The Silent Treatment

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is The Silent Treatment, you ask?

The Silent Treatment is used to increase her level of desire and attraction for you.

To effectively use The Silent Treatment you must do the following:

Step 1: Talk to her. You must be part of her life for this to work. You cannot give her The Silent Treatment if she doesn't even know you. She could care less if a stranger ignored her. This is why you MUST be a part of her life.

Step 2: This is where things get FUN, literally. You MUST share FUN experiences with her. You will then become an anchor for her HAPPY emotions. Whenever she is around you, be sure that she is having FUN. Be the cause of her JOY.

Step 3: This is a very important step in The Silent Treatment, so pay attention. At this point you must ignore her. You don't ignore her in a mean or cold way. You ignore her life she is a fat ugly chick. You wouldn't be mean to a fat ugly chick, nor would you give her plenty of attention. Treat her like any other stranger. Pretend like she is not a part of your life anymore.

The whole point of not giving her any more attention is that she will miss you. Have you ever heard of the saying, "You don't know what you have until it's gone"? Well, it is the same concept. You give her the GREAT & WONDERFUL feelings, and then you suddenly take them away. Now, she is afraid that she may never get to experience those GREAT feelings anymore.

Step 4: Now it is a waiting game. This is wear she will try to TEST you. She want's to see if you will break or not. She will try to ignore you and give YOU The Silent Treatment. You must not give in. Tell yourself, "It is a waiting game between me and her, and I am going to win."

Note: For some girls, Step 4 isn't neccesary. They will directly go to Step 5. For other girls, they will test you (Step 4) for large amount of time. Just remember, not to give in. Stay Strong and she will eventually transition into Step 5.

Step 5: This is where she gives up. She will start asking why you are not talking to her, if you are mad at her etc. She will supplicate and would want to win your approval. Act like you don't know what she is talking about. Act as if you NEVER even gave her The Silent Treatment. The Silent Treatment is now over and you can return to giving her the ECSTACTIC feelings.

At this point, things are better than they originally were. Now she will know how valuable you are to her and she will not want to "lose" you again.

CONGRADULATIONS, you have successfully completed 'The Silent Treatment'!

Warning: The Silent Treatment is very powerful and you should ONLY use it when she has DISRESPECTED or done something that you truly do not approve of.

Use With Care

Last edited:

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post for beginning DJ's who got screwed over, even though I'm not a fan of the silent treatment. The more expirience you get in this stuff, the more natural it becomes, and the less 'routine' you have to make it.

Reaction score
lol ive been doing this too without realizing it... its kinda the whole thing of being unpredictable, which girls love
BTW you'll know its working if shes constantly sending you glances and/or looking at you with a kind of puzzeled look on her face (during classes normally)
at least thats how its always happened for me
good post man!

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a game for children to me...

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i read something like this before...youre at a party, youre talking to a girl, haha great flirt kino etc, you then leave the room for another room, almost ignoring her. youre having a good time there, even working another girl, then go back to the first room or go back to giving girl 1 your attention.

havent had a chance to try it but it sounds solid. good post

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
October said:
Sounds like a game for children to me...

'Tis the reason I don't like it.

dannowillbookem said:
i read something like this before...youre at a party, youre talking to a girl, haha great flirt kino etc, you then leave the room for another room, almost ignoring her. youre having a good time there, even working another girl, then go back to the first room or go back to giving girl 1 your attention.

havent had a chance to try it but it sounds solid. good post

This isnt the same thing. This article is about 'giving the cold shoulder' when a girl screws you over. It's a childish way to get revenge. Doesn't really get you anywhere.

What YOU are talking about, is a totally different thing. Effective. Less childish. Shows that you got things to do, people to see.

This thread? Not so effective. Way too thought out and planned for such a simple action.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont total agree with skillaz, but it works sometimes and it doesnt work at othertimes, depends what kind of G she is.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerotwoonenine said:
i dont total agree with skillaz, but it works sometimes and it doesnt work at othertimes, depends what kind of G she is.
The "I'll give you a little bit, then pull back" method works well.

The "I'm going to ignore you and pout because you made me mad" method, it works. But not the way you want.

She pisses you off. Tell her. If it's bad enough, leave the broad. If it's something tiny, let her know and continue your life.

Hawke

Don Juan
Reaction score
How does it work then Skilla? You mentioned that the "ignore you because you made me mad" method works, but not the way you want.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes her think that you're immature. By ignoring her you're saying "I'm going to pout until I get my way." Going out of your way to avoid her is immature. It generally has a negative effect. She's less likely to want you back after that. However, if you keep your cool. Call her out on what she did, without being a huge prick or a big baby about it, you're more likely to get an apology and for her to make it up to you ;)

For example. My ex cheated on me. Instead of ignoring her, I talked to her about it. Told her how f*cked up it was. What did I do after I vented? Acted like she was just some girl I met. I got with other girls. I flirted with other girls right in front of her. I did as I please, and still talked to her. To this day, she still wants me.

Hawke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing out what you meant.

What you said i can fully agree with, it's better to act in a cool mature way than like a big kid. I mean, who wants to be around a big kid?

But when i read the above tips i read it more as not going out of your way to really ignore the girl, but to just remove her source of joy. If that's being scarce by living your life as you would if she wasn't around, and just like you said Skilla, by just acting like the girl was just like any other. Let her miss you...

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah yes. I may have misspoke earlier.

The "Silent Treatment' is the cold shoulder. Immature. Don't do it.

The things ountlined in here are the 'good' thing i mentioned, however, it should be natural. You shouldn't really have to think about it.

It's early. Thats my excuse for not making sense.