This chick pretty or not?

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/honeyangel1002004/

You can double click on photos to get a bigger version, and if you have yahoo ID it lets you download a very nice resolution.

Simple question, is this chick pretty or not? I cant decide here.

She says shes 35. I find her on myspace, she had picture of someone else there, someone prettier, told me thats her friend, and she has her pic up because she gets harrased. Originally from Taxes, came to Miami a month ago, lives in a shelter. Does some work for carnivals and orange bowl. Basically I thought Ill be having 2 hot blondes over for new years, turns out there is only her. So Im thinking, is it worth it or not? Is she pretty or not, pictures kinda lie. Give me advice. If you cant get the pics to show, let me know, Ill post them and show off here.

Last edited:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'd hate to see some girl who's a real person not get a man because i dissed on her. What do you think? There's your answer.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warning Flags

Ok.. am I the only one not seeing the red flags????!?!

1) She lives in a shelter?!? Dude, nobody ever brags about banging shelter chicks.

2) She's a CARNI!!!

3) Did you not see the wedding band in the photos?

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
Based on picture Im devided between #6 and a junkie. Take a look at the pics, does she look like junkie?

In any case, Im also cautious because she has a fake picture up, lives in a shelter, and basically I dont really know her. Be the beholder for a moment and let me know what you think. Is she slim and slender? Hot or not? Give me a babe number. Based on face does she look like a crack addict? Look closely. Is she married?

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm, in short....she's fugly. But, nothing wrong with getting some practice on interacting with a chick in.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... let me put it this way:

I have to go to store and buy some cleaning supplies because I just puked all over my keyboard.

From the pictures *I* saw this is a no go. Then again, i don't know how fugly you are

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
banGbro said:
[Simple question, is this chick pretty or not? I cant decide here
If she would pass me by on the street, I wouldn't have turned my head.

banGbro said:
She says shes 35.
She looks like she is 42. Must had a rough life.

banGbro said:
lives in a shelter
A shelter for what? abused women? or a homeless shelter? Either way any woman who lives in a shelter is disqualifed in my book.

banGbro said:
is it worth it or not? Is she pretty or not, pictures kinda lie. Give me advice.
She is not even pretty and she seems like she got alot of baggage, I wouldn't touch her.

Reaction score
She is a He - that;s a man --- transvestite!

The profile photo does not look like the others --- she probably is taking "Meth" - aged! Probably has bad teeth - woman usually show their teeth!

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
wtf was that??? u must be posting this as some sort of joke. if not i would advise you to go gay. seriously, i would much rather touch or kiss an attractive man than that. come to think of it, you sure that isn't a man? teeth...people need them.

i swear, i could drop some of you guys in eastern ukraine and you would still end up with a toothless babushka.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh hell, i took the troll bait. Guys, i think we've been had.

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, so I got an idea shes not someone to envite to my new years party. :( I thought Id be banging two hot blondes. I had an idea of that pic in her profile in my head, lol.

Shell text me tonight. Whats a proper DJ way to tell her there is no party? Maybe Ill even ask her about that pic of her friend on her profile, whats her name and if she can come.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Well from your profile I figured you would be attractive. But you lied, and I don't really see any future for us here."

If she replies with ANYTHING this is what you say:

"I only talk to the women I am interested in ****ing. Good bye"

the end.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
even that Fat chick that that guy posted thinks ur chick is ugly bro

Reaction score
A tip-off that something is wrong - she distorts her face so that you don't see the real her and the pic is from 5 years ago!

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a fvcking joke? And sorry if it's not, there are so many trolls these days... I just don't know anymore.....

Personally, I'd rather rip out half my teeth with a mechanical wrench than sleep with her. But it's all about perspective my man, which is precisely why I hate it when guys ask ME if they should do a chick -- I mean how the frick I am supposed to know???? it's all personal. You decide.