The Triangle Principle

MorteoLX

Reaction score
The Triangle Principle is a technique one can use when talking to a female one is attracted to (women can use this as well). While eye contact is very important while talking to a prospect, an unwaivering gaze can scare off some women. Looking away, however, can make the woman feel as if you are not completely paying attention to them. Therefore, some medium must be found to deal with this problem.

Stated simply, the ears and the chin form the three points of an imaginary triangle. When you feel a 'need' to look away from her eyes, instead of looking around the room or down at your hands, let you gaze flow within the triangle. Do so lightly and slowly. Try not to stare or have your eyes darting around. Let your eyes shift from her eyes to her earrings or perhaps her mouth or nose. Try to notice the little things while you speak. The cleft under her nose, or the dimples in her cheeks. Most females will be pleased that your taking more of her in, instead of just staring into her eyes.

Tell me what you think of this technique. Thanks.

spank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you supposed to make comments of her
dimples on her cheeks, etc.
What if she has her tounge pierced???

2smoothe4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an intresting concept, but I though that your mind is where your eyes are? If your not looking her in the eyes, she may think your not giving her your undivided attention. Just my perspective. Intresting concept, regardless.

------------------
"Some of the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a moment of moral crisis seek to maintain neutrality"
Daunte

"In all things purely social, we can be as seperate as the fingers, yet one as the hand in all things essential to mutual progress "

Booker T. Washington

[This message has been edited by 2smoothe4u (edited 07-29-2001).]

MorteoLX

Reaction score
Spank- you can make comments on her features if you feel like it, but it's not necassary for the technique.

2smoothe4u- your not 'staring' at her features, but 'looking them over'. Think of her as a peice of artwork. You don't stare at the individual parts of the painting, but take it all in. The only exception is the eyes. Be sure to look into them, just like everyone else suggests. I should also point out that you should actually be looking into her eyes more than you'll be looking over her face. Use moderation with this technique.