The Three Basic Principles To Attract ANY Girl !!!

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After doing a huge amount of helping other people, and observing the seduction styles of other’s I have decided the best way to help people learn and influencing masses, is to make a post about it! So without further adeu, I bring to you my best work yet. Post # 1700!

The Three Basic Principles to Attract ANY girl !!

After many months of observing and a few weeks planning this post, I have found the 3 basic principles to attract women. Each one will be explained in great detail to ensure your understanding. ;)

So the 3 Principles are as follow:

1) - ****y + Funny aka “C+F”

2) - Kinesthetics aka “Kino”

3) - “Keep-away”

Now for the elaboration:

1) ****y + Funny: ****y plus funny is the basic attitude of a Don Juan. Proper execution of C+F is basically just being or acting carefree, relaxed and not worried about girls. If Kino and Keep away are applied, and this principle is not, then the girl doesn’t think you are outgoing, just a quiet flirt. You need to be loud, funny, hold your part in a conversation and such. Be funny, imaginative. If you have a problem with that, then I suggest reading, watching Comedy Central (especially the stand-up comedy). Open your perspective on things to talk about, and open your perspective on how to make those things interesting. Kind of like a teacher. Students like and pay attention to an interesting teacher more than a boring one, correct? Of course! ;)

2) Kino: One of the most widely used tactics in the DJ arsenal is the strategy of Kino. For those of you who don’t know, Kino is defined as:

- Non-intimidating touching of areas such as the arm, hair, face, etc. used to show interest, gain trust, and get laid...

Examples of effective kino are:

Tickling: very great! And also non-intimidating
Leaning: Good, decent, offers some up close kino
Pushing: Mild physical action, just playful shove, no out-of -control football player-style rush! A little rough-housing never hurt anyone!

If you use “C+F” and “keep away“, but no Kino, you do not inspire her interest in you. You do not grab her attention very well; you do not evoke her to think about you. So be sure to use plenty of Kino to grab her attention. Girls like men who are open with their sexuality, as Pook said in his excellent thread, "Secret of the Jerk". The ones open with their sexuality are the ones who get the ladies. Sexuality is derived from the hormone testosterone, and expression of testosterone makes a woman insane with passion! The more man you are, the more womanly of a girl you get. See the correlation? That’s why it’s important to use Kino! And remember: "Advantages are not given, they are TAKEN" ~ Metallica

3) Keep away: This technique solidifies the statements that you make using C+F and Kino. The Keep away technique is doesn’t have a definition, but needs to be explained! I’ll make it easy for you.

An AFC can be defined as: - doormat, no clue with women. AKA "Nice Guy." He gives all he can to a woman, puts her on a pedestal, and shares all his feelings with her. He also gives her A LOT OF ATTENTION.

The effect of “keep-away” plays off the attention craving that women have. Give her a little bit off attention at first, using Kino and C+F to capture her interest. Then, all of a sudden, once you are sure you have established a foothold in her mind as a somebody that is possible to have a relationship with, suddenly take all that attention away. The girl will say to herself “Hmm, why has he taken all that attention away from me? Am I not attractive? Did I do something wrong?” And she throws such questions at herself and motivates her to start talking to you. That way, it’s much easier to start a relationship if she gives you attention. This is also a good way to tell if she would date you or not. Keep away frequently, don’t give her too much attention, or else you will have to keep spill more of yourself out to keep a conversation going. Try to be a man of mystery! It captivates her attention and gets HER to focus on YOU, not the other way around. This is what makes “keep-away” so great!

Now, if you use C+F and Kino but not "keep away" then you are setting yuorself up for a shot in the face with "Let's Just Be Friends" caliber bullets. You don't want to friends, you want to be boyfriend and girlfriend!

Not done yet!

Those are the three basic principles to getting girls! They are fairly simple, and you can tell if you are doing these things properly by asking me or any other reputable Don Juan. Try these and see if they reap your results! They sure as hell will, count on it! But there are two minor ones that work perfectly with the first three, and although they are not vital, they help!

A) Social Life - I have a post on reputation, and so does The Matrix: Reloaded. So look up the “reputation” section of the High School Bible. It should help you with reputation.

B) Looks This is listed under my reputation post. Look at Subtitle A.

So there you have it! Those three principles used in conjunction with the two minor ones, all used often as I said to, are sure to attract nearly any girl, if done properly! If you have any questions, or want to talk to me about it, give me some advice or et some, you can contact me on AIM, or you can email me.

AIM: HangTen3000
Email: hangten3000@netscape.net

~ Wuwd.

And so I’d like to finish this off with my personal quote:

Only if you believe!

Last edited:

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post man !!

Things are getting good around here, we're becoming the most productive forum in sosuave.com

I think that with all those good posts coming, we're about to begin a new era of the DJs, a new generation of legends, that will remain forever in here !

Very good post !!

BBB

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now this is the kind of **** that am I talking about... That's what I am talking about right there.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE BEST POST SO FAR. CLEARLY EXPLAINS ALL THREE AND EVERYONE SHOULD READ! we can say DJ BIBLE RIGHT?

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i may not agree wit u on the drug issue WUWD, but u got it right on with the girls. Cool post, nice job.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good post.

I'd send you money, but the postage would be worth more than the money I'd be sending.

Not my fault I'm cheap :D

I'll be putting up a post in the next few days and do my little contribution to revamping the HS forum...kinda busy at the moment.

Mafiosoman14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice keep it up everyone. I dedicate my 156th post to you very important moment to me.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dedicat my sixty-two-ith post to you. this post is awesome. is there a way to save certain posts to you account or something

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post WUWD. That was definitely something out of this world. Bible worthy post.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ohhhh everyone is saying positive things, aha! i shall be different, ill say negative things!

WTF IS THAT? wuwd, man u disapointed me, that is the WORST post you can make to help ppl become AFC. what were you thinking man? I give you the trophy for the WORST post, how are more people going to stay AFC when your posting junk like this?

god! just eats me up inside, come in here and post bible material, jeez! you have to be like so dumb to make a post like that. What are you trying to do make more DJ;s?

grrrrr!

:D

great post by the way!

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trulely Briliant, I applaud

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.