this, and they use it on a daily basis. Women are horny too, but the difference is the lengths we will go to to have a slice of that pie.

This is really a deep sociological topic that raises a lot of chicken-and-egg questions. No question that women hold a lot of social power over men, but why? I think it is more along the lines of what Sinistar alluded to---fear. Men fear women on different levels. I think primarily they fear the social humiliation that can come about from p!ssing them off. They also fear emotional manipulation, which women use to their advantage. There was a time when this was not a concern. For some reason now men dont see sex and pvssy as a commodity, and they allow themselves to be dominated for fear of what they perceive to be a great loss.

Sinistar is right---women, for all their modern arrogance and illusory superiority---cannot achieve their core means without men. What does every woman want? What does every women want that you have ever been with in your life? Attention, security, and eventually a child (with the rare, rare exception...and even then I'm not totally convinced). Attention is actually a part of security. Same with validation. Same with money. Same with monogamy.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And check out the thread in sosuave's 'Anything else' section where Megan Fox proudly announces that: 'Women have the power over men because they have the vaginas.'

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=164833

Megan Fox now assumes superiority over men, why? Because men now worship her body.
That always have been this way.

Men have always desired the female body throughout history, but somewhere along the way, men started not just to desire, but to *worship* the female body. Worship as in, sacrifice his integrity, his manhood, his friends, just to get her body.
That ALWAYS have been this way, through all history as well. Xtianity, and maybe Islam changed that for some time, but that is basicly how things always were, and always will be.

Whenever I meet a woman (even now when married and just to chat) no matter how attractive, the first thing I think is that she really just wants security and a baby. Without that they will have zilch. The bottom line, they have what we "want" but we have what they "need".
but the fact is, is much easier to women get security from any dude this days, and to make things worse, there is a much bigger probability that if a woman is in trouble, someone, whomever, will help her, specially if she has kids. nobody helps men, much less other men.
I think there are much more men out there homeless or broke with nobody to rely on, than women. Besides women can always make bucks by posing naked, selling her body, etc.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SXS said:
but the fact is, is much easier to women get security from any dude this days, and to make things worse, there is a much bigger probability that if a woman is in trouble, someone, whomever, will help her, specially if she has kids.
If you'll change "any" to "most" I will agree with you 100%. However, the security they are receiving is not necessarily the type they really want. And often, that security does not end with intimacy for guys - it ends with uncomfortable situations and LJBF's. She gets what she thinks she needs. He rarely gets what he wants. But Hollywood doesn't go there, nope the guy who does "X' for the woman always ends up getting the woman. Barf!

nobody helps men, much less other men.
Very true. Just guy sh!t I guess.

I think there are much more men out there homeless or broke with nobody to rely on, than women. Besides women can always make bucks by posing naked, selling her body, etc.
I agree with both of these statement too. A recent article linked on the MM forum confirms your earlier statement. To last, yes she definitely can. But how many really do this and are successful enough to justify it. The majority have society (fellow women and AFC's) ready to brand them slvty the instant they do this. So the majority are very reluctant and/or not attractive enough to go there. For the majority, they need healthy security and that baby to feel whatever it is they need to feel. For that, they need us. My original post wasn't to be absolutist - you proved that. However, when faced with a woman with a strong frame and society looking you in the eye - you can buckle or you can just remind yourself 99% of them really need a "MAN". Then smile. No fear. No stuttering Total confidence.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sinistar said:
Whenever I meet a woman (even now when married and just to chat) no matter how attractive, the first thing I think is that she really just wants security and a baby. Without that they will have zilch. The bottom line, they have what we "want" but we have what they "need". Out frame that. Their whole life's game is actually fascinating; working covertly, indirectly and emotionally to achieve these two simple goals. When we're young, immature and horny the "game" seems impossible as we play it feeling like we're always one move behind. But they're programmed to play 25 moves ahead - ALWAYS.

Stop trying to figure out moves that just leave you one step behind. Realize their endgame and that it actually requires us. Then us it to your advantage as you meet and get to know women.

