This is going to seem like an AFC move but...

sh8716

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say that a girl flakes on you and you move on, is it a good idea to add her on facebook just for the hell of it? I realize that's a super AFC move but I mean if the whole thing has gone belly up anyway, why not? It's not like she can flake again, and if nothing else she might see how well you're doing based on what you put on facebook. I had a discussion with a friend of mine about this for about an hour today so I'm just curious what you guys think?

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "awe what the he11" and the "well its worth a shot" attitudes are absolutely pathetic. Its a way guys rationalize to themselves beta behavior in lusting hope that the girl will "reconsider them".

Let's say that a girl flakes on you and you move on, is it a good idea to add her on facebook

if nothing else she might see how well you're doing based on what you put on facebook.

She flaked on you bro. What the fuk makes you think shes gonna give two sh1ts about your "facebook life". Title of this post says it all...guys need to quit the desperate "last ditch effort" attitudes.

sh8716

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok a couple of things. First off this didn't actually happen, we were just sitting there having a lunch break during work and we just kinda led into this conversation. His point was more of the "fuk her, if she's friend's with me on facebook she can see I'm doing well without her and how big of an idiot she is etc etc." He didn't mean it in the "hasn't moved on" sense but more in the "narcissist, she's dumb and how freakin great I am" sense. Again this didn't actually happen to me and as far as I know it didn't happen to my buddy either but I'll admit it is kind of odd he had such strong feelings on it.

time2change

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the heck cares? Add if you want. If you really moved on, you wouldn't really care not to come off as an afc toward her. It is afc to think whether you're acting like an afc or not.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
time2change said:
Who the heck cares? Add if you want. If you really moved on, you wouldn't really care not to come off as an afc toward her. It is afc to think whether you're acting like an afc or not.
This. I would also make sure you have a couple girls in your rotation when and if you add her. If you are flying solo and she becomes a facebook friend, you will be tempted to contact her and go full-blown AFC.

You need to treat this girl like a complete afterthought. Nothing more than the avatar on your screen.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
You have nothing to lose by adding her. Having hot female friends on Facebook doesn't really have a down side.

But I usually don't add girls I'm still gaming. At least not until I f*ck them. However, if I've decided not to pursue them at all.. I'll add them just to have more pics to look at. :yes:

Another plus to adding girls is creating a bridge between you and her friends. :up:

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sh8716 said:
if the whole thing has gone belly up anyway, why not?
sh8716 said:
that's a super AFC move
You answered it yourself big dawg. How are you going to improve yourself if you realize it's a super AFC move...yet continue to do it anyways??
:nono: :nono:

~BSmooth