The Transition to Natural Game

Woodhaven

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met my share of brothers from the community. After sarging with them and watching them in the field, I have seen the same exact things over and over. They all run nearly the exact type of game, and have the same problems. I am not criticizing other people's models, I am just providing a analysis of the EFFECT that these models are having on the bulk of the people I meet. I would estimate about 90% of random community guys I've met fall into this category. Again I emphasize that it is not an inherent flaw in the traditional ASF models, but more how people are interpreting these models, along with other factors related to societal conditioning.

This post will serve to help transition those people who are interested from a "nerd-like" entertainment frame to a smooth natural approach which is inherently more seductive and effective particularly in endgame.

Current trends in seduction favor a more genuine and natural framework driven by confidence and a strong assumption of attraction. It seems the highly canned routine-based game initially designed for ego preservation is giving way to a more integrated and free-flowing approach. This warrants an in-depth codification of the process of transitioning to a natural game that is both highly effective in-field and consistently teachable.

My recent work has been not only to identify those concepts which drive Natural Game, designing applicable mindsets and techniques, but to also develop a systematic method for students, no matter what their background, to make the transition to Natural Game. Despite my use of the term 'Natural Game' it is a mistake to assume that it's sufficient to 'just be cool', 'act normal' or 'be yourself'. Given the highly ambitious scope of becoming a full-blown Pick up Artist, a systematic approach is, in most cases, NECCESSARY to ensure optimum development of the correct behaviors and beliefs.

This article aims to deal with eight essential concepts which serve as a foundation for a highly practical and field-tested method which preserves the inherent attractiveness and integrity of the student. All great pickup artists have internalized these concepts to the point of automaticity, whether they know it or not. Misattributing the source of their power, a number of good pick-up artists spend too much valuable time emphasizing axillary skills such as storytelling, humor and random gimmickry. While these skills may serve as useful tools for specific situations, they are of limited application and not entirely relevant to the matter at hand.

I believe it is highly beneficial to cut straight to the true essence of success, leaving yourself the option of developing into a great storyteller or comedian later on, if that is your inclination. In that case, development of Natural Game concepts will constitute a robust foundation invaluable for whatever style suits your personal taste. Our primary role as pickup artists is the successful connection with and seduction of women. That will be the focus of this article.

Contents:

1. The two fundamental elements of a pickup.
2. The difference between techniques, mindsets and beliefs.
3. Indirect Routine-based game vs. Natural Game
4. Design the frame for endgame
5. The Continuous Flow of Action.
6. Spontaneity Over Structure
7. Mutual Value Escalation
8. Congruence to Intention

Appendices
1. Mutual Value Escalation Theory by Dimitri
2. Confident Rapport by Dreamweaver
3. Thinking Beyond the Medium by Razorjack
4. Balance Attraction with Value: Eliminate Flaking by Woodhaven
5. A Complete Guide to Direct Game by Woodhaven

Finally, here's a few Lay Reports to inspire you to similar success with Natural Game.

Natural Game Lay Reports:

1. LR x 3: The Gameplan by Dimitri
2. LR: Oriental Hot Tub House of Sex by Woodhaven

Enjoy!

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW

I've read all of Dimitri and your posts over at ASF and you guys rock!

I love the post about congruence to intention! That is something I had will all the girls ive kissed to had sex with. Sometimes my intention was subconscious, and my actions were congruent with it. It can help a lot if you become aware of your intentions, and then let your instincts bring you closer to them

Finally going out in field cold approaching.

First I don't really believe their is that much difference between indirect or direct.

There have been a million flame wars about that shlt and it's stupid.

When you open a girl its pretty direct in most situations. No matter what you say.

One of my favorite lines was:

"Some guys don't show attraction until the girl shows it first, and that's the exact reason why the girl doesn't show attraction."

I'm really learning that social interaction has to do a lot with honesty.

Don't be fake, people can tell.
That's one of the reason's I like your posts.

They all say to be real.

COMPLAINT:

I didn't like the post where one of you started by saying

"Current trends in seduction favor a more genuine and natural framework driven by confidence and a strong assumption of attraction."

True. Ok, I know you have a business but most guys on these sites can read into what you're trying to do. TD did the same thing in some of his posts. Not trying to flame, you guys rule.

Alright, I would really love to hear more from you guys about:

1. handling logistical issues with girls having to drive other girls, meeting people...that bs sucks

2. what you do when a girl doesn't immediately show interest in you, or is negative about your approach.

3. How to open targets of more than one girl walking in the opposite direction consistantly without any IOIs (a Sticking Point of mine).

4. The way you guys talk about direct seems like it would be stupid in some situations. At the workplace you don't go up to coworkers and say "I like you, I want to get to know you."

Number 4 is where a more tactful "indirect" communication would be better. Do you agree?

I would just like to see more real world examples from you guys of awesome stuff that you do in real life.

I love the inner game stuff, and that's the bottom line. But I personally learn the most from going out myself, and reading about other people going out.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mindset, mindset, mindset...

follow the words in my sig. the problem with most unsuccessful guys today is that they get SO caught up in the science and technical aspects of romance, being a man, how to sweep a woman off her feet... that they never actually go out and DO any of the things they continuously read about.

it really isnt that complicated!

after finding this place years ago and opening my eyes to the "truth," the best thing i ever did, as hard as it was, was to walk away from this site and actually go live in the real world. i loved everything i read, especially pooks writings. but eventually it dawned on me that we must drive ourselves by action.

its our challenging experiences in life that build us into real men. overcoming obstacles and relentlessly pursuing your dreams is makes you successful. that is what builds your confidence. it puts everything into perspective and helps you to see that getting laid is the least of your worries - the easiest of your challenges. that will naturally bring you to the mindset of higher value.

all the advanced stuff is great for those who are ready to comprehend; or those who really want to become the terminator robot of picking up chicks.

but first and foremost, we must become secure and confident from WITHIN. love the post about congruence and intention - helps to point out that people, especially girls, can see right through the guy who has no gumption and comes across with rehearsed scripts. you cant pretend to be confident.

understand and work with the law of nature. embrace it and strengthen the man inside you.

-SLB