The Songs All Dj's Should be listening to,No Afc's PLS

DraGon_luv

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay As you all know there So many damn Afc Song, The most frustrating thing is we like them cause they sound good not because we agree with what they are saying.

All men Hate Backstreet boyz , O-town and all those gay boybands, they know this you think there atually gona sing a song to give guys advice? nope, they **** you over. Example: Baby ..please try to forgive me, save me from the man i've become. ~backstreet*****es~

What you dont know is the Songs can brain wash you , Me i No longer listen to afc songs, Here's a list of non afc Song's with some comment

DOWNLOAD and Enjoy!!! i put the best ones first so you'll get the picture and download them all

Rayvon - My Bad(remix).mp3 <Very Funy,>

Usher-If I Want To.mp3 < Talking about if you want to you can take any girl from there man>

Twista- Dont hate me.mp3 <Lyric to this song go , Dont be mad if your girl wants to leave with me...>

Boyz2men - Good guy <When i was changing from an Afc to a Dj This song really helped me with that> MUST DOWNLOAD

sisqo - Can I Live (ft. Lovher).mp3 < Listen to the lyric's , Great Dj Mindset>

Craig david & Left-Eye - I dont love you.mp3
< If your trying to forget about a girl, This song really help>

You Don't Have To Call - you dont have to call (remix).mp3
< HE doesnt need the girl no more he's moving on with his life, Going out and having a fun time with his boys>

Lil Kim feat. 50 Cent - Magic Stick.mp3
< Magic stick? hmmmm what could they be talking about..>

GENUWINE - None Of Your Friend Business.mp3
< Self explanitory>

tanto metro & devonte - give it to her hard (1).mp3
<Self Explanitory>

Mario - 08 - put me on - .mp3
< He see's one of his girl/friends with the new girl he's never seen before, lyrics go, Tell her i say what up, tell her i the one, iam the flyest and iam H O T>

Genuwine ft. ludacris thatz how i get down.mp3
<Lyrics: ~Come be with a man and let the boy go...~>

justin_timberlake_ft._50_cent-cry_me_a_river(remix).mp3
< yeah i know , Justin, but its a good song , it like talking about your not gona take sheit from women, in his case Britney that SLut>

Now these song are jsut generally good , With next to no Afc Mind Work

Genuwine feat. R Kelly Baby Clipse - Hell Yeah (Remix).mp3
<Awsome song>

Eminem & Shaggy - Eye Of The Tiger (DJ Defcon Remix).mp3
< Great REmix>

Dru Hill-how deep is your love.mp3
< This Song come close to beingafc but save it self ,when he telling the girl there's never gona be a Guy quite like him again. One of my all time favorite songs>

J&R Project - Keep It Up (rmx).mp3

< NO lyrics, Just a ****ing AWSOME RAVE/TECHNO song >

Okay I hope you all enjoy these song as much as i do,
i listen to which ever ones depending on my mood i which one i can relate to the most at the time.

Changing what you listen to is just another Step to Dj hood,

Like a Fat Kid playing Dodge Ball

iam out!

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a four page list of peoples songs in the anything else forum also If you need more.

Reaction score
Umm........I don't know if this song would be a DJ type song, but it's about becoming a new person and overcoming whoever or whatever has put you down...........Its also a great venting song in my opinion:
SHEDDING SKIN by Pantera(I put you away. I shut you away.I pissed you away. I threw you away.I'm shedding skin, changing within, I'm falling in.)

another one by Panera is This Love

Songs like those got me out of my AFC days.....i recommend these songs to anyone who isn't into Hip-Hop and R&B..and those who are into it
:D

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Toploader-higher state
Toploader-let the people know.

Blur-country house

oasis-Hindu times

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tracy Jaks
Toploader-higher state
Toploader-let the people know.

Blur-country house

oasis-Hindu times
Love the user name.

I'd say Blur, Trimm Trabb.

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...or that other people's choices are neccesarily AFC....

There is a song called 'The Boatman' by the Levellers, it has great lyrics that exemplfy the qualities of a DJ.

However it's english folk / rock music, you'd probably think that was AFC :rolleyes:

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And what if I happen to like good love songs?

Originally posted by Nocturnal
if you really think that to be a DJ you have to listen to ceertain music........
I was just about to say the same thing.

You know what pisses me off? It pisses me off to see someone propose that DJ's should listen to REALLY crappy music, like some sort of "****-you-mother****er" bull**** (what's so DJ about that? :confused:) or something, and in the meanwhile, DJ's should completely stop listening/playing very good "AFC" love songs (or other kind of slower songs) that have a good atmosphere and that are done with dedication and style.

