there eye pupils werent getting bigger.

johnny_depp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read a article some where on here that way saying if a girl finds you attractive that her eye pupils will get bigger. So Im wonderng do you guys here believe it or no? see over my weekend i had to do lots of shopping cause I needed clothes. so I practiced reading girls pupils. But the thing was some of them seemed interested in me cause of the way they were acting, but there eye pupils werent any bigger. so what the hell help me out.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much light? Really focus more on important stuff like the actual discussion/vibes/kino and ec.

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
johnny_depp said:
I read a article some where on here that way saying if a girl finds you attractive that her eye pupils will get bigger. So Im wonderng do you guys here believe it or no? see over my weekend i had to do lots of shopping cause I needed clothes. so I practiced reading girls pupils. But the thing was some of them seemed interested in me cause of the way they were acting, but there eye pupils werent any bigger. so what the hell help me out.
This is scientifically true, but, as another poster said, there are a lot "better" and more obvious IOI's than just pupil dialation.

The theory of the pupil dialation is that it's an unconscious thing. Our pupils dialate or contract based on what our brain's thinks is the appropriate level of light that needs to reach the retina in the back of our eye. Usually, in "dark" places, the pupil will dialate to let more light in so we can see. On the other hand, the pupils will contract in "bright" places, since less light is needed to see plus to protect the retina which is very sensitive.

The thing to look for in a girl's pupil dialation is a situation where here pupils get bigger while looking at you when they should either stay the same or get smaller because of the lighting conditions. For example, it's a bright day out, and the sun is behind you, her pupils should contract, but they get bigger when looking at you. The thought is that she's sub-consciously letting in more light so she can see you better since she's liking what she's seeing :up:

Of course, searching for the pupils is also a good way to keep good eye contact, though if you do it for too long it could get creepy/turn into a stare.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you read into it, you would be more focused in getting YOUR pupils bigger.

Anyways, after you're done experimenting with this stuff, remember that it boils down to being attractive. Imagine yourself as the best man you can be. With a lot to do in the day, week, etc. With lots of #s and getting action on a regular basis. Do you really think you'd be looking for eye dilation?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a movie once were this freaky dude had a date with a girl. He bored her so much she took a smoke and showed her wrist to him and he said. "You showed me your wrist, that means you're attracted to me." what he failed to notice was the crossed off body language, the empty gaze, the lack of smile on her face... etc...

in english: Don't waste your time with this ****

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Its very valid info. Its just not something you should focus on. Its just another IOI in a looong list of IOIs. If you happen to notice it, great, that much more assurance that she likes you. If it doesn't happen, its not the be-all end-all sign that she doesn't like you. Sometimes the location just won't allow it, like a dark smoke-filled club. You probably can't even see her eyes all that well, and then the smoke irritates them. No bueno.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen it a couple of times..and it sorta looks as if the girl was STARING at you..but I honestly saw their pupils get considerably bigger when girls who probably thought me attractive were starin me down...I didnt really think about her pupils or whatever but if i approach it in a scientific way it was their pupils getting bigger haha

however I dont think this happens every time....to an extent that you notice