These forums make me think/try to hard

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
I ran into these forums originally becaues my ex was acting weird and wanted to figure out what was going on in her head. After this running into this forum i started analyzing the sh!t out of everything.

Recently i was gaming a girl and started analyzing oh i should say this and that and do this and that and my game got fvcked up cause over analyzing. It just seems these forums are making me think to much about everything. Should i call her then should i turn my shoulder closer to her should i say thanks or thank you.

Reloaded

Banned
Reaction score
It's "too"

omgwtfm8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man... that's all i do now is think think think about everything. How do i stop it?

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys, that's the problem with believing that all the 'right' techniques, methods and moves that you read will bring you success if you can apply it correctly.

In a perfect world, you would be able to know what moves to put on each different girl that you're gaming. In a perfect world, you would be able to make the effective moves count and reap the rewards. If you're so focused with making dating a perfect 'business', then you're bound to overanalyse things. It's never perfect. Failure is necessary.

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I start to over analyze a situation I just think of all the chumps out there that have no idea about what they’re doing in the dating game. Think about before you found this site, were you obsessive about your next move? Probably not because you didn’t know techniques such as ****y and funny even existed, you were just yourself.

Titanium

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you guys have to follow your own instincts no matter what. Don’t get too caught up in rules and 'methods', for nothing can be so planned or contrived or rehearsed when it comes to dating. Real life just doesn’t work that way.

The stuff you learn here are mere tips for improvement and reframing...(some of it you can take or leave), and as such, it should be largley supplemental to who you already are. Its not meant to wipe your brain clear of any inner direction that you already have. Or had. Or would have had at some point…

Not to further add to overload....but women prefer men with a strong sense of self...and that should be maintained foremost, while striving to learn and improve.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being on this forum has made me realize that as much adivce as you get, in the end it is up to you and you alone to make things work. your here to learn more, so that you can deicde better, but its up to you.

and these forums dont MAKE you do anything...

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
you gotta feel out every situation. nothing is the same maybe similar but never exact. i told a girl yesterday that i was leaving her party and she said no we didnt hang out enought or whatever deep down inside i wanted to stay so i did even though we hadnt talked in a while and i told her i came there to hang out with her. it felt good to say what i felt instead of thinking if i say this i look like an AFC showing dlv and not bait hook reel release.

from now on im doing whatever i feel like of course there are boundaries but fvck sitting and thinking should i show interest in her now or wait 10 minutes then say this line then touch her a$$ when i say it.

before this sight i never really thought too much and just acted normal. now im like well shes doing this so now i got to neg her before i dhv myself again then do kino then push pull after that then tell the story with dhv spikes in it then # close and call her exactly 3 days later so i dont look desperate then i keep the phone convo short and say bye with a low tone and pitch then when i see her i have open body language sitting in the chair with a drink by my hip instead of infront of my chest then i have to walk through with two chicks on my arms exactly 10 feet then turn and go back to my table. fvck all that sh!t just do whatever you wanna do within reason say what you wanna say call when you want too. if she doesnt like it find someone else.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're taking it to the extreme...

However, if you want to act normal and expect normal results, then abandon all you've learnt...

Knowlegde equals power, only if you know what to do with it..

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only way you can get rid of it is to EXPERIMENT.

Thats right thinking does it work is no good, you have to actually TRY it and make your own choice on the outcome.

And i mean make a critical logical choice not base it on some negative outlook.

PPl are too negative they dont see when something went wrong it was them and not the TRUTH.

PRACTICE.

Reaction score
Yes if you read,and believe the stuff on this forum for atleast 2 or 3 weeks it will mess up your game it will make YOU THINK!I know its ment for advice,but it makes you think and not relax I suggested taking time off this forum and relaxing is the best thing WE CAN ALL DO.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true. The only way for you become a Master Don Juan is to leave the forum for a couple of months, and let what you've learned sink into your personality.

After a year or so reading and trying about basically every technique I read about, although I was reaching success, I still had the same problem you guys do. So then I left the forum to the point that I almost forgot about it, I forgot about the techniques -- and later when I was talking to women, I'd realize that I was doing everything I read here -- only naturally without thinking about it.

So -- the secret is, read, learn, practice, forget.