The Official So Suave DJ's with Chicks Thread

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Rex, That chick to the left is nice playa.

Let me contribute to this thread a little bit.

Me and my New York Boo. Had a blast that weekend with her.

http://postimg.org/image/ynlu6onlj/
Damn! Potna came up on a Rihanna look-a-like. Much props my dude, but why is she mean muggin' though? As for the rest of you, stop holding out. Post so.e pics of you kickin' with chicks. You don't have to be f@ckin'em. Let's just see if you have chicks in your circle. I'm studying tryin' to get this mutha****a stickied.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always the ghetto chicks with the weaves, ahahaha. This won't go anywhere with those ratchets.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
It's always the ghetto chicks with the weaves, ahahaha. This won't go anywhere with those ratchets.
Lol lets be honest the chick on the left was legit. Black chicks who know how to rock their natural hair will always blow these away though.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, the chick on my left is my little potna. Actually she approached me last semester in theology class, she needed me to help her with some work. If's funny, because last semester I made her cry. She was lamented about how some dude was being nice to her acting like he wanted a relationship, but dude did a "smash n' dash." In her then naive 18 year old mind, she couldn't comprehend why dudes would fiend interest in, (especially in a romantic sense,) if they truly weren't interested.

Well Rex being Rex gave her the "uncut raw," and said, "Because he wanted to f*ck you." This was too much her young mind to handle and she started tearing up. It wasn't my intention to make her cry, because I knew that would have been her reaction, I would have soften the blow, but she's come around somewhat. My intention is to use her as a pivot. As far as her weave, I'm trying to talk her into not weaving those sh*ts.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Lol lets be honest the chick on the left was legit. Black chicks who know how to rock their natural hair will always blow these away though.
She is still ratchet and would be the first to display the ghettoness. I've seen few black chicks that leave their hair natural. It's always some shade of pink, orange, neon or some other color Crayola hasn't invented yet.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
She is still ratchet and would be the first to display the ghettoness. I've seen few black chicks that leave their hair natural. It's always some shade of pink, orange, neon or some other color Crayola hasn't invented yet.
She's not ratchet because Rex doesn't f*ck with ratchet hoes. Rex isn't a fan of weaves, but I will admit that color she picked does complete her complexion.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
She's not ratchet because Rex doesn't f*ck with ratchet hoes. Rex isn't a fan of weaves, but I will admit that color she picked does complete her complexion.
Like damn. There must be something wrong with you if you like black chicks like those. Don't pull on her hair too hard or you'll make the weave rip right off. Up your standards. Whoever you are pictured with speaks a lot of yourself.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex, are you loitering around her or are you smashin? If your not smashin pass to me.

Thanks!!

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
That is scary..I'm talking about ones like this though

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_9JGb5N8UZms/S0Sp2AMNioI/AAAAAAAAAFw/oSNhYJURGFg/s400/natural+hair.jpg

Its a shame black women with hair like that are essentially unicorns. Most think they need to burn their scalp off using ridiculous chemicals in an attempt to get it like white chicks

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
That is scary..I'm talking about ones like this though

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_9JGb5N8UZms/S0Sp2AMNioI/AAAAAAAAAFw/oSNhYJURGFg/s400/natural+hair.jpg

Its a shame black women with hair like that are essentially unicorns. Most think they need to burn their scalp off using ridiculous chemicals in an attempt to get it like white chicks
That girl is decent. However, most black girls look like the ratchets Rex was pictured with. Everyone knows black girls don't have straight hair. Who are they trying to fool?

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see no problems with any of the ladies posted here. I'm a white boy but I've always loved sistas, natural hair or not. Nice. AJ and Max are doing just fine for themselves, go on fellas!

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
Like damn. There must be something wrong with you if you like black chicks like those. Don't pull on her hair too hard or you'll make the weave rip right off. Up your standards. Whoever you are pictured with speaks a lot of yourself.
This is the last I'm going to speak on it because I don't want to jack my on thread, but the thing is if you're going to f*ck with black chicks, then the majority of them are going to have some Dotheads hair in their head. Black chicks would rather look a damn fool with somebody else hair than rock their own which always looks better, but I like I said she's not ratchet, because I don't keep the company of ratchet people.

PrettyBoyAJ said:
Rex, are you loitering around her or are you smashin? If your not smashin pass to me.
Go right ahead, playa. That's my lil potna. However, a lot of you guys are still holding out, y'all need to post some pictures.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Funny how UPA cats is repping this thread but vets on sosusave ain't no where to be found and the only cat in here hating is a troll

I'm back in training mode but once I come it's show time

peace
Dude, I like the why you hooked up the vest with the tie, the purple shirt, the slacks, with the driver's cap. Definitely some playa sh*t. Oh yeah, the broads were bad too.

There's a reason behind this thread though. As we all know the quality of the threads that are on So Suave are weak as f*ck, especially when compared to those on Mystery's and Roosh's site. So since I complained about it, I want to be proactive in helping to return this site to it's former status as a resource to can be used not only to help dudes get chicks but to improve their lives.

By posting pictures of broad members with chicks the intent is to show that DJs are applying the material and getting it done. I really want to see rudimentary questions about interest level and LDRs cut down to minimum and more field reports, journals, and successful tactics that were used in the field.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Dude, I like the why you hooked up the vest with the tie, the purple shirt, the slacks, with the driver's cap. Definitely some playa sh*t. Oh yeah, the broads were bad too.

There's a reason behind this thread though. As we all know the quality of the threads that are on So Suave are weak as f*ck, especially when compared to those on Mystery's and Roosh's site. So since I complained about it, I want to be proactive in helping to return this site to it's former status as a resource to can be used not only to help dudes get chicks but to improve their lives.

By posting pictures of broad members with chicks the intent is to show that DJs are applying the material and getting it done. I really want to see rudimentary questions about interest level and LDRs cut down to minimum and more field reports, journals, and successful tactics that were used in the field.
Agreed but a site like Roosh's, RSD and even Mystery there is emphasis on hitting the fied! sure they will talk about Hypergamy (although on RSD and Mystery not so much) but best believe guys are out on the field. This site has lost that, we lost some real dudes the last few years due to the fuccery and now you got nothing but KBJ's who post "all women are *****s" or "women want you to lose" type bull**** with no step by step building blocks on how you can win int he field

It's a shame but probably a reason why I won't be around here for long....again

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Funny how UPA cats is repping this thread but vets on sosusave ain't no where to be found and the only cat in here hating is a troll

I'm back in training mode but once I come it's show time

peace
Lmaoooooo. Thanks for making me laugh. It's always good to know someone cares for the land whales.

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fattest of them all?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
Lmaoooooo. Thanks for making me laugh. It's always good to know someone cares for the land whales.

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fattest of them all?
Not for nothing dude, Solomon did something you have yet to do, which is post a picture, just saying.