This girl is being weird.... rejected my kiss

paymon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I invited this girl over to watch a movie at my place. I get a bit of C&F and kino going. We get in bed to watch the movie (clothed). Some touching and cuddling going on.

I go in for the kiss and she slowly pulls back, saying "don't you love it when girls play games?" in this cute smiley voice. WTF is that bull****???

I know shes read some **** about how men only want sex so she plays mad games and doesnt let guys walk over her, according to herself...

Anyways I tried going in for the kiss two other times after when we got close, same **** with slow pull back. I did get some kissage on her neck though.. and she was like.. you dont want to mess with a player!!

She thinks im some man-***** apparantly.. but im actually a virgin. And eventually she had to leave..

I'm guessing I need to play it off indiffernetly.. no contact for a week or so. Any advice?

paymon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also.. this same girl cancelled on our outing about two weeks, so I nexted her until she called me back and we arranged this outing, so she knows probably that i wont tolerate her bs games

edit: i also did the kiss test (moved her hair ) and there was no flinching. What did i do wrong? i know this girl was feeling me

Coldchill

Reaction score
Try using a neg, tell her "you dont want to kiss me cause you probably have some horrible breathe" or "You're probably not a good kisser anyway". Make her want to prove her worth as a kisser to you.....As far as the not talking to her for a week, i would just play it normal, don't let her know that you are bothered by her not kissing you.....thats just my 2 cents

Omni

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by paymon
I nexted her until she called me back and we arranged this outing, so she knows probably that i wont tolerate her bs games
It sounds like what she knows is that you'll come running when she calls, and that she can keep playing games and you'll keep pursuing her.

My advice; find a girl who isn't into such blatant games, and be more of a DJ with her than you were with this one.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should just massage her neck, arms, smell her all over the place until she is really turned on. Smell her, tease her, pull back, until she can no longer resist. She was definitely zhit testing you and your inexperienced in how to handle her showed.

Personally, as soon as she said "Don't you love it when girls play games?", I would have told her, "Yeah, get out RIGHT NOW!" and led her to the door without explanations. Guess who would be the one overanalyzing the situation after that?

So far she does know you will tolerate her games, which is why she blatantly did and said what she did. You haven't shown you won't. You have to deal with these ho's or with any other girl, with an attitude that you can take it or leave it. It is no big deal. You don't go into a negotiation without being willing to walk away.

PeoplesChamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
You should just massage her neck, arms, smell her all over the place until she is really turned on. Smell her, tease her, pull back, until she can no longer resist. She was definitely zhit testing you and your inexperienced in how to handle her showed.

Personally, as soon as she said "Don't you love it when girls play games?", I would have told her, "Yeah, get out RIGHT NOW!" and led her to the door without explanations. Guess who would be the one overanalyzing the situation after that?

So far she does know you will tolerate her games, which is why she blatantly did and said what she did. You haven't shown you won't. You have to deal with these ho's or with any other girl, with an attitude that you can take it or leave it. It is no big deal. You don't go into a negotiation without being willing to walk away.
LOL that was the EXACT advice I was going to give as well. Don't put up with games and litmus tests. That was your perfect opportunity to establish your power in the relationship and you kinda blew it. The girl obviously likes you and if you would have pull a principle-based power move right then you would have her eating out of the palm of your hand right now...next time assert yourself and call her bluff.

Stag

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont give up. She plays hard to get because she likes you. It is a women's thing. Just think of the massive amount of trust she had with you to come to your place.
Go out with her again and this time dont ask, dont test, just kiss her. If she pulls away, gently pull her towards you, turn her chin and kiss her.
You have to have an attitude of consideration toward women's little games. Treat it as something that you think is cute, but do not get frustrated over it and next her like other guys say, who dont get laid apparently. See women are weak so they will do stuff like that rather than take what they want. But if you get scared and frustrated then she will know ur not worth hewr time.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think maybe I need to refer you to nishbuk's single greatest first date achievement ever.

I kissed this girl on a first date who was definitely feeling me, but had some reservations about something. She gave me this wuss ass kiss on the lips, but did reciprocate. When I came out, and just chuckled, looked at her, and then simply said, "That was weak. Now...Kiss me like you MEAN it".
Needless to say she was so shocked, that when I went in for another kiss we made out for about 2 mins, full mouth actions. After we did that, she invited me up to her place to "make out on the couch". haha.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Girl: Don't you love it when girls play games?

Me: Actually, I love it when a woman knows what she wants and is not afraid of intimacy. But I am cool either way. We can just be friends if that's what you really want. (caress the side of her cheek with the back of my fingers and gaze into her eyes)

The above is said without anger or emotion...a simple matter-of-fact statement that she will be forced to absorb and act on.

Woulda shoulda coulda....but the damage is already done in your case so my advice is

Do not call her.
Do not email her.
Forget about her altogether.
Get closer to other women...she missed her chance.
If she does contact you, LJBF her and use her as a pivot to screw her hot friends.

That's how you play this game!

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was the biggest bich test ever...you failed, but its ok weve all failed at one point...you had to neg her after teh pullaway " oh did u just remember you had gingivitis"

paymon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't contact her again.

I know she's expecting me to show up at this FBA meeting next monday, and I will show up with another hot girl by my side.

darthsidious

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by paymon
I won't contact her again.

I know she's expecting me to show up at this FBA meeting next monday, and I will show up with another hot girl by my side.
GOOD........

Stag

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a poor dumbass. If her games didn't work would you be writing on this board asking for advice????
Hahahahah sucker...now ur not gonna get laid cause u have big ego and a bunch of morons giving u wrong advice.

tigre

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have told her that you just remembered you had to study or some other boring **** like that and that she has to leave(make her think that you have other **** to do thats more fun for you than being with her lame ass)

paymon

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Since the rejected kiss about 3 weeks ago. I've seen the girl around campus twice, and both times I was doing well with the social proof and ignored her. She didnt approach me, but I did receive a message from her today saying ". . . For some strange reason i get the vibe that you highly dislike me now. For whatever reason that may be, i am sorry if i said anything offensive"

and " It was fun getting to know you for the short period of time. Maybe i'll see you around."

I'm going to msg her back. just not sure how to respond. I suppose i'll tell her i'm not angry at all, but what else? maybe a neghit?