THE ULTIMATE APPROACH REVEALED

BodiceRipper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Three months ago I came up with an approach that hasn't failed me once. I've been testing this golden nugget and now I'd like to share it with you fellow DJ's because 7 months ago I was a pathetic AFC. All you guys(and a few girls) have helped me so much.

WARNING: This approach is so successful that I've had to tell myself not to use it so much because every girl starts jonesing for Mr. Johnson.

This is very simple.

The Ripper: "Hi, how are you?"
Her: "Good, how are you?"
The Ripper: "I'm out of site, that's too bad about yourself though."
Her: (confused)"Whadaya mean?"
The Ripper(slowly): "Well, wouldn't you like to feel better than good?"
Her: (thoughtfully) "Ah... yeah, I would."
The Ripper(a.k.a. X-AFC): "We should do something about it."

Think it over. Every time you ask a person how they are doing they almost always say the standard, "Good."

And when you ask them, "Wouldn't you like to feel better than good?" They always say yes. I mean who wouldn't want to feel better than "Good"? We all do.

Also, no matter how terrible you might feel, always say you're awesome, or fantastic, dynomite... This shows confidence and as an added bonus I get a lot of, "So why are you so happy?" That question becomes an instant all-skate.

Give it a try tomorrow at the gym, store, work, school, strip joint, whatever. But I'm warned you, watch out. I've been absolutly swamped with soupy panties ever since.

Thank you all.

Remember: There is no rejection, only feedback.

"I want a lady in the parlor, and a b*#tch in the bedroom."

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember: There is no rejection, only feedback.

I'm not so sure about that. I guess, loosely, you're right but I think it's pointless to dillude ourselves like that.

"There is rejection, but it's your choice for how big of a deal you make about it and what value you put on it. Don't let your emotions control you." Well, I know it's not as catchy but I think it's better.

BeyondII

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that approach is great.

Can you give some examples of how the conversation continued after this.

What responces do you usually give if she says "Like what do you have in mind?"

Thanks

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They teach you to do this at boot camp, the mere act of saying that you are great makes you feel better. As far as getting me laid though, this never helped. I will give it another try though.

------------------
The very first step to becoming what you want to be is to accept all responsibility for the situation you are in.
in short: quit whining!!!!!!!!!

Why should I care about her, because she looks good? She has given me no reason to care yet.

BodiceRipper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Beyond, dude. Isn't there a song called, "I Wanna Hold Your Hand"? Well, I don't wanna hold yours. The rest is up to you. It all depends on the setting, girl, situation,....

Basically though, you want to determine(fast)the girls values, then attach yourself to what she loves, and continually reinforce the effort.

Example: If the girl you meet is topless, you say, "So, how's the French Riveara?" "I love that place." "We should on a date there sometime."

Of course this is exaggerated, but her values at the time is being topless, so you associate topless with the Riveara, now attach yourself by saying, "I love it" because she obviously does. Then simply reinforce the effort by saying, "We should go. I've got a killer banana basket that matches your bottoms."

If her shirt says, 69, on it.... what do you think?

It takes practice, but once you gain the confidence it just becomes second nature. Like I said, I have to stop myself sometimes because it works so well.

Remember: The key is the opener, "Wouldn't you like to feel better than "Good"?

"If she had a full set of teeth she's be cute."

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget all of that, just get some convo going and say: "What's your phone number?".