this girl likes me, begin paying attention to her, now I'm attracted

hop On hop Off

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 28 years old, finished grad school, never had a chance to date girls. Recently out of job for 3 months, I hated my old job.

This girl is from a church I just started going. She's a little fat, and 2 years older.

One of her guy friend wants my number and grab food. I think she wants to know me.

I've been checking her Facebook everyday since. NOW I AM ATTRACTED TO HER.

Plenty of guys trying to approach her at church. She's indifferent. And woman like this don't like to be approached. If she is interested, she will let you know.

I need someone with similar experience to help me.

Last edited:

hop On hop Off

Don Juan
Reaction score
Howcome there are no replies? Is this a hard question? Am I off-topic? In the wrong place?

LeonSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk up to her before or after church service and schedule a date.

Arthy

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the problem here? You are afraid to talk to girls? Or you are falling in love with a girl by looking at her facebook?

Just read a DJ bible dude and you'll be alright.

hop On hop Off

Don Juan
Reaction score
too nervous, I probably run away on my way to tell her, lol.

In terms of the bible, I have read Pook's posts.

what's a good progressive way to a guy who never dated? Me, walking up to her, is just gonna be awkward. I might even lose the friendship.

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're gonna fvck this up because you ooze beta.

You're 28 and you still don't get anything.

You run the show!! She wants YOU to run the SHOW!

SO...go and run the SHOW!!!!

But NEVER, EVER, EVER let a woman....RUN YOUR SHOW!!!!

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You had a chance to date girls. Even guys who live under the sea working in submarines get their chances.

She sounds kind of gross so just go for it and make it a learning experience. Don't get so focused on this one overweight 30+ yr old woman.

Mr Nigm@

Don Juan
Reaction score
hop On hop Off said:
I am 28 years old, finished grad school, never had a chance to date girls. Recently out of job for 3 months, I hated my old job.

This girl is from a church I just started going. She's a little fat, and 2 years older.

One of her guy friend wants my number and grab food. I think she wants to know me.

I've been checking her Facebook everyday since. NOW I AM ATTRACTED TO HER.

Plenty of guys trying to approach her at church. She's indifferent. And woman like this don't like to be approached. If she is interested, she will let you know.

I need someone with similar experience to help me.
28 years old and never dated. Infatuated with a woman entering her early 30's and is probably seeking a beta provider. What could possibly go wrong? May the Lord guide your soul.