The power of the mind

Red_Tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced this. Once I missed a girl who I was getting on with in a bar. She was a barmaid. The girl left her job, actually she was sacked, but I liked her. I was actually very shy then, always have been but better now. There was some real chemistry, one night she rubbed up against me.

I spent some time wishing I could meet her again (few years later), asking God for another chance (sounds silly I admit). Then
one week I saw her twice, once in a petrol station, the other her cycling to somewhere. I was so amazed to see her, as she left the petrol station and I walked in, I avoided eye contact, I bottled it. Maybe it was a good thing, because she looked like she a hard man boyfriend in the car waiting for her.

I guess the power of the mind can be strong. Also I think many of my problems are to do with the fact women want fun, and many times I think I look miserable and down.

Finlay

Don Juan
Reaction score
i would say more of a coincidence that power of the mind. Or maybe it was Fate that brought the chick back 2 you and they wasnt her boyfriend ad you just blew it.

dont pass up on your opportunites all the time dude.

Don Juan
Reaction score
You only live once...

Don't live your life with missed opportunities. I've started the last month to choose not to. You should too.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're praying to God to meet the chick again that brushed up against you several years ago at a bar, I'd make the suggestion that you really need to start meeting more girls...

Then, when God answers your prayers of desperation - not once but twice, you still don't have the guts to even say hello?

If I were God, I'd be pretty pissed at you.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All because someone has a girlfriend , you wont approach her? Imagine you went into a club and every girl was taken, would you sit in the corner all night and drink your depressive state away? Stop looking miserable , girls arent attracted to that. Put a smile on your face and when you think about things, think about all your good memories. Your answers were answered by her giving you that "2nd" chance to speak to her, you couldve appraoched her, she wouldve probably been so shocked and you couldve said "Whats your number, we should go for coffee" she would probably give it to you and drive off, the boyfriend would be shouting at HER , not YOU. The fact that she is still your "dream" girl a year later or whatever and you still remember her, you must not get out much?

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried praying to God for a certian girl, what did I get instead?

Access to all this great information on how to attract women. ;)

Guerrero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Praying to god to help you meet women! haha, that was just stupid luck son. Although i've done it before myself.

"God please let me meet someone, someone I can be with"

"WTF, GET THE FVCK OFF YOUR ASS SON AND GO B*TCH HUNTING YOURSELF!"

"Lazy ass mother f*cker ..."

"THE FVCK DID YOU SAY TO ME *****!?"

Yeah, don't rely on god for **** :D

"WHAT FVCKING ELSE DO YOU WANT! I GAVE YOU A MOTHER FVCKING BRAIN! USE IT! DON'T BE CHICKEN SH*T"

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guerrero i sense frustration and anger in your voice tone, are you feeling okay? Im guessing your valentines wasnt exactly a happy one? Control your emotions, stay calm. Thats what a don juan does in times of anger.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't there something about god helps those who helps themselves?

He's probably thinking, 'Well DO SOMETHING you fvckin chump'

Pray with expectation and follow it up with action. God or no god, this works anyway;)

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys had some funny and very accurate replies.

I think God or just coincidence is giving you a big chance and you're blowing it. You have to actually do some work yourself, she's not just going to fall out of the sky onto your d***.