Back on topic. Men do not worship women. They're just horny and have been mislead over several generations as to which path will yield intimacy with the least risk of rejection. If anything, men fear women more than they worship them.
Yes.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Ancient religion is full of the worship of the female form. There was Aphrodite, Venus, and the female Greek and Roman gods. Their "church service" was often a giant sex orgy, which is how they recruited followers. There's also sacrifice of female virgins in a lot of very ancient cultures, and the spiritual significance of virginity continues today...with the Jonas Brother's promise rings.
/thread

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Yes, ancient religion has the worship of the female form but you said it yourself, they were GODS (or at least demi-Gods, 1/2 human 1/2 god), they were not female human beings. In the past, men did not worship women. Men worshipped God - the Greek and Roman Gods you mentioned, and after that, Christianity and Islam.

Pook made the acute observation that worshipping God has somehow been replaced by *worshipping women*. In mainstream society, women are the new Gods. Nothing can be spoken against them, otherwise it is sacreligious. I would even dare say, women are given more respect than Christianity. If a comedian made a joke bashing Christians, he could get away with it. If he dared to try bashing women, he would be booed off the stage.

Sinistar said:
Guys rarely look it another way and if they would bother too, the woman's assumed frame just disappears. Sure, they have the goods but guess what - there are two things (one really) that they can never fully provide for themselves - babies and true security. Sure you'll find one or two here or there that find ways around this but I don't really see them being all that happy because they are going against their natural role to provision the security themselves.
I agree - the *truth* of the matter is that girls *need* guys. They literally cannot live without us. But girls assume a frame of being a goddess. Thank God that us men are able to destroy her frame since we know the *truth* about girls. But AFCs cannot see her assumed frame for what it is and thus girls dominate these guys. And since most guys are AFCs, well you can guess why we are where we are now

Sinistar said:
Fearing women is related to worshipping women. Men fear women because women now have the status of Goddess. It's not a good idea to make a God or Goddess angry. ^_^

Pook even made a comment about how ridiculous this is: 'In every age, no man would be afraid of girls.'

It is safe to say men's fear of women has increased. Can you imagine your grandfather being afraid to get into an argument with your grandmother? I can't. Yet this generation of men is so afraid of women. It is no coincidence that this increase in fear is happening at the same time women are achieving *goddess* status.

Couple of quick observations: notice how in our popular vernacular both guys and girls refer to women as goddesses yet no one refers to men as Gods? Refer to a girl as a Goddess, and no one says anything. Try referring to yourself as a God in a group setting and see how they react.

And also, it's not just girls who are hot, who think they are goddesses. I've seen many threads posted on Sosuave complaining about how now even fat women think they are *all that.* It is fair to say that this *goddess* frame, is practically adopted by all girls, not just the hot ones.

Last edited:

acw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do i begin?

1) Pvssy Whipped
Most women have so many AFC suplicating to their every whim, that both men and women don't know what a real man looks or sounds like. I hate it when i see some guy kissing some chicks ass to get some Lousy Pvssy (its usually lousy from these type of chicks). Makes me want to reach out and crack him in the Ribs.

STOP BEING PVSSY WHIPPED!@

2) Economics
Money talks...and Bvll **** walks. You better make some money in this rough and tough dirty world. Otherwise, you won't get any respect...Trust me on this one. When you are making some coin and stand above your peers, things change. More-over, if your girl is taking home more bank than you, you will feel the power struggle.

Men were made to dominate women...and real women love this dynamic.

MAKE MONEY!

3) Demographics
The Demographics of men to women are Skewed. There are more men in the age group between 20-40. Because there are more women, men are forced to play harder. MAKE yourself look as good as possible. Hit on women everyday and keep getting phone numbers and hook-ups.

Make yourself into a Social Dynamic Machine. Take care of your looks and Health.

Don't EVER FORGET that:

• -Men Create the Machines
    -Men are the Inventors
    -Men are the Industrialist
    -Men are the Artist
    -Men are in the positions of power
    -Men are physically stronger

The only way to combat the female power play is with numbers. The more female contacts you have, the more power you possess in the dating game...

~AC

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. As others have pointed out, there's always been women worship throughout history.

The primary reason why women dominate men socially these days is because they have the full power of the State right behind their social power, which they (or their nosy sisterhood) can wield to totally screw up a man's life, if they choose to. To quote Doris Lessing:

The most stupid, ill-educated and nasty woman can rubbish the nicest, kindest and most intelligent man and no-one protests.
Men used to have social power and the State was neutral towards genders. Not now.

