--- The Psychology Of Women ---

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you cracked it and found how things work in a womens mind...

post your experience

:rockon:

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to be the first one - NO :)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crazy: MADNESS :crazy:

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oo come on there has to be some of you with some experience with a psyco chick lol juss share any experience thats worth reading or else :trouble:

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
oo come on there has to be some of you with some experience with a psyco chick lol juss share any experience thats worth reading or else :trouble:

You might wanna just start readin all the threads on this site.... There's loads of "interesting" experiences with some pretty fvcked up chicks. That would save us all alot of time.

donArjun

Don Juan
Reaction score
this topic has been discussed many times , and there are excellent THreads if you use the "search", no offense to you buddy but, ...you have be proactive :) ..

sanyo7878

Don Juan
Reaction score
the highlight of my career with women occured about 6 months ago (a few months before I discovered this site). I went on a road trip with several girls. One of them (decient looking: hb5-6 huge titties) confessed to me after the trip that she liked me more than a friend and wanted to go out with me (i was 20 and she was 23 at the time). I am very young looking and this chick is 3 years older than I am so this was a HUGE confidence boost for me. Anyway, i told her stories on the trip about how my brother is acting like a fool about his wedding and and how i used to be really close to him but now i don't even really like him anymore(i told her other stories about my brother, too). Also, I listened to stories about her family (pretty serious stuff, she cried when talking about it). Anyway, when she told me that she liked me she said she realized it when we were talking about my brother and how i was "the bigger man" in the family. I know from so suave that you have to touch a girl's emotions to really stimulate her to like you. I turned her down because I was really interested in another girl at the time and she has a crappy personality and is sort of slvtty. So what I guess i'm saying is that if you get a girl to have emotional feelings for you, your chances of getting with her go up.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
donArjun said:
this topic has been discussed many times , and there are excellent THreads if you use the "search", no offense to you buddy but, ...you have be proactive :) ..
...Tnx :crazy:

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Search a user named Deep Dish.

Women have no soul.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are entirely social, sexual, and emotional creatures, which are all interwoven.

To illustrate the social aspect, find a group of any two or more women talking amongst themselves. It must be solely women, no guys are allowed. They must be talking about whatever they want; in other words, no study groups or other situations where a woman's mind is forced to think about a particular subject. Girl talk is what we're looking for. Regardless of who they are, where they are, how smart they are, their age, or any other factor, they are guaranteed to be talking about only one thing: people. The whole time. It doesn't matter when you start listening and when you stop, it's all people, either about their life or the lives of others. Even when it's librarians or curators of museums; in their free moments they only talk about people, not dinosaurs or rocket science.

I still have never found a single exception, no matter how hard I look. People always say how there's an exception to everything; I have tried hard to find an exception but after thousands of eavesdropped conversations, in every imaginable setting, I gave up. I'm convinced a single exception doesn't exist.

You will never find two women talking about meteorology, astronomy, car mechanics, comparing existential nihilism to utilitarianism, or any other intellectual topic, for a sustained period of time, just for the sake of it. You will never hear a group of women engage in debating the benefits of vegetarianism vs. eating meat, just for the sake of it. It just doesn't exist.

Plop a man into the conversational group and things can be quite different. Oh, nobody get me wrong, there are intelligent women out there who can hold down a deep conversation and quite admirably. But it's only in the presence of men where there is the potential to think about other things. (In all fairness, men also talk a lot about people... but we also talk about other things.)

There have been two times where I thought I had finally found an exception, but upon closer inspection... no.

Women are mostly void of any inner thought. Here, in a nutshell, is their thought process: does it affect me? If it doesn't have some practical application to their bubble life, they will brush it aside. They know about clothing, about hairstyles, about cosmetics, and guessing how much money a guy has or what's his (earning) "potential." Things which affect them. Women are much more likely than men to believe in astrology or spiritual mediums, whereas men are much more likely to believe in UFOs or pseudosciences. Women think horoscopes and the opinions of dead people affect their life, but not space aliens or remote viewing (maybe because they can't see far).
Bvbidd:
Women have no soul.
And that is probably why I can't become un-single.

