the one thing you wear that helps the most..

_allstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
what is the one thing you wear while your picking up women (or try too) that you think helps you out the most.

confidence / in her eyes / in your eyes / etc.

i say the watch. the watch is a must for me.

nice watch = sucess. chicks dig a sucessful man. even if the watch isnt a rolex or something, it can still look nice. i've started conversations about my watch with a girl saying "thats a nice watch" ., or something like that.

let me hear yours..,

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing. I dont wear anything except my awesome clothes.

jxc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing special. I just try to dress nicely all the time. You never know when you're going to run into some HB9 or something.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A smile

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoes.

I've got a pair of box-toe Doc Martens that I polished to a mirror finish (ex-military).
:up:

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that the Kevin Federlines and every low-class jerk without a job yet with a hot girlfriend has proven to us that it's not success that chicks 'dig'. I don't know many girls that would say "God damn, he looks frail and fragile but he's wearing a nice watch so I'd let him throw it in me." :p

But with that said, a t-shirt with a funny saying usually gives women a reason to start a conversation and that is huge. A lot of girls are probably already attracted to you guys without you ever knowing. But since they are as shy as you (and been conditioned that they are supposed to let the guy approach), they sit back and wait, and wait, and wait. Something you're wearing that is different or funny could be the 'reason' to start a conversation that they are looking for.

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you dont have to wear anything, if a girl wants to start a conversation then she'll notice something you're wearing and will bring it up

I have like 50 pairs of different Nikes and Jordans, a girl that runs track was always complementing me on how nice my Shox were, did she care about my Shox? no but it was something she used to start a conversation

if not, then girls will notice wrist bands, cologne, watch, necklaces, chains, etc

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha strange, i don't even own a watch. I want a Movado, but don't really wanna part with $1500. Anyway, i guess my thing would be my Versace shades.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
Haha strange, i don't even own a watch. I want a Movado, but don't really wanna part with $1500. Anyway, i guess my thing would be my Versace shades.

Depending on the type of "Movado" watch you're looking for, they sell for far less than 1.5k. They're great watches and quite honestly works of art.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my gym shoes make all the girls come to the yard. and they're like it's better than yours

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear a wife beater, a pair of d!ckies pants, my sandals, a pair of oakley's and a d!ckie's Flex-Fit and I get plenty of #'s and attention from girls.

Really doesn't matter if you look "suave", I just have a nice body and look real fit in the wife beater. Plus my tattoo's help a bit ;)

Gettinthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
xblitz44x said:
I think that the Kevin Federlines and every low-class jerk without a job yet with a hot girlfriend has proven to us that it's not success that chicks 'dig'. I don't know many girls that would say "God damn, he looks frail and fragile but he's wearing a nice watch so I'd let him throw it in me." :p

But with that said, a t-shirt with a funny saying usually gives women a reason to start a conversation and that is huge. A lot of girls are probably already attracted to you guys without you ever knowing. But since they are as shy as you (and been conditioned that they are supposed to let the guy approach), they sit back and wait, and wait, and wait. Something you're wearing that is different or funny could be the 'reason' to start a conversation that they are looking for.
Even my AOL T-shirt with the famous guy running on the back? I know I stood out that day when all those customer service ladies started laughing and from the post most seem to think they were laughing at me but the laughter might have not been a good sign.

But who knows. I am wearing my scars I am learning to wear them well I have plenty and if the ladies don't like them the hell with them I'll live my life alone with a long uncut beard with uncut long hair and never take a bath or shower again lol!!!

Just kidding :)

Gettinthere