This board is not healthy

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first came here this board I was seeking help, I got some but I onyl changed because on myself not because somebody siad anything or enlightened me except for the bible posts. They helped to be guidelines.

Everybody here is like me either angry or deprresed and sociall anxious and we all keep responding to each others posts, with disrespect and anger.

A socially anxious person might tell another guy who says he is afriad of apporaching to just do it! What hypocrisy(sp).

So this board ceases to be helpful except it serves to be a big blog where people can come to air their feelings.

I think the advice people are given here is so varied and untested that it doesnt do any good to anybody.

This board is not a don juan version of wikipideia.

I am realizing that I cant learn anything from the boards and take it as truth, I can pick and choose what I like and it make not be the right thing.

Everybody has a diffrent answer to the probelm but I am saying that I this board cease to be helpful because I cant sit and argue the validity of an answer when I dont know what is wrong and right in the first place.

I think that I will have to learn everything on my own.

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, and it's only happened in the last month or two, kinda sad, this board was awesome a while back. But I agree with you 100%.

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ssj245 said:
When I first came here this board I was seeking help, I got some but I onyl changed because on myself not because somebody siad anything or enlightened me except for the bible posts. They helped to be guidelines.

Everybody here is like me either angry or deprresed and sociall anxious and we all keep responding to each others posts, with disrespect and anger.

A socially anxious person might tell another guy who says he is afriad of apporaching to just do it! What hypocrisy(sp).
First off i want to congradulate you on finding the answers to your problems on your own, but that is no reason to call everyone here angry / disrespectful. I know that i give the benefit of the doubt to everyone (even dreamx...). I am here to lend my advice and experience unto others to try and help them overcome their hardships (mostly throughout PMs). True I am here to learn which has not been too often, but I am still learning (mostly over PMs).

Please do not make assumptions over the whole population because not everyone is the same (thankfully).

Thank you

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen plenty of responses where individuals offer advice. Granted there are such responses as "you're an idiot, read the bible" or something like that. I, myself, have been guilty of posting similar ones to that. However, I can guarantee that out of ever 5 responses, there are at least 2 that are worth reading.

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure.. you most definately will get bad advice from people who never get laid. However, there are some diamonds in the rough here. Reading about other men's problems with women, what they did, and how it subsequently turned out cuts down drastically on the pain you have to go thru in actual practice.

henrydreamx

Banned
Reaction score
T Money said:
Yup, and it's only happened in the last month or two, kinda sad, this board was awesome a while back. But I agree with you 100%.
Yes this board was good,awhile back now most guys dont give advice all they do is post insults or critism.

Buck Rogers

Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole purpose of this board, is to share ideas on dating, relationsips and social aspects of life, Every individual is different and there is (probably) no universal rule to attract women.

So, by sharing, and listening to the ideas and suggestions of the members of this forum is useful as everybody has varying perspectives, but the underlying issue about this board, is that everybody is here for a similar reason, they maybe or have at some point, have had difficulty with their social life and therfore this board is a useful guidline, and also if it was supposed to guarantee you success, do you really think it would be so readily accessible?

Further more youve made 186 posts, which means you must be sticking around for a reason. Point is there is so much pressure on us guys to be successful socially and in relationships, that everybody's input should be well appreciated.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buck Rogers said:
that everybody's input should be well appreciated.
I have to disagree. This isnt a communist society, everyone here IS NOT EQUAL! Believe it or not but some people here have no idea what theyre talkin about. They appear to be the ones giving most of the advice as of late, which IMHO is bullsh*t. Some new guys are cool and dont say dumb sh*t, but then theres the others who cant catch a cold and theyre trying to give advice. It wont stop, itll only get worse and worse. I remember in HS how the lower classes respected the sr's and all that kinda sh*t. By the time i was a senior the younger kids were fvckin badasses thinking that then run sh*t. I know its gotten worse, as has this bored. If you think its bad now just wait...

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...A wise man once said, "Be the change you want to see in the world." ;)

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get some GOOD materials

Theres plenty out there.

http://www.bristollair.com/
Some of the Bible posts
DYD products

Use it, take what works for you.

This board is just for discussion, not to answer all your questions. You can find them on your own.

Ow yeah, and stop complaining, that's unhealthy for your personality.

Take down the dulcimer :up: