Theres no good title for this...

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, quick run down of my night.

Went to the mall with my friend, he wingmanned for me and I got a few numbers. Thats for another thread.

Then a girl that I have some feelings for calls us up and says that theres no one home. We go over there and just sit around for a bit. Everytime I've been with this friend and this girl they've always flirted a little. I just brushed it off, because I hooked up with her and she assures me that theres nothing going on with them.

About 20 minutes over there and they are play wrestling (now I start getting a little mad...), they end up in her room and I'm stuck standing outside her door like a jackass. I say **** this, go to my car, grab my friends stuff, throw it on the girls couch and leave.

Ten minutes later I get a call from him, "Where are you?". He was more or less stuck at her house. He says that he'll straighten it all out when I come to pick him up. I hang up on him about three times, but finally I go and get him. He says hes sorry and that it was scummy and this and that. I don't say a word and just drop him off at his house.

I call her and tell her I hate liars. She says that she can hookup with who ever she wants because we aren't dating (true) I ask her if she thinks it was scummy, no response.

I hang up and now I'm here.

Should I forgive the friend? What about the girl?

EDIT: The best part
Me: Did you not say that you didn't like him?
Her: I don't like him.
Me: So you hookup with people you don't like now?
Her: Thats been happening a lot lately.

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have a serious talk w/ your friend.But friends are hard to come by so I'd still keep w/ him.The chick.Just forget about her.She'll call if she cares enough,sometime later.

JohnFox

Reaction score
I really hate situations like the one you are currently in. But it is the dramatics found in these situations that'll make you a stronge person once high school is over, when you're ready for everything else. The best thing to do is to find another girl to go after. The truth is you aren't going out and you both can do whatever you feel like doing. If you were going out it would be a different story. You have a mild case of oneitis, kind of attached to this girl is what it sounds like. What you have to do is open up to more people, she's not going to be good for you if she continues to do things like that with random guys. Find some new buds, dream about going to NYC where nobody knows who you are, and living the life you always wished. Be that guy you always wanted to be. Don't fall into situations like this. You can get out of it, those people won't be with you forever. Don't let it bring you down too much.

Good luck----Johnfox

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnFox said:
I really hate situations like the one you are currently in. But it is the dramatics found in these situations that'll make you a stronge person once high school is over, when you're ready for everything else. The best thing to do is to find another girl to go after. The truth is you aren't going out and you both can do whatever you feel like doing. If you were going out it would be a different story. You have a mild case of oneitis, kind of attached to this girl is what it sounds like. What you have to do is open up to more people, she's not going to be good for you if she continues to do things like that with random guys. Find some new buds, dream about going to NYC where nobody knows who you are, and living the life you always wished. Be that guy you always wanted to be. Don't fall into situations like this. You can get out of it, those people won't be with you forever. Don't let it bring you down too much.

Good luck----Johnfox

Thanks. I don't even care that much about the girl. Would I (have) dated her if I had the chance... ehh maybe. Not anymore. Its just the extreme lack of respect shown on both their parts.

Thanks again for the help both of you.

EDIT: Know what? **** it.

She doesn't want a man that'll treat her good? She doesn't deserve one.
She can have her fun playing her little mind games with the AFC hillbilly losers that she loves so much.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, fock her. She's just a run of the mill slut, thousands of them...since you have feelings for her, just cut off all contact so that she can't tempt you.

As for your friend...make sure he realizes what a **** move he made. But that's about it...

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bros before h0es

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep the friend, ditch the girl.

But a quick question though, did she invite you and you brought your friend? Because that would have been a very unwise decision.

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asdfghjkl said:
Keep the friend, ditch the girl.

But a quick question though, did she invite you and you brought your friend? Because that would have been a very unwise decision.
I was out with my friend. She called, said nobody was home and I said "Ok we're coming over."

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fallen33 said:
The problem isn't what happened but how YOU reacted.

Why did you become jealous of a girl you aren't in a relationship with! Thats AFC as fvck!

You shouldn't have cared. AT ALL.
So when you and your boy get invited over a girls house and they start completely ignoring you and licking each others tonsils you just sit there?

That, my friend, sounds AFC.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would've dropped my friend off at home...

Then went to her house.

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
I would've dropped my friend off at home...

Then went to her house.
Eh next time.

My friend and I are set straight now.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheNewGuy said:
So when you and your boy get invited over a girls house and they start completely ignoring you and licking each others tonsils you just sit there?

That, my friend, sounds AFC.
I would have left too, but I wouldn't have called the chick afterward and b*tched about it...that wasn't the best thing to do...she's a slut, just cut off contact, she doesn't even deserve your getting angry about it.

Plus that way she'll know you're pissed (you took off, and only came back to pick up your friend) but that you also don't CARE about her.

In that case the girl will usually become very needy, you ignore her a bit more and then she's putty in your hands and open to suggestion.

art of

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it this way. She was wrong, but your friend was even more wrong. Because girls are a dime a dozen save yourself some trouble and just next her. As for your buddy, he pulled a real ******* move. A good wingman is hard to find, so don't blow him off completely, but let him know what an ass he was.