This girl's profile annoys me...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christ almighty! I'm not kidding when I say I wore a wig this past Halloween that looks EXACTLY like her hair! I wonder if she bought the same wig I did? The sad part is she probably spends $100 a week to have sh!tty looking hair.lol I don't think there's anything "real" on this girl at all. Her boobs look bad (I'd ask for my $10,000 back honey if I were you), she wears more makeup then a dead person at a viewing, her face makes me gag, and this was all noticed BEFORE I read her profile.

This girl honestly looks like @$$ to have so much work done to her and to be 21. Just picture if you will what this thing will look like at age 30:crazy: Dear God man. No wonder she's trying to hard to be a gold digger! She thinks it's creepy to date guys her age, but the truth is guys her age probably don't want anything to do with her. It's the horny old men who are willing to spend their retirement on her.

If I saw her out in person I would stare, but not because I was attracted, I'd stare to crack jokes with my friends about this plastic Barbie wannabe.:crackup:

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of women out there who have this sort of strained look. She has crazy eyes.

Just picture if you will what this thing will look like at age 30
Or 40. Just wait.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks like a plastic blow up fvck doll. The way she wrote her profile makes her sound like a idiot. All of her pics are selfies because she's a royal pain in the a** and she likely has no friends.

Last edited:

m7ytn

Don Juan
Reaction score
She could have saved herself a lot of time and just wrote:

"I will drop you as soon as I don't get my way."

If you're going to talk like a HB10, at least have the image to back it up with...

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skanks who are 5s (if that) dressing up like 8s (or so they think). Nothing more annoying than a girl who flaunts herself like that. A fillet O fish served on a nice plate at Red Lobster ain't gonna fool me.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Night-hawk said:
Skanks who are 5s (if that) dressing up like 8s (or so they think). Nothing more annoying than a girl who flaunts herself like that. A fillet O fish served on a nice plate at Red Lobster ain't gonna fool me.
Agreed. Most likley she has an massively inflated ego because she has huge t*ts and since the age of 15 guys have been falling all over themselves to get their hands on them. She's a 5 at best :down:

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Train wreck. Her parents really did a horrible number on her and they should be ashamed of themselves.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Longest relationship - Under one year there you go....

She looks a bit simple to me. OP, send the girl a link to this thread. ;)

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she looks like an alien :D
i don't care about her profile. she is fugly. below 5. and anything below 5 is not in the woman category for me. i mean com'on, let's have standards guys :)
by the topic responses i can see she must have a *****y self-description. it is because we lower ourselves to bone hags like this one, and thus, validate their false belief that they are some kind of prizes.

and 100% selfies profile? NOTHING screams "forever alone" and "lame loser" more that selfies.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the profile:
Bottom Line. They have to be older than me it's creepy to me to date someone my age or younger. Confidence all day every day
Lol at "it's creepy to date someone my age or younger". I guess "creepy" can mean whatever the girl wants it to.

"Confidence all day every day"? I don't think I will ever fully understand this fascination with confidence that women have. I mean I understand it on some level, but to the point where you demand "Confidence all day every day"? She doesn't want a man, she wants a robot.

Finally, I can't imagine how much male attention a woman much need is she's already a student/bartender, and yet she STILL has to open an online dating account. Maybe the reason she wants so much confidence in a man is so that she can slvt around with as many men as she wants without any of the guys giving a sh!t.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
She looks like a plastic blow up fvck doll. The way she wrote her profile makes her sound like a idiot. All of her pics are selfies because she's a royal pain in the a** and she likely has no friends.

^^this

What a Clown.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adam225 said:
OP, send the girl a link to this thread. ;)
Oh please do!!

The only good thing about her is that massive rack. I feel a little nauseous looking at her face lol.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not human is it? That's a joke profile with a Real Doll in the pics, GTFOOH!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Borderline butterface poorly mimicking a 7, however in this current emasculated environment of thirsty manginas her hamster is convinced she's 2 or 3 points higher on the SMV ladder. Saving grace is them tig ole bitties and she knows it.

Would bang, she looks relatively new to the c@ck carousel, she doesn't have that one thousand c@ck dead stare yet. I don't think she'd suck a decent d!ck but she'd learn with proper guidance. Begging to submit to a non chode.

I'd guess dangerously high chance of becoming a future cat herder after locking down and fleecing some beta bozo who put's a ring on it. 85-90%?? chance of continuing life as a "modern woman". Self awareness seems to be lacking.

Yes, I know I'm young but I'm just like every other woman you have talked to or tried to talk to.
You don't say? :crazy: ...................:cry:

I like white men only
Edit: This was surprising. She gets points for not worshipping at the alter of the multiculti religion. Most (white) chicks are sh!t scared of the libtard PC police and just wouldn't say anything. Good girl.

Last edited: