Things I don't get:

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Why not care what people think?
2. Why be yourself? What if your general personality is weird and annoying?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Done take this it litraly. If you are doing something wrong, and people dislike it, thne its best to listen, if people give oyu advice it is best to listen. However if there are haters, people that are jelous, people that tyr to bring you down, ignore them!

2. Being yourself does not mean that if you are a bit weird you cant change this. It just means that you should not try and be something which you are not, dont put on some fake 'im cool' attitude if it does not feel right. Be yourself just means feel comfortable with yourself.

Reaction score
haha. Cross, take this example.

I am studying for a college exam and you walk in all upbeat and pumped up, that's annoying.

I am at a party and letting loose, and you come by me all serious and mature-acting, that's annoying.

Stop getting so offended, people don't dislike other people because they are annoying, annoying is just the word we use but what we really mean at that time is, "This is not the right time."

Be yourself, be sexual, get you a positive group of friends and enjoy life. Think about it, Ashton Kutcher is very annoying to people when he's punking them! But he's still Ashton, and that's why we like him! We like you too, don't change! Be sexual around women, be cool around guys, and you're cool with us.