I might be a Don Juan, but I am also a musician. And as a musician, I refuse to listen to so-called "DJ" songs that have no style at all. Here's a FACT: ANY SONG YOU LIKE IS A DJ SONG!!!

Period.

Dumbasses...

U know, I'm not usually this emotional towards things, but over these 2½ years I've spend here I have seen the same thing happen over and over again; giving a DJ status to any song that is aggressive or otherweise negative. And then again, taking away DJ status from good songs. As a musician, I hate it.

Last edited:

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: And what if I happen to like good love songs?

Originally posted by Anson

You know what pisses me off? It pisses me off to see someone propose that DJ's should listen to REALLY crappy music, like some sort of "****-you-mother****er" bull**** (what's so DJ about that? :confused:) or something, and in the meanwhile, DJ's should completely stop listening/playing very good "AFC" love songs (or other kind of slower songs) that have a good atmosphere and that are done with dedication and style.

I might be a Don Juan, but I am also a musician. And as a musician, I refuse to listen to so-called "DJ" songs that have no style at all. Here's a FACT: ANY SONG YOU LIKE IS A DJ SONG!!!

Period.

Dumbasses...

U know, I'm not usually this emotional towards things, but over these 2½ years I've spend here I have seen the same thing happen over and over again; giving a DJ status to any song that is aggressive or otherweise negative. And then again, taking away DJ status from good songs. As a musician, I hate it.
i feel you on this one. im a musician myself.

HighFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yoooo dragon I downloaded some of these songs and I see where you're coming from! This music is very good and pretty pimped out. Thanks for the reccomendations!

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think perhaps what he means is that these are the songs that show the DJ mindset well, and listening to them can help get you in the mood. Obviously, this isn't the only thing you should listen to - but it's a booster.

And I have one to add to the list:

Mase - Feel So Good. It's all about the bad boy appeal.

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this needs to be merged with the other thread

DraGon_luv

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: The Songs All Dj's Should be listening to,No Afc's PLS

if you really think that to be a DJ you have to listen to ceertain music........
i dont think to be a dj you have to listen to certain, music

i recommend these songs though,

my mian idea is you should block out afc style songs,

why would you listen to somthing you don't belive it??

unless your a afc , go agead listen to your pityful slow songz

~sona~

DraGon_luv

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: And what if I happen to like good love songs?

Originally posted by Anson

QUOTE]

Okay first oh all, have you downloaded any of the songs i spoke of ? listen to them before you comment, none of them have

"****-you-mother****er" bull**** in the lyrics,

are you trying to say slow songs are good?

Most slow songs are very afc'ish , with few exceptions i even put the exception to my list,

And Why would you listen to somthing you don't belive in?

unless your an afc?, you like the songs that go

~i miss you girl, cause your out of my world, i want you back, so i can stop jack~

Your post was very confusing so iam gona give you a chanch to clarify before i tottally blast at you

no offence~

; )

have a good day

~sona~

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: The Songs All Dj's Should be listening to,No Afc's PLS

Originally posted by DraGon_luv
i dont think to be a dj you have to listen to certain, music
TITLE
The Songs All Dj's Should be listening to
Ok.

i recommend these songs though,

my mian idea is you should block out afc style songs,

why would you listen to somthing you don't belive it??

unless your a afc , go agead listen to your pityful slow songz

~sona~
if you know that what they're teaching you in school is wrong, what harm is there in listening?

theres nothing wrong with good music that might have a few crybaby lyrics here and there as long as you know thats not how life works. are you saying don't watch fiction movies because its not reality?

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score

All men Hate Backstreet boyz , O-town and all those gay boybands, they know this you think there atually gona sing a song to give guys advice? nope, they **** you over. Example: Baby ..please try to forgive me, save me from the man i've become. ~backstreet*****es~

Haha, I find it abit funny. Of all the bsb songs I really dislike, that line, I liked. I remembered listening to it once when I was in my deepest AFC days. And the 'man' I had become, I thought of more as the pathetic 'nice guy' I was.

DraGon_luv

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: The Songs All Dj's Should be listening to,No Afc's PLS

Ok.

theres nothing wrong with good music that might have a few crybaby lyrics here and there as long as you know thats not how life works. are you saying don't watch fiction movies because its not reality?

fiction is fine to watch , because it teling a story , and there no such thing as a song with a few cry baby lyrics,

if there's a few cry baby lyrics , the whole song probly has cry baby lyrics, and before you go searching kazza to try to prove me wrong, if there for some **** up reason one i sure there's not many more