the sexual dillema

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try to be quick and to the point (it's a long story)

My GF of 1 year asked me for a break while she was on vacation. Knowing that she had screwed around on me before (turned out to be not a big deal, but still kissed a guy), I told her it was over. Turns out she was hooking up with some guy on her vacation (facebook pictures and all).

Came as a huge surprise to me, as she's always been the one suspecting me of cheating on her (I haven't). I credit her cheating on me more to her being a slut than me being an AFC.. this was the first time I've been screwed by a woman and I kept this girl tied up longer than any other guy ever had. Anyways, I was hurt for a good 2 months, but I got over it.

NOW (3 months after I cut it off)

I've been doing damage. I don't have exact numbers, but I know I've been bringing home women every Thurs-Sunday for the past month. Hooked up with 2 of her friends.. honestly it wasn't on purpose- her friends came at me. Laid the pipe on one of them (she doesn't know). In the past month, I've also ****ed the ex 2 times.

I just found out a few days ago that she messed around with one of my GOOD friends to spite me. My friend came to me and told me and felt like total **** about it.

A day later I get a long email from the ex telling me that her vacation and her getting with my friend was the biggest mistake of her life and she would give anything to have me back. She insists that theres no one for her but me.. right right, Blah, blah. She's knocked on my door for an hour the past 2 nights crying infront of the door.

So I'm obviously not taking her back. I actually feel bad for the girl now that she sees what she threw away. Honestly, theres nothing personality wise that I'm attracted to anymore- it's great. Still, I am sexually attracted to her. I love having sex with her. The question is how long can I continue to have sex with her/her friends before things come to a head? How long can I have her over and **** her and just tell her to leave before things get really nasty (like they aren't already)?

Advice is appreciated.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
You can probably keep it up until she finds a new LTR or you do...or until it just fizzles out. I wouldn't worry too much man, it sounds like you aren't emotionally invested, and it always only as awkward as you want to make it.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best revenge! let time pass, make her your FB, and it lets her know how much she fvcked up, but its too late! keep going with it. If she gets too wierd pull the plug. (At least for a couple months!) I still get crying drunkdials from this hb9.5 I dumped two and a half years ago. I used to call her out of the blue, we'd fvck for A couple weeks, then I would disappear without a trace, just like that. No calls, or explainations, no answering her calls, nothing. Then, a few months later, I'd booty call her again and do the same thing, and I dont feel a bit bad about it, cuz she lied and cheated, and the whole nine yards.

A word of warning though: Ex's have a strange tendency to get pregnant in these situations. be careful. Dont ask me how I know.

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
woods said:
A word of warning though: Ex's have a strange tendency to get pregnant in these situations. be careful. Dont ask me how I know.
Ha very good advice, thank you. Think I might as well keep it going as long as she's giving it. I don't see anything really fizzling ass every time she comes over late night I tend to treat her like a piece of ass.. sad thing is she digs it (even though she says she may not).