Me:
:flowers:

Them:
:cuss:

;)

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At first I was going to disagree with dd but then i realized he is right a women with a group of friends will talk about how nasty people are or great of how good a guy fvcks but if you don't talk about something like lets say ummm the hezbollah/israeli situation in the middle east they won't care

i've noticed this with my mom and my sister while i'm talking about a subject like the training i'll do in the army they swithc subjects but their were some girls that are guy like and care about what guys care about but those girls are rare well sorry about making such a long post

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats unfair
not only do i believe in ufos, but i also do not believe in horoscopes.
i know it sounds silly that ufos from outerspace and horoscopes based on astrology of outerspace should go hand in hand, but i dont care.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
It's silly to think Aliens don't exist; our universe is so vast it is latterly impossible that Earth is the only inhabitable planet out there. As for the flying saucers and horoscopes, those are mysteries and I can only speculate on the origins but I'm sure beyond any possible doubt that Aliens exist in other inhabitable planets light years away.

sanyo7878

Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
It's silly to think Aliens don't exist; our universe is so vast it is latterly impossible that Earth is the only inhabitable planet out there. As for the flying saucers and horoscopes, those are mysteries and I can only speculate on the origins but I'm sure beyond any possible doubt that Aliens exist in other inhabitable planets light years away.

I second that! My thoughts exactly.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, the more pertinent topic is the PSYCHOLOGY OF A HOT WOMAN.

i think you will find that the psychology of a fat chick is pretty similar to the psych of an afc....

but i think the thing that we're most concerned with is the mental working of attractive women who are constantly solicited for sex (overtly/covertly), who have known for years and years that men want them, who can feel the eyes of every guy in the room exploring their every crevasse as soon as they enter the room.

what is the psychology of a woman who knows that they have that power over men and yet are somewhat marginalized as a person because they know that all that acclaim is just for their flesh. that they are discounted as people and men could actually care less what they have to say.

this is the interesting psychology that is of interest to us.

delta

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats cause he knows what he's talking about ............... meh women lol cant live with them cant live without them (if you catch what I mean)

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
You will never find two women talking about meteorology, astronomy, car mechanics, comparing existential nihilism to utilitarianism, or any other intellectual topic, for a sustained period of time, just for the sake of it. You will never hear a group of women engage in debating the benefits of vegetarianism vs. eating meat, just for the sake of it. It just doesn't exist.
I'm impressed. I never much cared for your posts in the past and you mine obviously http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=100131 but I gotta admit your observations and thoughts on women is quite accurate, you appear to have a decent understanding.

Good stuff.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
Women are entirely social, sexual, and emotional creatures, which are all interwoven.

To illustrate the social aspect, find a group of any two or more women talking amongst themselves. It must be solely women, no guys are allowed. They must be talking about whatever they want; in other words, no study groups or other situations where a woman's mind is forced to think about a particular subject. Girl talk is what we're looking for. Regardless of who they are, where they are, how smart they are, their age, or any other factor, they are guaranteed to be talking about only one thing: people. The whole time. It doesn't matter when you start listening and when you stop, it's all people, either about their life or the lives of others. Even when it's librarians or curators of museums; in their free moments they only talk about people, not dinosaurs or rocket science.

I still have never found a single exception, no matter how hard I look. People always say how there's an exception to everything; I have tried hard to find an exception but after thousands of eavesdropped conversations, in every imaginable setting, I gave up. I'm convinced a single exception doesn't exist.

Plop a man into the conversational group and things can be quite different. Oh, nobody get me wrong, there are intelligent women out there who can hold down a deep conversation and quite admirably. But it's only in the presence of men where there is the potential to think about other things. (In all fairness, men also talk a lot about people... but we also talk about other things.)

There have been two times where I thought I had finally found an exception, but upon closer inspection... no.

Women are mostly void of any inner thought. Here, in a nutshell, is their thought process: does it affect me? If it doesn't have some practical application to their bubble life, they will brush it aside. They know about clothing, about hairstyles, about cosmetics, and guessing how much money a guy has or what's his (earning) "potential." Things which affect them. Women are much more likely than men to believe in astrology or spiritual mediums, whereas men are much more likely to believe in UFOs or pseudosciences. Women think horoscopes and the opinions of dead people affect their life, but not space aliens or remote viewing (maybe because they can't see far).And that is probably why I can't become un-single.

Me:
:flowers:

Them:
:cuss:

;)
awesum post deep :cheer:

knowing this fact...how do you go about, in the approach with women..if you get what i say..???

my experience with women has been successful so far, but im at the point were ive labled most of them as heartless slvts, it seems like there are very few whole actually love you and mean it...

and i dont mean that theyve broken my heart, heck its just like we bang and they just prove how low and slvty they are after.

now to they psychology of hot women....we all know how they think of their ideal man on the "outside"...which i mean they have good looks, good body, successful, tall...and etc...but when it comes to the inside...to me it seems like they have no clue what they want...and therefor just play games.

...and this is why i posted this thread to get a share of the games girls have played with you.. :( :cuss: