This guy makes me do things I dont like

DrBeard

Banned
Reaction score
You know DrBeard aint usually scard of nothing rite? Well I got this problem and it is really serios!

Theres this guy called Dildesh who keeps hanging around me and my boys and he says he wants to be our mate but we dont like him. He keeps pushing us around and he calls me fat bollocks and rubs his fist on my head and he says if I dont go round with him he will p!ss thru my letter box or set fire to my house.

I can handel most guys but u dont know Dildesh! He is a hard bastard and he carries a knife and matches and sniffs glue! He burgles houses and he broke this mans jaw and went to jail!!

He keeps making me do stuff I dont like and could get me into trouble. He keeps telling me to call my mum a slag and if I dont he will put acid on my bell end!! So I called her a slag and she has a go at me and tells my dad and he has a right benny at me and took away my disco equipment!!

He tries to make me sniff glue but when I put the bag over my faceI hold my breath cos I dont want to do it. He makes me go to peoples houses and knock on the door and ask to use their toilet even tho I dont need to go!

The other day he made my friend Richard take down his pants and he whipped his ass with a piece of cable. Then he made me whip him!

He has told me I gotta steal my dad's air rifle now so we can go and shoot old people over by the canal. He said it wont kill them but you can blind em and it will hurt them and I dont wanna do it! But if I dont I am scared he will put acid on my knob or burn my house! He kept saying "You betta get that rifle tomoro or I'll cut you up bad! I'll fockin cut you up!"

I dont know who to talk to but I am really scared! U dont know what Dildesh is like. He is a pyscho! I dont wanna be his friend and I want him to leave me alone but I only hang round with him and do stuff he tells me cos I am scared what he will do!

If I call the police they cant arrest him cos he aint done anything they can do him for! I dont know what to do! I thought about getting the air rifle and shooting him in the eys so he cant see and cant get me but if the police find out I am dead meat!

Help me please!

Tongs

Don Juan
Reaction score
DrBeard said:
If I call the police they cant arrest him cos he aint done anything they can do him for:
lets see here....

DrBeard said:
He keeps pushing us around
Assault

DrBeard said:
he calls me fat bollocks and rubs his fist on my head
Harassment

DrBeard said:
he will p!ss thru my letter box or set fire to my house.
Uttering a threat

DrBeard said:
and if I dont he will put acid on my bell end!!
Uttering a threat

DrBeard said:
So I called her a slag and she has a go at me and tells my dad and he has a right benny at me and took away my disco equipment!!
You're an idiot

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Troll.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DrBeard said:
Theres this guy called Dildesh

He keeps pushing us around and he calls me fat bollocks and rubs his fist on my head and he says if I dont go round with him he will p!ss thru my letter box or set fire to my house.

if I dont he will put acid on my bell end!!

So I called her a slag

He tries to make me sniff glue

He makes me go to peoples houses and knock on the door and ask to use their toilet even tho I dont need to go!

The other day he made my friend Richard take down his pants and he whipped his ass with a piece of cable. Then he made me whip him!

LOL! Honestly, how much free time do you have on your hands?

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahah, are you Brit boys issued a set of balls when you are born or are they optional equipment?.

Punch yourself in the crotch,
if it hurts really bad then go out and stand up for yourself.
If it doesn't hurt then consider moving to Paris. :)

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I'd say someone jacked his account. Maybe a little brother came across his computer, with sosuave opened up in a window, and is just fukking around to make his bro mad.

Or, its a joke.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he's making a clever satirical comment on the post quality here.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooooo, how deep. What a good job he did on incorporating the whiny, wussy attitude in conjunction with the lack of self-esteem. Maybe this post is worth more than meets the eye.

Chaos-Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frig go easy on this guy:trouble:

I know a few people like this,

A few sugestions:

1. Avoid contact
2. Become busy

If this doesn't work,

Change address or Confront the problem.

If you must confront the problem
then get your friends to back you up.
This will gain respect with them if it works,
start off assertive, tell him the situation,
"We don't want you around anymore.If you cause trouble
with us after this...
we will break your legs" accidently of course:kick:

If he comes out with a knife then use Self-defence
or take a slash on purpose,call cops he goes to jail.
Or if you succeed in self defence , he will think twice
about attacking you.

Or last resort make him "disappear":trouble:

If this loser is as bad as you suggest,
moving away would be alot simpler.

Stop taking this **** , DJ princibles are more then just dating, they are about
living life, self respect , taking no shvt, happiness.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beard....what have we told you about your imginary friends.....

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You all DO notice that he hasn't posted again anywhere on the site since this thread, right? You know what that means...

Its fake, or Dildesh killed him.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
When DrBeard drops the hard man pimp act and swallows his pride like this I wonder if it's a genuine cry for help. I think we can all assume he's got issues either way!

Anyway this Dildesh sounds like a bully who is very lonely and needs to bully people to be his friend. If you and your friends stand up to him he will probably back down like most bullys.

When I was a kid I had the same thing happen. This guy kept following me round and picking on me. He came to me the one day while I was with a big group of friends and grabbed my hair and tried to force me to eat some dirt. All of a sudden all my friends (3 guys and 5 girls) pulled him off and started kicking him around the floor. He walked off crying threatening to get his friends but he had no friends! He never bothered me again!

Safety in numbers bro! Don't be proud. Gang up on him if you need to!

cjyogz

Don Juan
Reaction score
gee talk about over reacting, come on people, this sites about the art of picking up chicks, not how to avoid bullys.

For christ sake grow up.

Hey DrBeard, the best thing you can do is go to police, this man has assaulted you, harrassed you and threatened you, and your friends, the police can help you maybe perhaps catch him threatening you on tape, they will be able to do something, because they are there for the protection of civilians.

obviously this man shouldn't be in the community, so go to the police.

simon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't understand how so many people still take this asshat seriously.

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He keeps telling me to call my mum a slag and if I dont he will put acid on my bell end!! So I called her a slag and she has a go at me and tells my dad and he has a right benny at me and took away my disco equipment!!
:crackup:

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask him if he wants to try the George McFly Backshot, then knock him out.

DrBeard

Banned
Reaction score
Yo ponces!

I aint been on here for ages but I aint gonna say sorry to no one! But this is what went down with Dildesh. Or I shud say DilDO!!

After he threatened me I decided to get my dad's air rifle and go shoot some old hags like he said we would. Better some old biatch gets shot in the face than me! They're old anyway so I got more to live for.

So we went over the canal and he told me to shoot this old woman who was walkin in the distance. I took a shot at her but missed on purpose! I thought I was outsmarting him cos if I didnt shoot anyone I aint gonna get in shiat and he aint gonna do anything to me but when I missed he prodded me in the belly with a mouse trap and it snapped on me!!! It fockin hurt like a bastard and I aint ashamed to say I started crying and begged him not to do it again. I thought I was gonna die!!

He told me if I miss again he will put the mouse trap on my bollocks next time!

I was so fockin mad and so scared I lost control. It was like he pushed me too far and I flipped out and he unleashed a monster in me! I got the rifle and pointed it at him and said "YO FOCKIN PONCE!!!!" and he started gettin scared and begged me to put the gun down!

I told him to pull down his jeans and pants then I shot him in the c0ck!!!!

He started cryin and I told him if he ever comes near me again or tells the police I will shoot his balls off! Then I legged it out of there!

I aint seen Dildesh again!

This just proves that you gotta stand up for urself + be a man! If u r a poncey boy you will get bullies mess u about and get u in trouble. Fock em!!! Grab your balls and be a man!!