The user who goes by the name "Camelo"

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can this user be banned? It's my wife trying to spy on all the posts I make. This is supposed to be a private discussion of real mean, no wives are allowed.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if she has an account here or not. She can still see the forum regardless, just can't post if she doesn't have an account.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang. Id like to think that in 2013, guys can become at least tech savvy enough that they know how to cover their internet tracks from women. Hell, just deleting history and cookies could prevent most women from being able to know what a guy is doing online.

O wells, good luck OP. You will need it. Your privacy is pretty much gone.

From now on, surf on your phone, or do it on a computer thats not a home pc.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use Internet Explorer and set it to autodelete cookies and history.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Dang. Id like to think that in 2013, guys can become at least tech savvy enough that they know how to cover their internet tracks from women. Hell, just deleting history and cookies could prevent most women from being able to know what a guy is doing online.

O wells, good luck OP. You will need it. Your privacy is pretty much gone.

From now on, surf on your phone, or do it on a computer thats not a home pc.
Actually I TOLD her my username. It was dumb, but I really have nothing to hide. Why should I run around and cover my tracks like a p/ssy?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice, this is a serious question.

Do you take meds? Have you been diagnosed with any kind of mental disorder or have doctors checked you out? Honest to God i'm not trying to be mean. I'm actually concerned. You mentioned the drinking in the other thread (as well as the pot) so it's unsettling. Have you thought about seeking a therapist?

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Malice, this is a serious question.

Do you take meds? Have you been diagnosed with any kind of mental disorder or have doctors checked you out? Honest to God i'm not trying to be mean. I'm actually concerned. You mentioned the drinking in the other thread (as well as the pot) so it's unsettling. Have you thought about seeking a therapist?

Read the goddamn thread. I already said several times I saw a shrink.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice:
Can this user be banned? It's my wife trying to spy on all the posts I make.
Actually I TOLD her my username. It was dumb, but I really have nothing to hide. Why should I run around and cover my tracks like a p/ssy?
Robert Greene would have a field day with you. The second rule of Fight Club is to own the consequences of your actions.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
No you dumbass, you have to post that under HER account name

I'm not worried about it. Let her see the other views. I think she likes it. And we all know she likes the drama. This can be used to my advantage if you think about it.

Deep Dish said:
Robert Greene would have a field day with you. The second rule of Fight Club is to own the consequences of your actions.
Not only did I tell her, but since we live together, I am not going to be a p/ssy and clear my history and look over my shoulder all the time. I don't give a f/ck. Let her read.

Also I really did pre order the playstation 4.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice, the point is you’re making a thread about it. The part about trying to get her banned, after inviting her, as if that would have accomplished anything, anyhow.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
Malice, the point is you’re making a thread about it. The part about trying to get her banned, after inviting her, as if that would have accomplished anything, anyhow.
I never "invited" her. Let's clear that up right now. She obviously snoops in my internet history (what woman wouldn't?), and since I am not a complete p/ssy like some people in this thread telling me to clear my history, I let it slide. Because I won't be looking over my shoulder all the time giving a f/ck about stupid things like clearing my history, when I am doing nothing wrong.

hockster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
I never "invited" her. Let's clear that up right now.....I won't be looking over my shoulder all the time giving a f/ck about stupid things like clearing my history, when I am doing nothing wrong.
You should each have your own computer and they should be password protected. You both deserve your privacy. Why do you allow your wife to snoop through your personal stuff? You should have set that **** straight from the get go. No sense being married if you can't trust each other.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hockster said:
You should each have your own computer and they should be password protected. You both deserve your privacy. Why do you allow your wife to snoop through your personal stuff? You should have set that **** straight from the get go. No sense being married if you can't trust each other.

Because I don't give a damn and I have nothing to hide. She already has her own laptop. I am doing nothing wrong, let her see everything. When you start hiding sh!t and acting sketchy is when things go downhill. In return I know she is not hiding anything from me. I have her facebook password and email password. I have nothing to hide or fear.