They return, blow my brains out and disappear again..

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a few women in my life who keep doing this. The last ten years or so I had 3 women constantly reaching out, fecking me and then POOF ,they're gone.

I actually don't like it man..I kinda like these women so it actually hurts they just see me as a D1ck / dildo rather than a ..I don't know. Ultimate dude.

It's like a rotation, but unfortunately not the one I'd like.

They also always ALWAYS show up when I'm busy with other women..drop other women ,chase her, catch feelings, she's gone

Rant over

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
The last ten years or so I had 3 women constantly reaching out, fecking me and then POOF ,they're gone.
D@mn, bro. What´s with all the bragging all of a sudden? Tell us your secret. Ahhh just messing with ya

Probably just recycling your d1ck when they are horny so they dont increase their body count. But I think you should see the bright side: You have constant accesss to p00zy while you can spend the rest of you time and energy into self improvement and vetting better girls for exclusivity.

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a few women in my life who keep doing this. The last ten years or so I had 3 women constantly reaching out, fecking me and then POOF ,they're gone.

I actually don't like it man..I kinda like these women so it actually hurts they just see me as a D1ck / dildo rather than a ..I don't know. Ultimate dude.

They also always ALWAYS show up when I'm busy with other women..drop other women ,chase her, catch feelings, she's gone

Rant over
I don't think this is happening because of a problem with you. It's with them. Women are often unstable. They may have fought with their boyfriend. They want to vent their anger. Keep their minds occupied. Anyway. Millions of possibilities.

Keep smashing. If they are coming back, there's a reason.

If you are tired of it, externalize it. Or just say goodbye.

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women always come back…

They are driven by emotions, emotions that YOU bring to them. Sex excites, barrier to entry is showing you’re the man. Keep them wondering :)

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Rant over
Stop getting emotionally attached.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the day we use to call them "6 months girls" cause they would disappear than pop up every 6 months
Now a days for me it seldom happens but there are a couple there was one girl who I hooked up with years ago she would match with me on apps we would talk blah blah then she would delete me or unmatch me
Back in 2023 we hooked up, was bad as I was spoiled with a girl who was on BC but that's another story. Long story short she found a boyfriend less than a week later then 2 months later she is back on the apps

There are some women who can't keep a relationship or are always perpetually single, once you get to know them more you realize it's not them but you. For example the girl who I smashed beautiful girl but she lets her anxiety and fear ruin relationships. It's truly a turn off when a woman is looking for any reason to eject even if she likes you

Honestly @Gamisch with those type of women you just do what it do it's just your turn

Canadian_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a possible lesson here is to not drop any of your other women to make room for these "f*ck and run" types.

Provided you don't like the fact that you dropped someone else for one of these women.

Agamemnon43

Don Juan
Reaction score
If they are not very attractive I probably couldn't get a hard-on for these women after some time. Them offering themselves in that way is just not exciting.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their boyfriends are satisfying them or they are between boyfriends

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to prepare your sale in advance. If you get it in her head that you'll be banging her again later, it's more likely to happen. Worst case scenario for that is she goes, "you think this is happening again?" It’s up to you if you pass that sh!t test.

I never assume a girl is single or playing the virgin with a sewing machine on a weekend night free of any sexual proclivity especially if she is attractive enough to want to bang. You can be sure and for certain she's got a smart phone with 2-3 guys on "the bench" she can call-in at anytime, either that or she has a regular dude who she either flat out doesn't mind cheating on, or can be persuaded to if your game is tight enough.

Peep game, some women only want your d!ck. They're not looking to "trade up" in every case sometimes they just wanna have some clandestine fun with a big d!ck badboy then go back to their bluepill boyfriend/white knights who shower her with validation and attention.

That's why the best option for guys who care mostly about sex is to give off a player/scumbag vibe so she gives it up easy. Easy come easy go.

Last year, I just found out a girl I banged like 5 or 6 times was actually dating someone. I fvcked her for a week straight then we straight up ghosted each other. I even deleted her contact.
She calls me randomly a month later and we hook up again and her boyfriend calls her and they have an argument on the phone and she tells him he needs to get his sh!t together.

So for her, I was just a sex toy. She was never going to fall in love with me nor do I want her to. And even if I did want to "steal" her, the moment I showed I actually cared I wouldn’t put past her to get turned off and disgusted.

So many DTF western women are so damaged that the moment you show them you think of them as anything other than a "sport fvck" they get disgusted and repulsed by your neediness.

You got your red pill truth marked on your profile picture. Cooler heads, G.

Last edited:

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread reminds me of my ex-Girlfriend... we would get together, then push me away... then get in contact again. She cut off contact in October 2023, when got back in contact in late April... and just a week ago, she pushed me away again, and said this time is a good, and not even be friends. Oh well, her loss.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they are not very attractive I probably couldn't get a hard-on for these women after some time. Them offering themselves in that way is just not exciting.
Imma respond to all yall in a sec. Tbh was pretty devastating..i kinda liked shorty and seemed like we were hitting it off. But yeahshe just disappeared leaving me behind kinda confused tbh.

here's the thing; at some point I almost WISHED some of them came back. And so the do..

..but never to stay. Yes you'll hit it a couple dozens of times again. And yes the sex is good. But after the high comes the come down.

So you are right. Women like this shouldn't be attractive to me. But circumstances oh circumstances. Sometimes you go through lackluster dates because these women set a bar ,sometimes you just want it bad, sometimes you just happen to be lonely ect ect.

No excuse, just facts.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a possible lesson here is to not drop any of your other women to make room for these "f*ck and run" types.

Provided you don't like the fact that you dropped someone else for one of these women.
Tbh looking back it was most of the time a bad decision. Felt like schadenfreude towards karma, like coming back and winning an already lost battle.

"See ,told ya??!!"

On top of that it's like these women smell when I am doing good. Doing better (in life in general)gives me that false sense of security that if she liked the old me , the new me surely be able to get her. But little you know that these broads also deteriorate over time and actually become less of the bubbly woman they once were..

Canadian_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tbh looking back it was most of the time a bad decision. Felt like schadenfreude towards karma, like coming back and winning an already lost battle.

"See ,told ya??!!"

On top of that it's like these women smell when I am doing good. Doing better (in life in general)gives me that false sense of security that if she liked the old me , the new me surely be able to get her. But little you know that these broads also deteriorate over time and actually become less of the bubbly woman they once were..
There's a concept in new-age spirituality which could apply here, roughly to this effect:

Sometimes life gives you the opportunity to tackle past challenges again, circumstances in which you had struggled with before, and at this current time you can chose to make a different decision than before or make a similar decision as your past self and have to learn the lesson.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it very interesting guys experience this. I don't think I've ever had this experience.

I have of course stayed in touch with some women after we parted ways but that's not really the same thing. What you describe is something I would feel put down from as well.

You can interpret it different ways. Maybe they had "mixed feelings", or hatred (which is a good thing; the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference) and couldn't make up their mind.

Last edited:

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Rant over
I'm experiencing a similar situation and talked about it in my last thread. I have had sex 3 times with this girl in the last month.

We had already met 3 years ago for a couple of months, just for sex. Lately I've been getting fond of each other because we saw each other often, even during the day.

She clearly told me not to expect anything serious but to remain **** buddies. It's not the best, it makes you think, I don't like being used, thinking that he could replace you at any moment bothers me.

But it's like this, either you accept the situation or you close the bridges forever.

Maybe the best thing to do is treat them how they want to be treated, like sluts.

This is what they want, this is what we must give them, zero feelings.