The Sex Test - Should We Give In or No?

Tiga

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend and I have been dating for a month and a half now and she always tells me she wants to have sex. A few minutes ago, I was chatting with Ashley, my girlfriend's friend. Ashley told me my girlfriend is testing me to see if I will give in or not to having sex.

Why do girls test us to see if we want to have sex?

Should I give in and let her know I wanna fVck her? So far, I've been trying not to. What would happen if I did? What would happen if I didn't? Why is trying to see how long it takes me to give in? What's the purpose of the sex test?

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Giving in for having sex" ??? Or did I understand wrong?
Maybe she wants to fvck :D
Or maybe you´re right.. she might be making some sorts of tests. Fvck her and you´ll find out. Who wants to be with a woman who gives you no sex but makes tests like that? Psycho býtch alert..
Hey, I don´t know the occasion, I´ve never been to this - girls have always either wanted, or not wanted sex from me, but no tests like that. Can be also that her friend is talking BS to you.. you know, women.

If she´s only testing you to know if you want sex from her, she either has a bad confidence, or then you haven´t kept it sexual and she wonders if you´re gay.

This is not advice, just thoughts about the situation - that kind of situation has never happened to me, at least I have never realized it (while fvcing her :D )

Good luck!

CrazyGoNuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
she is your girlfriend, having sex is something couples do. She shouldnt be testing you out at all. Just give her the beef next time you see her.

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do what you want, dont worry about the external factors.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when my girlfriend says she wants to have sex, i fvck the shiat out of her, but hey thats just me. I think you might be looking into this testing and djing thing to much. If she wants to fvck, and you want to, I would do it - thats not giving in thats getting what you want.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no experience only knowledge. But I feel I can help. This is how I would handle it.

I would not tell her that I want to have sex with her rather I would make it happen. Have her go to your place or you go to hers to see a movie or something, hang out, what ever. Make out for about a half hour. When you think she is hot enough, grab her hand and take her to the bedroom. Don’t say anything about sex. Focus on turning her on, make her orgasm, discreetly put on a condom and stick it in her.

Only stop if she says no and you are sure she means it.