Thespians

El Schweenador

Reaction score
This week we performed our school musical "The Wizard of Oz," and I was involved as I played trumpet as part of the pit orchestra. While at a party held for the cast, I met this gorgeous girl from the play (I'd say shes probably an 8.5 on my scale.) We danced together and chatted for a while, and before I left I got her number. I'd say she's now one of three or four girls I'm considering taking to prom. I'm planning on doing something with her on Friday. My question for you guys is this....I've noticed that she, along with a lot of her friends who are really into theater, are often overly emotional in the way they react to things, and often overact their responses to things. Do any of you know what I'm talking about, and how I should react to this behavior?

--R/J--

Don Juan
Reaction score
If they are truly into theatre and acting, then yes, usually they do have a lot of love for drama, and incorporate it into their lives. But I'd still see where it goes.

Oh yea, be careful with actors - they're extremely good liars.

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an actor, I know lots of actors in my High School, and it's been my experience that we're all pretty ****ed up. So, be on your guard, I guess:)

whoa

Don Juan
Reaction score
thespians? let's change that "th" to a "L" and invert that p, then go for it!