Things you will do when you have abundance

Mr Alpha

Reaction score
Hi there fellas,

It's been a long ride for me and took me around 10 years to get here, but at least I'm finally there!

I have been lurking around this forum applying the principals and learning from my mistakes.

While I'm not 'yet' Chad thundercock, I'm absolutely at peace with the whole dating scene and here are some observations when you get there:

Self-respect: shoots to the sky, you start dropping plates, GFs for any misconduct

You usually forget to reply to some plates, drop them all together or just walk away without the need of any 'closure'

Cancelling dates, a lot of options usually means meeting conflicts, you worry will be which one would be better for me this day for example, drive the one who got cancelled on crazy!

You don't have to tell the women you are with you're a player, your behavior,actions speak louder for you and they will always try to win you over! Egos can't take it!!

You break things up first! You will always be the first to walk away, almost all the time.

Your aura changes when you are out and about, you no longer look for opportunities, they present themselves!

Basically, it's like drinking water, you go get it when thirsty and drop the cup when done, and since it's everywhere, would you ever worry about it!

As I write this, I'm about to write another message to cancel one date with one hb, cos I just got something better setup the same time :)

Stay woke in these streets! Learn the game, work on your physique, money, house car bike job hobbies mental health, rest will follow.

Thank you community! I'm a better man because of you.

Until next time.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is always good to have abundance as a male. It's less common as most men operate in a state of scarcity.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were lurking all this time (ie in the past 7 years) and this is your first post? What helped you from this community? Were you looking at the reading materials, threads, any particular posts stood out? How were you doing before you started lurking?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, it's like drinking water, you go get it when thirsty and drop the cup when done, and since it's everywhere, would you ever worry about it!
However, if you hydrate regularly you won't thirst after the town pump. :cool: