The scene for 16 year olds in UK.

x0dus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I know the majority of the high school guides or guides in general are based around US customs so I was wondering what I should be NOT doing when approaching women in the UK. Im 16 and live in Hertfordshire (just north of London) and I don't really go to clubs as there aren't many ones NOT filled with chavs.

Let me know.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by x0dus
...I don't really go to clubs as there aren't many ones NOT filled with chavs.
Why do so many people have this attitiude?

Why do you care what other people think?

Never use the word "chav" again. Ever. Otherwise you'll just come across as a moaner.

Anyway...

At 16, unless you look older, the club scene is going to be slightly out of your reach for another year or so. If your going to college or staying on at school next year, then try your chances there - lots of new people to meet who WANT to meet DJs such as yourself.

x0dus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough...they are in high numbers around here so it's hard not to moan about them a little but I will try and stay positive I suppose. Is there a thread with tips for just UK girls?

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah@ chavs, i don't like them either, not how they look, just the things and mischieve they get up to.

But any ways, theres plenty of ways to meet girls at 16. i'm 19, was only 3 years ago when i was 16. They have pop and crisp nights for under 18s, thats basically a night in a club but without the alcohol. It shouldn't really matter about the scenes so to speak, its having the balls to approach girls, and come on you can't tell me you don't see girls you like. Approach em, even when walking down the street, thats what its all about

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, can't speak for where you live, but all the 16 year olds around birmingham seem to be able to get into the indie/rock clubs.

Thats the kind of places i was trying to go at when i was 16/17.

note.the.smoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
house parties
dead clubs (more likely to let in underage ppl)
any club (grow a beard, or go in with older people, or a good lookin girl...)
parks
street corners

plenty of places...

Page3lover2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I wish I'd found this **** when I was 16, two years of AFC. Mate there's plenty of places at your age and it should also be a bit easier as the girls wouldn't have had that much experience of Players et al.

Metalixia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 17, and my goldmine's the bus stop. Man, it's so easy!

ANd college dude. Most people our age don't have the self confidence to approach strange girls, we do though man.

we're the **** for these college girls.

psychocandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you didn't go to it, you should have gone to the free festival in Hitchin last weekend - hot, young girls everywhere.