The Pill is one of the main reasons why women today are so f*cked up

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Pill works by messing with a woman's hormonal balance, which in turn wreaks havoc on her mental (and physical) health. It's the female equivalent of roid rage. I've observed this from personal experience too. Women who are not and have never been on the Pill tend to be much saner and emotionally stable.

B

BeDJ

In my experience, when a woman is on the pill, she will be very freaky in bed. In contrast, if you aren't exclusive with her, she will still be freaky, but you are just an option to her.

Lose, lose? Sure, but I'd rather have the women I'm fvxking be on the pill

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
there is no reason to not get a vasectomy, guys. if you want a kid,. adopt one. if you think (completely arrogantly) that YOUR genes are SO special, then just have some of your sperm frozen and kept secure. No big deal. Why put the NOT having kids on HER, hmm? How about YOU do what's smart and responsible?

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. The shot and the pill are made of natural or synthetic progesterone. They wreak havoc with women's cycle of shifting imbalances of hormones, which extremely disrupts the mental states of emotional beings. Also, the shot/pill is an abortion device -- it doesn't just passively prevent egg and sperm from meeting, somehow, someway. Women who use the shot/pill because they don't believe in abortion, are being tricked into violating their beliefs. Besides, contraception is just the foot in the door to convincing women to have abortions anyway.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
like I SAID, why put it all on HER to prevent the pregnancy, hmm? You want it both ways. You want the sex, but not the results of having had sex. Ok, then get a vasectomy. What is the problem?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im wondering if those hormones are processed in their bodies totally or expelled with their waste and reclycled in the water supplies, do acqueducts have filter for hormones?

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Im wondering if those hormones are processed in their bodies totally or expelled with their waste and reclycled in the water supplies, do acqueducts have filter for hormones?
Great point. There was a big to-do about antibiotics a while back using the same logic. Not sure what came of it.

Guaranteed, politically, the same argument will never apply, tho.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated women both on and not on the pill - and both could be equally deranged. :crazy:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this is true or not, but it's an interesting theory. Thinking about it, the girls I know who aren't on the pill are probably calmer overall than the ones who are.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Bokanovsky,
Interesting speculation....My experience is that it has a stabilising influence on their moods,but certainly decreases their Libido,which can cause problems.

Mojogoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a girl who was prescribed progesterone for bad acne apparently...said it really cleared her skin up but made her moods aggressive as hell, claimed she'd rather have bad skin than take it.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say experiences with women's moods will vary.

There might be some chemical reason behind it, but hey, a loony chick is gonna be a loony regardless of what kind of pill she's taking.

After all, sooner or later, they stop taking them - and then your stuck with what you have.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I don't know if this is true or not, but it's an interesting theory. Thinking about it, the girls I know who aren't on the pill are probably calmer overall than the ones who are.
Common sense dictates that messing with one's hormones cannot be a good thing. Aside from psychological issues, there are serious health-related side effects, such as obesity. It's analogous to body builders taking steroids. Except steroids are illegal while the Pill is not only legal but it's use is also widely encouraged by the medical profession.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think so , women on pills are just like hell and it is hard to pickup them by using your charm because their sexual desire is low , it is like trying to pickup a dead person by your sexuality

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The body quickly readjusts to any new drug introduced into it. Many times the pill is prescribed to actually "flatten out" hormonal peaks and valleys. Each woman is different in how she reacts.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
The body quickly readjusts to any new drug introduced into it. Many times the pill is prescribed to actually "flatten out" hormonal peaks and valleys. Each woman is different in how she reacts.
Your ignorance of gynecology is embarrassing.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
At least I've seen a real life vagina in the past 15 years, loser ;)
Yeah your own.

Jeebuz lady, can I at least private message you some better insults? You been using like 3 variations of "Youz all just can't get da poozy" for how many years now? Change it up FFS.