The wink ;)

balla

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to throw this tip out there. The wink is money. I don't know about you guys but I find eye contact to be very very important.

Probably number 1 thing in DJing because I don't/rarely make a move w/o it because it pretty much weeds out ppl with low IL. And ALL girls use it as a hint. So for me its the first step.

Anyways whenever you get eye contact you should throw in the wink. I have yet to have this fail. But you have to do it with a c/f (for lack of a better word) feel.

And always throw in the smile afterwards. Even use the gun motion if you want...haha well maybe that is too much. But it has worked for me too. Only do it if you think you can pull it off.

I have had girls walk all the way across the bar to come talk to me several times after winking.

Balla

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you notice or realize the girl seeing you more often, tap her back and then when she turns to look wink at her and when she smiles or laughs, smile/laugh with her.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i really don't wink that much when im tossin game to some chick... partly because when i try to i wink both eyes instead of just one:D

anyways, i have a friend that is a total mack and he winks all the time. guys, girls, anybody really. when he's in conversation he'll look over and wink in passing at certain people almost creating a "one on one" moment. it's hard to describe, but say he's talking to a group, and while he's being c&f and making hand gestures about something he'll wink at the girl or whatever to kind of say "hey this is between me and you". he'll be busting somebodys balls and winking at somebody else to let them know he's just kidding type thing.

peace

-J

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Winking's hard. I've tried it, when I do it, it looks more like my eye's twitchin:p . How do you do it C&F style without lookin like a retarted jackass?

dcfball

Don Juan
Reaction score
make a smacking sound with your mouth and a half smile and its np:D

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Wink

Interesting.

What does it mean if a chick winks at you when she sees/greets you. I say this because there is this chick at a bank that I am eyeing and who I am trying to her determine interest level. Is it a hint that she digs you and wants you to ask her out? Or is it just a polite friendly gesture.

I'd like insights into this....

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

What does it mean if a chick winks at you when she sees/greets you. I say this because there is this chick at a bank that I am eyeing and who I am trying to her determine interest level. Is it a hint that she digs you and wants you to ask her out? Or is it just a polite friendly gesture.

imo the best way to find out would be to approach her, let her realize what a great catch you are and see what happens. sitting back, analyzing every bit of action will put you in a terrible mindset; trust me, i found out the hard way.

search through Anti-Dump or Pook threads. A-D was known for saying that the best way to determine IL is to ask for her number/propose a way for the two of you to hang out.

-SLB

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting post.

i just thought of this right now but have yet to test it. please share if you have tried this.

they wink at you, you go over to them. then put your hands on her face and look into the eye that winked and ask, "you got something in your eye?" , you gaze into her eyes and say..."you have the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen." this should put u in good rapport with her.

Girl love it when a guy is unpredictable and actually care. plus it's good kino when your hands are on her face, making her wet, she'll anticipate a kiss from you. OR if she thinks you'r giivng her a kiss, she'll knee u in the nuts before anything happens. :)

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
smile + wink works better

just a wink don't do anything, she will probably think you have something in your eye :D

smallgiant

Reaction score
I like your ID. Sometimes when I have this superman-feeling I don't wink, but I stick my tongue out. When you do this not for just 1 second but 3 seconds or so and really composured, the chick will see your in control. 50% of the chicks sticks their tongues out too.. But do it really slow, just with a mister Bond-speed: slow en controlled.

Btw. This is my first post.. so, give a good welcome.. :p
And uhm, my native language is Dutch, so maybe I make some failures in English, but I will be better in it soon..

Nerdy_A

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dementia
winking with the gun pointing is MONEY! haha

another thing i do is going up behnd a girl putting my hand on her should with my index finger sticking up... So when she turns her head my finger pokes her in the cheek...

hahah will usually get a hit on the arm for that and a laugh.
Damn that's a good one. I'm going to use that LOL

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
The whole wink thing worked for me when I tried it.

Scene: I was still in highschool and I was passing this girl I knew. She said "hey Jonathan" with a smile on her face so I didn't say anything, just gave her a wink. She turns around and askes me where im headed. Make a long story short she ends up walking ME to class.

Try it sometime...you might be suprised at the re-actions you get...

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the winking thing, although it doesn't always feel natural for me to wink because I rarely do it.

My personal preference is the finger call when you make eye contact with a girl and then call her over with your finger.

I've found that if a girl is interested she'll come over to see what you want or she'll stop walking and wait for you to come over to her so she can hear what you have to say.

If she ignores my finger call and keeps walking or is walking and wants me to follow her down the street like a dog chasing its master, I next her and look for a new one.

You have to establish dominance from the beginning and me chasing her from the start is never good.

Also, when I finger call her and she comes, I'm establishing dominance because she obeyed the first command I ever gave her.

Also, when I speak to girls, I only give commands or suggestions.

For example, "Come talk to me" instead of "Can I talk to you?" "Write your number down" instead of "Can I have your phone number?" "Lets go somewhere where we can have a drink and relax" instead of "Do you want to go somewhere else?"

Always display dominance and control.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
male dominance made the world gone to ****

now the women wants piece of it too

bangoker

Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, winking rocks, just proved it today

we went to Costco to have some pizza, but there was a hell lot of people, and the pizzas (which usually take 10-15 min to be ready) were taking about 30 min

so my dad (47 year old, big belly, like Jim in "Acording to Jim" type of dad) went to the counter where you recieved the pizza, (originally he planned to ask if we could change the order, a whole pizza, to slices (they sell individual slices, and where already ready)) but some other guy had the slices, so my dad ask the girl if he could have the pizza, and wink at her, and the girl DID IT!, just 2 min after we order it!

A lady was like "hey!! what about my pizza!!" and the girls just took a look at the tickets and said "he ordered first" (of course that was a big fat lie)

so yup, wink works, wel....at least it can get you some quick pizza