Men do not fear women. That's rubbish. What men truly fear is the power behind women. Women can play the victim card and men will be done good, socially, legally and professionally. Women have always played the victim card, but they never had the law supporting their BS to the fullest as they do now.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
I disagree. As others have pointed out, there's always been women worship throughout history.
Men have always desired a woman's body. But it is only recently have men started to WORSHIP it. Ask your grandfather, you think he would EVER in his life call a girl a goddess? Worshipping females is a relatively new phenomeon. Check out your local bookstore, and find all the books referring to girls as Goddesses in the title. How many of them were printed in before the 1950s? None.

Jitterbug said:
Men do not fear women. That's rubbish. What men truly fear is the power behind women. Women can play the victim card and men will be done good, socially, legally and professionally. Women have always played the victim card, but they never had the law supporting their BS to the fullest as they do now.
I agree that the law is A factor into why men fear dealing with women. Thus a man might be afraid to make a move in the workplace because he might be accused of sexual harassment.

But the law is not the main factor

Let's talk about daily interactions with women. Why are men afraid to disagree with women, in say a bar? Why is a boyfriend afraid to disagree with his gf? Is he really thinking: 'Oh she might cry domestic violence, I am afraid of the law!'

I don't think so. He is thinking: 'I don't want her to get mad, I need to get laid tonight at ANY cost.'

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Let's talk about daily interactions with women. Why are men afraid to disagree with women, in say a bar? Why is a boyfriend afraid to disagree with his gf? Is he really thinking: 'Oh she might cry domestic violence, I am afraid of the law!'

I don't think so. He is thinking: 'I don't want her to get mad, I need to get laid tonight at ANY cost.'
You are confusing the LACK of power that beta males have over women for an omnipotent power that women have over men in general.

The b/f who is afraid to disagree with his g/f is a CHUMP. Women have untold power over this type of man, but the power is reversed and concentrated tenfold with a high value man.

Women today don't have any MORE power over men today than they did in the past, it's just that the ratio of power with feminized males has INCREASED, whereas the power they hold over high value males had DECREASED.

It all evens out. Might not be "fair" to lesser men, but hey, life isn't fair. Become a higher value male or suck it up and live with it.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Men have always desired a woman's body. But it is only recently have men started to WORSHIP it. Ask your grandfather, you think he would EVER in his life call a girl a goddess? Worshipping females is a relatively new phenomeon. Check out your local bookstore, and find all the books with the word: Goddess in the title. How many of them were printed in before the 1950s? None.
I think you need to read some history and old literature, and maybe check out some old religions: they had a bazillion of goddesses.

I agree that the law is A factor into why men fear women. Thus a man might be afraid to make a move in the workplace because he might be accused of sexual harassment.
Oh, you're only barely scratching the surface. There are plenty of things that are worse: false rape accusation, false child abuse / pedophilia accusation, false domestic violence accusation, divorce (+ child support, alimony and half your sh!t)

But the law is not the main factor
But it is.

Let's talk about daily interactions with women. Why are men afraid to disagree with women, in say a bar?
Because it can get from a minor annoyance like "bugger I don't think I'm getting lucky with her tonight" to getting scolded by everyone for being "rude to a girl" or "misogynist", to getting beaten up by white knights, to getting thrown out by the bouncers, to getting the police called on his arse.

Nothing to do with "goddess worship".

Why is a boyfriend afraid to disagree with his gf? Is he really thinking: 'Oh she might cry domestic violence, I am afraid of the law!

I don't think so. He is thinking: 'I don't want her to get mad, I need to get laid tonight.'
Sure he may think so, but that's only one thing he fears. Other things a boyfriend or a husband fear:

- She'd accuse him of being abusive - hey hey, domestic violence!
- She may get mad, attack him, which forces him to defend himself and accidentally hurt her AND then he'd be in deep sh!t for DV.
- She breaks up with him and badmouths him to everyone else, who are way more likely to believe her than him.
- If he has sex with her and she's mad at him, she can report it as rape. He'll be fvcked for good.
- If they're a defacto couple or married, she can dump him, take half his sh!t, take away his children, make him pay for her new lifestyle etc.

