THIS is how INTEREST LEVEL works

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
I will make this very simple. I ran an experiment on 2 girls, both I would say are easily HB8, possibly HB9 (one was really hot but didnt dress too slutty and the other was really hot but id say her body was a 10 and her face was a 6 or 7).

So anyway, here was the situation:

I will call these 2 girls girl A and girl B.

GIRL A

when I met girl A, I had to basically pry her for her name and #, as she did not seem very interested. Either way though, I got the #, and called a few days later. We set up a date for 1 week after we first met (we met in a club). On the date, I tried kissing her, didnt work, but we cuddled. Eventually she did let me kiss her a little bit, but still showed alot of hesitation and little interest. Next date, we go out a week later, and she seems mroe *****y and less interested. However, it ends with us making out like crazy for about an hour, and by the end of the date, she showed EXTREME attraction to me. Have not seen her again yet, but I will see her very soon.

GIRL B

This girl I met off of myspace, she showed EXTREME interest when we talked online and when we saw each other. She acted very interested on our date, we also missed and made out, she seemed into me. Ever since that date, she LJBF'd me and now I do not talk to her.

So why am i rambling about all this????

VERY SIMPLE.

with GIRL A, she started with a low INTEREST LEVEl and I did EVERYTHING in the DonJuan Bible on her, from ****y funny, to busting her balls, to being a jerk, being persistant in a confident manner, and also at times not showing interest. Also whenever she suggested we go somewhere, id say no and take her where I wanted. (showing her alpha male behavior.) RESULT? her Interest Level went from about 50 to about 85 and things are extra sexy with her now.

with GIRL B, the OPPOSITE IS TRUE. SHe liked me alot when we talked online and during our date, interest level of about 90. We kissed within 20 minutes of first meeting each other. so what was the problem? I was AFC with her. I told her shes sweet, beautiful, complimented, and really made it look like I liked her. and that was it, that was my downfall.

In essence, I performed an experiment for all you guys to show you the difference in results between AFC behavior and ALPHA MALE behavior.

Lesson - AFC BEHAVIOR WILL RESULT IN AN INTERESTED GIRL LOSING INTEREST FAST, WHILE ALPHA BEHAVIOR WILL RESULT IN AN UNINTERESTED GIRL GAINING INTEREST FAST.

Comments????

aiforce_juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job btw on that.

what would be really interesting is if both afc and alpha male behaviors were both tested on the SAME GIRL. I think this is the only way to get accurate results

Since not all women are the same, you mightve ended up with less accurate results

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
its physically impossible to test out AFC and ALPHA on the same girl for the same guy, because the point is you gotta be one or the other from the start......its different if u start one way and become another way, because the point here was to see wat happens to interest level from the BEGINNING....but this is good to judge because both are somewhat sweet girls who r hot and they know it, in fact the one who i was AFC seems to be a much sweeter girl than the other one

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
. Good work, I 'd write it up and stick it in those big journals research papers...kiddin , I'd like to see a more uniform example though where the girl are twin sisters or something.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skippy, airforce, shyguy...

Ask yourself this, WHY did the girls show the certain interest levels in the first place?

Now compare...

Girl A... female DJ, she's got her life together, she can put out negative vibes. Than you display that you are not attention seeking nor desperate, and she opens up to you.

Girl B... female AFC, she's looking for new guys, she wants to find anybody. Than you display neediness and compliment too much, and she closes herself off.

LOL

Awareness radius, gonna start linking that idea to more of my posts...

My question now, that I failed to mention in your double post in tips is this, since this is now discussion...

How did you initially respond to the girls? How did you open them? How did you treat them on the phone or IM? How did you get them to come on a date with you?

Than the kicker...

Why did you suddenly change from who they thought you were, to somebody else?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
girl B i met on myspace and i was all sweet and complimentary to her because she seemed really sweet and open about her feelings herself, and even tho our date went very well (lots of cuddling and kissing), she LJBFed me the next day and me and her havent talked for 2 weeks......girl A tho i met at a club and she was hesistant to even tell me her NAME, but then i remember distinctly that i neg hitted her saying that i liked her purse more than i liked her (she had a really wacky looking purse), and she was surprised i said that, but anyway i got her #, called her in a few days, and basically acted like a jerk whos in control and would not put up with ****, aaaand i kept this behavior up thru out our first 2 dates, and at the end of the 2nd one her IL was thru the roof, so yeaaaaa

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skip2mylou781
I did EVERYTHING in the DonJuan Bible on her, from ****y funny, to busting her balls, to being a jerk, being persistant in a confident manner, and also at times not showing interest.
Can you give examples of how you used (a)****y and funny, (b) busting her balls, and (c) being a jerk?
Thanks in advance.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i made fun of her, never complimented her, when she wanted me to take her to a club downtown, i told her no and that we are going to the movies as I planned, I also kept trying to kiss her even tho she rejected me at first, but she still wanted to cuddle (a sign that shes playing hard to get, well FUKK that, i persisted confidently as if nothing happened), wat other examples do u want? I treated her like id treat a guy friend

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great job...but seriously girls all talk about how they don't want *******s they want NICE MEN....that's bullsh*t because those guys always get LJBF'D you gotta talk to these girls raw and don't let them bust your balls.