This is a Test...What do I do?

DJoftheTheater

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, there's this girl, we met a little while back and there's really been some chemistry.

The thing is, there have been several times when we were around other people and she'll say something about how she needs a guy to date, lets just say this, I'm interested, but how do I respond to this test?

Tekniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
its a **** test
grab your balls and try and form a cohesive thought

this is a common sense situation, if u cant solve it yourself you dont deserve to be with girls

Teh_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tekniq said:
if u cant solve it yourself you dont deserve to be with girls
funny, I thought this site was based on helping people who couldnt figure it out.

SmellyOrc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Teh_Wolf said:
funny, I thought this site was based on helping people who couldnt figure it out.
It's to help people who can't figure it out, so that later, they can figure it out on their own, without people telling them what to do and how. ;)

@OP You could say something along the line of: 'Well, since you talk about it so much, and still haven't found a date, I'll go with ya.' :crackup:

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Teh_Wolf said:
Too often, though, people ask the silliest and most pedantic questions that anyone who has read the Don Juan Bible could easily answer. Besides, in the field is where you learn pretty much everything. You've got to try and try and try until you succeed. You can't run along to SoSuave every time you need a question answered. Trust your gut - every man has it in him to successfully spread his genes and his gut instinct is what helped ancient man do this (no SoSuave for him in his days). Your gut instinct is still reliable; even extremely feminised men possess this instinct.

Now, OP, ask her out. ASK HER OUT! (In private of course.)

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smack said:
Too often, though, people ask the silliest and most pedantic questions that anyone who has read the Don Juan Bible could easily answer. Besides, in the field is where you learn pretty much everything. You've got to try and try and try until you succeed. You can't run along to SoSuave every time you need a question answered. Trust your gut - every man has it in him to successfully spread his genes and his gut instinct is what helped ancient man do this (no SoSuave for him in his days). Your gut instinct is still reliable; even extremely feminised men possess this instinct.

Now, OP, ask her out. ASK HER OUT! (In private of course.)
You've been smacked :crackup:

Tekniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Teh_Wolf said:
Yeah but too often this site attracts those who are incompetent to make their own decisions. This site can only do so much; read the bible and every question should be answered.