the way i cutoff a girl

mrbig_mrbig

Don Juan
Reaction score
last week , i met the girl that i used to like. i asked her why she had not replied to my two messages. she told me that she changed her phone and had a new number. she wrote her new number on a paper and gave it to me. i mean she could have just called me and told me her new number. so this pissed me off. then i looked right into her eyes and told her 'I dont respect people who dont respect me' and handed her number back to her and left. DAMN! i felt good and proud.

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this used to

be tough for me. Now its getting to where I almost WANT them to fukk up so I can cut them off in a really cold way.

this week a girl I was pretty optimistic about called me on the phone a nd told me that she had some sort of long-distance thing going but she still wanted to see me.

I said sorry hon, that's not acceptable. I have to go now.

As I was hanging up I heard 'wait I' *click*.

I felt good all day long after that. I'll see her sunday and If she says anything I'll really let her have it. I'm gonna tell her some **** like 'well, I was thinknig you might be relationship material but after what you told me about how you'd do your long distance BF that way, I don't think you are trustworthy enough. that and you're arrogant too. Very unattractive. Guess I'll have to go back to the Big boobed small brained co-eds from school. but, I'll survive it somehow.'

Sociopath31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, Bill. I love the thought, but isn't that a little too cold? I mean, sounds like she's willing to change for you. Maybe the long-distance thing was BS just to hook you.

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WEll see that's the thing.

I'm like, looking for excuses to be cold.

Heh. I like this mode of thinking because as an AFC, I was always looking for excuses NOT to be cold. Like thinking 'well, there has to be some explaination for <insert unacceptable behavior here> so I'll just be nice and give her the benefeit of the doubt.'

So this girl wants to have her long distance thing AND me at the same time. Ummmm...no. The fact that she even brings it up that way says too many bad things about her. I've been in that relationship before and anything fun that happens isnt worth the bull**** you go through.

I t would be different if it was just like they were dating casually but the way she put it told me that it was pretty much an exclusive thing. Not that she can't still break it off for sure, but what a ****ty, dishonest, arrogant thing to do, fukkin me while some shmuck in timbucktoo thinks shes over here being faithful to him.

No thanks. Sounds like the type that will be loyal loving and faithful... as long as you are standing right there and she hasn't met anyone she feels is better. Like I said, been there done that. And honestly, it wasn't her looks that attracted me it was certain things about her personality that were unusual so I was checking her out as relationship material.

Now... nah!

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually you are probobly right.

If that is some sort of 'ploy' this chick is using to find out or raise my interest level, then its probobly something she learned form a friend or some loser women's mag, then I can understand that. In fact I might even let it slide as long as she fessed up and apologized BUT...

I like being hard SO DAMN MUCH MUHAHAHAHAHA!!

Jwheatly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I said sorry hon, that's not acceptable. I have to go now.

As I was hanging up I heard 'wait I' *click*."

You have scored one alpha-male point in my book. Kudos