*** This Girl ***

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've meet a hb9 named Linda. We began as simple friends who always used to hang out with the same crowd, so id see her a lot. The past few months shes built feelings for me, aswell as i have for her. And we became close and intimate with each other.

But i remember a while back i heard her saying she isnt the type of girl to be in a relationship with a guy. So this confuses me as of right now. As gorgeous she is shes very secure and therefor doesnt mingle with guys. One of the main reasons ive been attracted to her.

Anyways a girl that says shes not into relationships and hates when she hears people say linda and me are going out but yet we like each other and are intimate with each other....how should i proceed on with this.

The point of this thread is how should i know if this is going to build into a LTR or if i should just be in the state that its a given and she likes me and i like her type of thing :confused:

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
juyst maintain status quo.

No pressure - no relationship talk.

Hang out and fvck her.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not interested in taking it further with you. All girls are interested in relationships. This is an excuse. She may be really picky and can sense you're falling hard for her.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tmpgstx said:
She's not interested in taking it further with you. All girls are interested in relationships. This is an excuse. She may be really picky and can sense you're falling hard for her.
ive seemed to have left out something....she's told me how she wants us to be together, and how she has fantacys about living with me....but as soon as talk happens in our social circle she trips out, now with me but with others saying "me and him our just reall good friends, we're best friends). As most of you know we guys have a major problem which is we think to much.

Now when i hear that it contradicts the other things that shes told me, so i get confused.:confused: :box:

what do you guys think

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
ive seemed to have left out something....she's told me how she wants us to be together, and how she has fantacys about living with me....but as soon as talk happens in our social circle she trips out, now with me but with others saying "me and him our just reall good friends, we're best friends). As most of you know we guys have a major problem which is we think to much.

Now when i hear that it contradicts the other things that shes told me, so i get confused.:confused: :box:

what do you guys think
What NewMan said. Just leave the relationship where it is. Don't act like you're all exclusive, flirt with other girls, even maybe make-out if you like. If this Linda really is into you, then she'll be the one getting jealous and will eventually make the move. Remain a challenge.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
dude my ex would say the same sh!t. We would always hang out even sleep together. she wanted to fvck but i didnt. she would always tell people we were best friends. Then after some bs we got together and i wasted around 2 yrs of my life with her as bf and gf.

The reason why she always said i dont have bf's or not got with them is because she wanted to keep her options open but she claimed she wasnt good in ltrs considering she was just out of one. she didnt say that but i knew it. so it got to the point were she fvcked someone else i knew while we were "best friends." Then i decided to stop talking to her. she actually crossed the line herself as becoming more than "friends".

Basically this chick of yours wants her options open. when her friends say sh!t about you and her and she gets mad its becuase she doesnt want to scare of any other potential bf's.

this is what you do. you really start distancing yourself from her. dont tell her why though just act nonchalant. make her jealous by talking to someone else another girl. youll get her attention then for sure. but never talk about bf gf sh!t with her until she brings it up. Dude if she isnt giving you what you want go find someone else that will.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya bro...i have the feeling that she wants to keep the title of being single to others...even though she has told me how she has felt about me i have never told her how i feel about her....i assume the way i act should be enough evidence that i'm attracted to her and like her.

But also this is her 2nd "relationship" with a guy(me)

Her first one lasted for 3 months and same sh1t....shed say she and the guy were not together even though it was obvious they were like my situation....to think about it i feel like shes a member of this site cause she uses most of the sh1t from here on me...as well as ive used some on her. Ive never been hurt by her just do to the fact that i always know theres more out there and the fact that its not hard to meet them, BUT i hate the fact of why shes playing these games.

Jigga i like how you posted your experience...

Has anyone else had experience with girls like this...

Thanks

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But i remember a while back i heard her saying she isnt the type of girl to be in a relationship with a guy.
Don't listen to what a woman says. Listen to what she does.

but as soon as talk happens in our social circle she trips out, now with me but with others saying "me and him our just reall good friends, we're best friends).
She's putting on a show for her friends by making you appear not worthy of her. Her reputation and her friends' opinions matter more than you. This woman is a bad choice to have in a LTR.

If she's lying to her friends about you, what makes you think she won't lie to you about the other men she's fvcking?

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not all her friends its the ones that are the "hey wsup" kind...her best friends know.

As for her reputation i doubt that...only because im the one with high social value.

And again this girl isnt the type to go out and fvck guys...one of the reasons i like her...she has a good secure family whose aware of her every move, and shes sincere.

ive been with a lot of girls and fvcked a lot...after we decided to boost up our relationship with each other, i felt like it be a good time to settle down and start an LTR.

idk guys...it be good if you can post any experience you have had with girls like this....

or any girl thats hella confuzing.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my friends say that she likes me but doesnt want to admit it....which sounds very logical to me.

When we're with each other alone shes a whole different person....she just trips out when ppl she barely knows brings it up.

...and she has too many mood swings but i think thats just in a girls genes

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for her reputation i doubt that...only because im the one with high social value.
If your social value was so goddam high, she'd be proud to let her friends know that she's fvcking you.

And again this girl isnt the type to go out and fvck guys..
Bull5hit. She did it with you. She just doesn't want people thinking that she enjoys just fvcking guys. That's why she's lying to her friends and to you. It's a form of the anti-slvt defense.

When we're with each other alone shes a whole different person
That's a bad thing. Which is the REAL Linda? The one who is around her friends, or the one who is around you?

...and she has too many mood swings but i think thats just in a girls genes
Man, you got an apple that's rotten to the fvcking core.

Read this post:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=30558&highlight=red+flags

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dammit Desi lol SO DAMN NEGATIVE :box: :crackup:

btw...i havent said we fvcked i said we gotten intimate. This girl is persian and if anything, if their parents find out theyve lost their virginity theyll prbly be the scum of the family...ide know im persian too...anyways let me give the background info again.

We've known each other for 6 years now, always chilled with the same group of friends, always chilled at the same lounges and parties. We always talked and made jokes and etc....but she never would show me any attention or signals. I didnt care at that time because i was busy hooking up and fvcking girls. She isnt the slut type.

Anyways in the past few months we started to like each other and i got tired of hooking up with scandelous sluts so we got close to each other.

now fast forward to now its like we're together but she doesnt admit it to ppl she doesnt know...which to me is ok because if word gets out to her parents or brothers theyd get pyscho.

Her parents and family adore me a lot but still in persian culture daughters have high value and they dont like to hear that their daughter "hooked up" with me. They know we like each other.

Maybe im thinking to much about this and getting myself confused.

I guess im way to overprotective with this girl...i dont show it but i am. :rock: