There's another guy... any help would be appreciated

NightSky

Reaction score
Hi, i'm 17, I think I'm a pretty good looking guy, and i have never had any trouble with the girls until now. I was told about sosuave from a friend who told me this site is great, So I read the whole DJ bible, found out about the mystery method, read it, and everything, and now I decided to make an account. I've read a lot of posts and i thought some of the advice you people give is great, so I would really appreciate if you help me :) .

I met a girl a little more than a week ago, because a friend of mine told me she wanted her to meet me, or atleast that's what i've been told (she's a girl and they are friends). This girl is 15 and recently lost a lot of pounds, so now she has turned really pretty. Well, it seems like there are many guys who like her, even from other schools, but it seemed like she didnt really care about a special one and "was really single".

I started talking with her, and she seemed pretty interested, then somehow she got my e-mail and we talked even more (this time online). Not to sound ****y or arrogant, but was doing really well. My way of getting girls isn't that quick, and I like taking things slowly but surely. I decided it would be fine if I "escalated" every couple of days or so. Well, It seems that some other guy has been trying to get her for a while, and not until recently they have become really close, but in a good way for the guy, since they even have "cute" nicknames for each other. I figured out I was showing really little interest, by playing to be the prize and "hard to get" so I decided to escalate a little more this time. I completely decided to ignore the fact that she is "falling in love" with this other guy, and decided to try my luck. This time, I told her "So... who's the lucky guy in your msn nickname" and she laughed saying it was only a friend and nothing more. After this, she got all flirty towards me, and I started creating a better connection with her. And I know she started to doubt about the other guy after this.

Well, after this, we talked again and stayed talking together until 2 am. She was laughing and having a good fun, I was being flirty too. At this point, I was feeling more confident about myself and ready to keep things going the way the are and maybe even slowing a little bit.

Saturday came and we didnt talk because I went to the beach with my friends, then I went to a party and i didnt have time to touch the computer.

To my surprise, Today, She had changed her msn nickname to something like this: " I MISS YOU!!! *other guy's cute nickname* :(:'( I NEED YOU *the other guy's cute nickname* "

Now, I was like... wtf did the other guy tell her now? So, now I don't really now what to do.

Should I keep playing hard to get, or try to escalate more? I'm inclining more to showing more interest in her, so maybe she gets the idea that i like her. But I'm not sure. Is it possible to make her change her thoughts? I want to find a way to be better than the other guy, who IS telling her things such as: "I miss you" and "I really want to be with you" "You're beautiful and I can't wait to see you again" . This is really ****ing up my game.

I would really like your help :) ... Right now, I'm feeling really bad, and sad, but don't worry :), It is only in my inside, I can be the most charming and ****y guy with the girls, even when i'm feeling like **** inside. I would also like to point out this is turning into a one-itis, but seriously, this girl is wonderful and i would hate losing her. I have lost all my hunger too =( ... It's just I feel awful inside, I know you people know about what i'm talking about, so please, I would really appreciate good advices about this too :) ... and please, but please, don't tell me to next her, read the bible or stop putting her in a pedestal, because that's not the answer im looking for. I already read the bible, Im not putting her in a pedestal and... i'd rather crash and burn with this girl and put up a good fight with the other guy, than not trying anything at all ;) .

If you read my whole post, thank you from the bottom of my heart :)
PS: (sorry if my grammar sucks, im from argentina)

Last edited:

Luke_0209

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I feel connected to you somehow odd eh, I think maybe because I was in the same situation as you awhile back.

Heres what I think would benefit you the most, just tell her how you feel. Instead of flirting and trying to get the message across that you like her without telling her, you should just talk to her... tell her you like her alot and you would love to get to know her better and go on a date or something. See how it goes from there.

Best of Luck :)

NightSky

Reaction score
Luke_0209 said:
Dude I feel connected to you somehow odd eh, I think maybe because I was in the same situation as you awhile back.

Heres what I think would benefit you the most, just tell her how you feel. Instead of flirting and trying to get the message across that you like her without telling her, you should just talk to her... tell her you like her alot and you would love to get to know her better and go on a date or something. See how it goes from there.

Best of Luck :)
Thanks a lot for replying! :)

Well, thanks for the advice!, it seems like it could change everything and turns things in my favor, if I do it right. But I might try a few more little things before doing it, hopefully i wont do it too late (who knows what the other guy is telling her right now), but it seems like she is still interested in me... probably waiting for me to do something? heh who knows? ;) you gotta be optimistic, atleast in the bottom of your heart.

She responded REALLY WELL when I started showing her direct signs of interest, so what you are saying must be right.

Thanks Luke.

Any other advice from someone else??? ( I need to be in the best shape for tomorrow and the days to come :) :p )

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NightSky said:
To my surprise, Today, She had changed her msn nickname to something like this: " I MISS YOU!!! *other guy's cute nickname* :(:'( I NEED YOU *the other guy's cute nickname* "
girls do this stuff a lot. doesnt necessarily mean shes tied down other guy.

ask her out, and let her response be your answer.

leave the other guy out of the equation.

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friend is a stupid MFer... you never tell the secrets of this site. You're only hurting your own game when you do that.

NightSky

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys! :)

Btw, i really like your advice gary! and you are right... as simple as it sounds it's very true. I'll try the mixed signals, thanks!

And I have good news and bad news :p

Good news first: It seems she is starting to like me more.

Bad news: The other guy seems to keep making progress. Now the guy is like: "I love you even more than you love me" "you're super special" blah blah blah... :p

It doesnt matter much about the "love" thing, since it could mean several things in spanish, but it could still be dangerous. :S

I'm also concerned with getting into the "friend zone" any usefultips in how to avoid this? :D

Things are getting a bit harder with time too. :S seriously, the guy could ask her out this weekend and who knows what would happen :( , but anyway, there's always a little ray of light(hope) even in the darkest places. I'll try to be optimistic about this guys ;)

anyway, if you people have any more advice I would be really thankful.

Thank you too for your reply Addman, but i think this is a little more serious than what you think :p (trust me, I know very well what's going on)

-anyway, if anyone of you people who read my thread need any kind of help (not a similar situation though, heh), I will try to help you :) ... believe it or not, I have my little tricks too ;)

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl is not that special.

if anything she's a tease. at the very least she's a sunshine girl and you should proceed with caution.

that said, don't mention him, don't bring him up, and above all don't be bothered by him. ask her out and gauge her interest, it's been long enough.