And that's just within a relationship. There are more in the workplace & other areas.

Even those things may not be at the top of his head, they are there. He's heard about them in the media. He probably knows guys who were done by them. He may have even experienced them himself.

So he'd weigh them up against just letting the woman win the argument, and find out that it's easier to let her have it.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, this is why I come here. Thread is golden. We should focus on this. Strategically, we have become the women. Even though YOU may be Strong, well-informed, attuned to the situation at hand, Vast majorities of our supplicating brethren are Clueless.

I've almost given up. I just enjoy my life Away from women. I improve my survival skills on my own. Lord knows, women, on the whole, don't give a sh!t about survival. I've purchased so much equipment to be able to combat nature and the toll it can/will take on you in the wild.

I have thought and obtained so many large and small accessories to meet my needs should the time come to live primitive. I GO on the weekends to camp and experiment with ideas I've observed/read from youtube, survivalistboards.com, etc etc.

I can pull 40 fish from any lake or pond in no less than 1.5 hours. I can shoot my bow fairly accurately. I have an Excellent 4 season Marmot tent. Obtaining meat sources is currently what I'm becoming proficient at. Next will be identifying and preparing wild edibles (plants, nuts, berries).

Women are definitely on the back-burner in my life right now, despite my still meeting them and being amused by them. They no longer phase me. I just smile, and rarely Talk, to them. If she meets my high scrutiny, and wants to come along for the ride that is My life, then she's rare, and has at least, a provider for her future genes.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Why has no one stated the obvious in this thread as to why women hold the cards/have power over men? The obvious being because: attraction works differently for women than it does for men. It's has nothing to do with her having a vagina(I hate when guys say this), it has to do with the fact that attraction works differently for her. Do I really need to say this?

The only guy she will never exude power over, is the guy who knows how to play the game and push her buttons the right way. I'm stating everything everyone here already knows.

So, with that, as others guys in this thread have already mentioned, men have always throughout time, worshipped women...the men that never knew how to play the game correctly that is.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
It is safe to say men's fear of women has increased. Can you imagine your grandfather being afraid to get into an argument with your grandmother? I can't. Yet this generation of men is so afraid of women. It is no coincidence that this increase in fear is happening at the same time women are achieving *goddess* status.
Great point. You have been reading my thoughts.

I know many men who are extremely guarded about how they speak to a woman. They fear any woman's disapproval to the extent that they filter their convos to exclude even mildly controversial topics in case a woman MIGHT find his male opinions upsetting. These guys walk on eggs, socially .
Their unwillingness to speak directly and in a forthright manner has become their default style, especially in those men who are married. Those guys are just afraid of HER.
These men have totally submitted to her wishes, her whims and her dominance. The "little woman" has become the Kamp Kommandant and there is no escape for the PoW.

How did men allow this to happen without even a wimper of resistance ?

Last edited:

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
You are confusing the LACK of power that beta males have over women for an omnipotent power that women have over men in general.

The b/f who is afraid to disagree with his g/f is a CHUMP. Women have untold power over this type of man, but the power is reversed and concentrated tenfold with a high value man.

Women today don't have any MORE power over men today than they did in the past, it's just that the ratio of power with feminized males has INCREASED, whereas the power they hold over high value males had DECREASED.

It all evens out. Might not be "fair" to lesser men, but hey, life isn't fair. Become a higher value male or suck it up and live with it.
I agree that if you are a high value male - this whole thread is irrelevant. The fact that women now have the default frame as *goddess* is irrelevant since you can easily reframe it where you are now 'The Prize.'

But here is my point: I believe the DEFAULT frame for women is now: 'I am a goddess' whereas in the past this was NOT the case.

So the question is: 'WHY is the default frame for women now 'I'm a goddess?'

You go to any non-westernized country (i.e. latin america, asia) and you will notice that the girl's default frame is NOT: 'I'm a goddess.' Why is that the case?

Is it because of the feminists and their power grabs?

Is it the powerful law that favors the women?

Both are factors.

I still believe it is because of men's increased worship of the female form. You ever notice how women these days always refer to guys as *desperate.*
In the past, were guys as a whole *desperate?* I don't think so.