This Board is Getting Better

PimpPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, here's some props to this board and the active posters. I was a lurker about a year ago and the quality of posts had dropped off the cliff. The board was unreadable, but after looking through just a few of the recent threads, I can tell the quality of posts has gone way up. Let's keep up the good work!

Reaction score
Whats up Allen. There are more older men on here - in their 30, 40, 50's

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2006 was definitely a wave of crap that has subsided. It's just the ongoing expansion of internet users. We just get deluged with 2006 people asking insightful questions like "so what about getting chicks at clubs?"

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=128024

Discussion forum became just lots of trolls and people making these continuous grand posts about "you don't need techniques/skill/knowledge/effort to lay models!! Just be sexual!!" Always the same 4 or 5 users (probably 1 or 2 wierdo guys).

T-Roy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I'm here now two and I'm pretty sure I have good posts. XD I'm also really modest which is something everyone could lean from me. ;)

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I'm starting to see more and more guys who are out in the field hitting it... Thats all I care about... People really doing it.
When you are in the field a lot and you come here simply to unload or share it shows through the posts. Its all glory baby!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
AND iqqi is back. ;)

Lol.
I'm going to have to point out it probably has more to do with me than you.

:D

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's Nice to see you are back Gio, I still feel hurt about you saying that that I am not as good as a diamond :box: ... But yea I am back and plan to stay as long as the trolling doesn’t rear its ugly head again. Anyway I am now older, wiser and rustier so I need to get my game back up to scratch... I hope I will be as helpful to you all as some of the old posters will be.

Love

Amethyst

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
2006 was definitely a wave of crap that has subsided. It's just the ongoing expansion of internet users. We just get deluged with 2006 people asking insightful questions like "so what about getting chicks at clubs?"
Call it "The Game" factor. Guy's picked up the book late in '05 and then flooded the Net looking for the Holy Grail of pick-up lines. Unfortunately SoSuave popped up high on most of their searches.

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets keep this forum to restore its great quality.
What we need here is balls, people with confidence
Nobody wants to read a post about how sad you are cause she didnt text you...
Whoops.. i might have fallen in that. notttt...ANYWAY:
My suggestion is:
- Help only if you know you have the experience required.
- You may writte an opinion as a post.
- Use bibble, bookofpook, search after starting a new thread called "how to get her?"
- Go to the point in whatever you post.

Well c ya guys!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will admit that it is getting better in quality.

I was not visiting and posting as much in late 2005 to mid 2006, but i still visited the site regularly. Now, I am happy that the recent round of posting has actually improved the site tremendously.

I'm happy as long as the good posts continue.

comic_relief

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I give credit to the guys from the Mature man forum. It's the best place on the board IMO. Shame I'm too young to post there.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I personally give credit to the Mods for doing such a good job :D
Well, there goes our short lived improvement... :p

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea the posting has been getting alot better.

DonRaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah 2005-2006 is when a lot of men discovered the scene, thats why there was such a big influx. Now a lot of those guys are mastering or getting better at what they initially set our to do (become good with women).