The Truth to looks

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a good looking guy, to the fact where a girl has never called me ugly. Some people have seen me on this forum as a loser, even though now I have changed. I am now more social.

Basically I was good looking, couldn't even get a date.

First off you can't look at yourself as a loser, you need to think of yourself as a great leader. Dress sexy, think you are sexy. Get in shape.

The truth is looks are like IQ. If you have an IQ of 140, does that nessarily mean you will be the most successful person in the world? NO, looks equate to potential. If you are a stiff, shy person, your looks will equate for little.

That is why high confident people have the most success. You need to be good looking and relaxed with self. Although if you are bad looking you can improve greatly.

Let me know what you think. I have seen ugly people, go out with girls better looking than them. But, did I say a homeless guy could go out with Pamela Anderson? With the best macking skills and mind set, no.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Looks don't mean all that much without social status and social proof IMO.

MM

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looks will open some doors that other guys will have to work around. But that's about it.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Here is the break down:

Women 18-24 : Looks = 80%-90% important
Women 25-35 : Looks = 40%-60% important
Women 36-45 : Looks = 10%-30% important
Women 45-99 : N/A = N/A

Note: for each time a reduction in the importance of looks is represented, there is a substantial increase in the importance of financial wealth.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as I love a good "looks" debate.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.