The NON-JUAN Post: Valentine's Day, Non-Juan Style - Tuesday Edition

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The NON-JUAN Newsletter: Teaching Men to Be Good With Women... by Showing How to LOSE Them!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings, readers! My name is Mr. Non-Juan! Thank you for reading this post!

VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL GOING ON NOW!!

You can get the e-Book version of my book - "The Non-Juan's Guide to LOSING the Girl of Your Dreams" - for only 8.99!! Go to ebay.com and type "LOVE DOC" into the search engine to take advantage of this offer!!

But HURRY!! Offer ends Feb 15th, 2006!!

Check out my websites:

www.nonjuan.blogspot.com - Read the First THREE Chapters of my book, "From PIMP to WIMP: The Non-Juan's Guide... To Losing the Girl of Your Dreams," order the book; learn all about Mr. Non-Juan and MORE!

www.myspace.com/nonjuan - Post comments about Mr. Non-Juan, and learn about upcoming promotions!

Also...

The Newly Revised Edition of My Book, "FROM PIMP TO WIMP: THE NON-JUAN's GUIDE... TO LOSING THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS," is now on eBay!! Simply go to www.ebay.com and type "NON-JUAN" into the search engine!!

-----
And now, onto this week's topic...
VALENTINE'S DAY, NON-JUAN STYLE

Ah, Valentine's Day...

To a Non-Juan, Valentine's Day is like Christmas for orphans - you know everybody else is probably getting something, but chances are you'll end up left out in the cold!

Valentine's Day is a two-fold holiday: it allows guys who have girls to show the romantic side they hide the other 364 days of the year; and it reminds Non-Juans that they don't have anybody to be romantic with!

But don't let that stop you from using your Non-Juan tactics on that one special girl who doesn't seem to have interest in dating you! In fact, Valentine's Day is the BEST day of the year to exhibit all your Non-Juan skills and really put them to the test!

By suddenly springing ALL your romantic feelings onto a girl at one time, you'll be able to do several things:

(1) MAKE HER UNCOMFORTABLE - All this time she's only thought of you as a friend, and believed you felt the same about her. All of a sudden she'll find out you like her, and are in effect making her decide right then and there whether or not she wants to go out with you. This is a GREAT way to make a woman feel weird in your presence! On the one hand she doesn't want to get rid of you as a friend; on the other hand, it's creeping her out knowing that every time you two hang out, you're thinking about jumping her bones! She may just try to avoid you all together by suddenly becoming "too busy" with... well, anything she can think of!

(2) MAKE YOURSELF UNDISTINGUISHABLE FROM HER OTHER LAME SUITORS - It's VALENTINE'S Day, which means if she has 10 different guys chasing after her, she already knows she's getting gifts from them! Now you can make yourself as unmemorable as these other guys by showing your affection for her on a day when she most expects it! She'll give you a friendly "thank you," but I'll tell you what she won't give you: her heart!

(3) APPEAR DESPERATE - Letting a girl know you're single won't do much damage to your reputation; to do that, you need to add a sense of desperation. To a girl, nothing says "I'm single and need a date badly" better than deciding to suddenly give her flowers and candy on Valentine's Day. It's like putting a huge stamp on your forehead that says "I waited until the last minute to get a Valentine's date, and they all said no; you're my last hope." And you know how girls feel about being the second-choice date!

The secret to making this work well is to GO OVERBOARD with your display of Valentine's Day affection. Whatever you were planning to do to show this girl you like her, multiply it by 3 - THAT's how you make a girl want to stay away from you!

Here are some examples of how to show your Valentine's Day affection, Non-Juan style:

(1) GIFTS: Thinking of getting her one small lil' teddy bear as a gift? WRONG!! Why buy her one small gift when you can get 4 or 5 really BIG gifts!! A few good items to get include a huge Carnival-sized bear, a large box of chocolates, a self-made Valentine's Day card made out of big paper, and a mega-sized heart-shaped cookie. The size of these items will help her equate just how big your feelings for her have been this whole time. It'll also match just how odd she feels finding out her friend is another person drooling over her!

(2) LOVE-NOTE: Thinking of sending her a small lil' note saying "Be Mine?" WRONG!! Why send her a small note when you can write her a 30-page manifesto detailing all the feelings you've ever felt for her, from the day you met her ("I saw you wearing pink shorts in gym class one day, and knew I wanted to be with you") until now ("I think about you constantly, even when I'm looking at you through your window at night"). Make sure to include words that sound so feminine, even a butch lesbian wouldn't use them! Now she'll know how much of a wussy-"man" you really are!

(3) DINNER: Thinking of taking her to a small lil' restaurant? WRONG!! Why take her to a small lil' restaurant when you can blow your wad (your money - remember, Non-Juan's don't have sex :p) on an upscale dining place? Sure, your budget can't afford to spend money on lobster for two people, but remember: you're trying to TURN HER OFF!! The more money you can throw into the situation, the better chance of making her feel like you're trying to bribe her into loving you! So go ahead and spend every last dollar you can taking her out to dinner. It won't make her want to date you, but at least you'll be full when she rejects your offer!

(4) THE "L" WORD: Thinking of telling a girl "I think we should see each other and see what happens?" WRONG AGAIN!! Why actually date her first and THEN find out if you love her when you can bring the "L" word out at day one! Besides, you've been friends for 3 weeks already - it's not like you haven't had time to really get to know her, right? It's not like it might be beneficial to actually take her out a few times and see if she's really worthy of your love, right? No no no!! Just keep that idealized fantasy of how "perfect" she is in your head, and tell her you L.O.V.E. her today! She'll be thinking: "Love me?!? We haven't even gone to the movies together yet!" As I always say, impatience is a Non-Juan's best friend!

So there you go! Use these tactics on the girl of your dreams, and I guarantee you'll have a Non-Juan Valentine's Day to remember!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thus concludes this edition of "The NON-JUAN Newsletter!" If you found this stuff to be insightful, why not BUY Mr. Non-Juan's BOOK?

"From PIMP to WIMP: The Non-Juan's Guide... to Losing the Girl of Your Dreams" is a 135-page guide that teaches you EVERYTHING on how to get girls to NOT want to go out with you!!

The book gives advice on what to say on dates (so the girl will feel uncomfortable), how to dress (so a girl will flee when she first sees you), how to avoid getting close to a girl (so that she becomes inadequate about her ability to care for you and leaves YOU first), and much more!

To Read the FIRST THREE CHAPTERS of the BOOK, click here: www.nonjuan.blogspot.com

To Order the Book, go to my website, or www.ebay.com and type "NON-JUAN" into the search engine!

If you have any questions you would like to have answered, feel free to write me at nonjuan@hotmail.com. Your question will be answered on Non-Juan Mailbag Thursdays!!

That's all for now, guys!! See ya next week!

-Mr. Non-Juan