This girl likes me but...

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a freshman and I am a junior. She just turned fifteen and I am turning seventeen next month. Some of my friends think she is too young and too young looking for me, but I dont feel that way. So, do I go with if there is grass in the field then play mentality or do I go with the way of trying to keep my rep safe?

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend (a senior) is dating a sophomore, no one cares about it. Your friends will rag on you but only because you're getting some action and they aren't, don't pay them any mind. Just be careful though, because underclassmen tend to be huge *****es and drama queens (at least that has been my experience).

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if u like her and feel that shes mature enough then i see no problem , but u might maby want to wait with the sex til shes legal..... atleast.....

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
42-Colrath said:
She is a freshman and I am a junior. She just turned fifteen and I am turning seventeen next month. Some of my friends think she is too young and too young looking for me, but I dont feel that way. So, do I go with if there is grass in the field then play mentality or do I go with the way of trying to keep my rep safe?

Who cares what they think...chances are, some of your friends like her.

2 years is no big deal.

Citre

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember some school official guy coming to my class saying that even if you're 18 and she's 16, it's not as serious since it's only a 2 year age difference (and I believe anything older than a 2 year difference is taken more harshly in terms of law). I'd say go for it. None of my friends look down on it at all.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rowing_mike said:
Yeah, 15 and 17 is fine. Might be a bit dodgey if you bang her tho, shes underage.
Theyre both underage.

TheManlyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
anything under 14 and its statutory I think. Then again I can't even spell statutory :rolleyes: