The Outlast Trials

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Personally, I liked the previous games better but this one is not half bad. Co-op is an interesting addition.

Games as a service get a bad rep (and with good reason) but this one doesnt seem that bad (so far). I would give the game a 7 out of 10. The Outlast Trials is available on PC, Ps4, Ps5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Not to be a killjoy, just simply blunt:

Why are so many of us refusing to leave the video games back in middle school, when their pernicious effects on men especially are thoroughly documented?

DS, I'm relieved that you haven't fallen prey to the ill effects of gaming, nonetheless you're among a vanishingly small coterie of men who can honestly say as much

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Not to be a killjoy, just simply blunt:

Why are so many of us refusing to leave the video games back in middle school, when their pernicious effects on men especially are thoroughly documented?

DS, I'm relieved that you haven't fallen prey to the ill effects of gaming, nonetheless you're among a vanishingly small coterie of men who can honestly say as much

I doesnt has to be all or nothing, that´s just rubbish:

- About a month ago, my woman and I hosted three of my females friends (and their husbands) at my new home. We had dinner. One of my female friends brought a video game for 8 players and we all played for about an hour and a half, we had a blast.

- Sometimes I play Fortnite with my woman and/or sister. We play, we get a win, and we move on to something else.

- The Outlast Trials is a relative short game (It has like five "Trials") which I played in short sessions across five different nights.

I cant see anything wrong with any of the above scenarios. Its not like video games get in my way: Im a home owner, I have a good trajectory in my field of work, and I have been in a peaceful LTR for years. There are possibly many posters in SoSuave who dont play video game at all and they are not doing as good as I am.

After a long hard day at work I reward myself with a little video game session or a little Netflix, or whatever. Nothing wrong with that. Video games are just Gyms for your brain disguised as fun. Saying video games are bad its like saying guns are bad because someone got murdered or cars are bad because there was an accident. Yesterday there was no gaming at all because after a long hard day at work my woman and I went to the movies to watch Deadpool & Wolverine. After the movie, I took my woman back to my new home and took her to pound town, because I have sex ond demand. Oh, and not to mention I still find the time to Moderate like three good posters and bunch of trolls.